most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i picked the dolphins... dunno about thigpen though.
 7 years ago '04        #22
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,236 | Props total: 3828 3828
I expect an old school type of game tonight. Lots of running the football by the Dolphins in order to take pressure of the 3rd stringer and simplify the offense. The Bears have also been running more lately with Forte & Taylor to take some pressure off of Cutler.

The differences:
1. The Bears passing game will be more effective based on the fact that the Dolphins QB is 3rd string.
2. The Bears defense is better.
3. The Bears special teams is better. Brad Maynard has been pinning teams deep in thier end on great coffin corner punts the last 3 games. Lets not forget about Devin Hester playng in front of his whole family in Miami.

Based on the above reasons and the fact I'm a Bears fan I got the Bears winning a physical game 24-14.
 7 years ago '04        #23
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Originally Posted by BrownBag
Kick to hester, say goodbye to the game.

Hester WILL break the record tonight.

with our special teams i expect hester to break one
Yup! Co-signed...
 7 years ago '07        #24
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BrownBag said:
Kick to hester, say goodbye to the game.

Hester WILL break the record tonight.
i got a feeling tonight will be the record...he is back home and he wants to floss in front of family
 11-18-2010, 01:09 PM         #25
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hester just brings so much to the table...i was so happy to see him doing kickoff returns again, its hard to kick it away from him on kickoffs without giving up great field position.
 7 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
hester just brings so much to the table...i was so happy to see him doing kickoff returns again, its hard to kick it away from him on kickoffs without giving up great field position.
yeah he was s**tting all over the vikings...that's why we need a number one receiver so hester could go back doing what he does best...we just might draft one this year since i got a feeling that jerry angelo get's fired but lovie stays
 7 years ago '07        #27
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,205 | Props total: 19859 19859
so Miami has bad special teams? thats good, because we feast on poor special teams play.
 11-18-2010, 03:46 PM         #28
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
I expect an old school type of game tonight. Lots of running the football by the Dolphins in order to take pressure of the 3rd stringer and simplify the offense. The Bears have also been running more lately with Forte & Taylor to take some pressure off of Cutler.

The differences:
1. The Bears passing game will be more effective based on the fact that the Dolphins QB is 3rd string.
2. The Bears defense is better.
3. The Bears special teams is better. Brad Maynard has been pinning teams deep in thier end on great coffin corner punts the last 3 games. Lets not forget about Devin Hester playng in front of his whole family in Miami.

Based on the above reasons and the fact I'm a Bears fan I got the Bears winning a physical game 24-14.
this biased s**t

The Bears passing game will be more effective based on the fact that the Dolphins QB is 3rd string? Don't know how you make that correlation. If anything it'll open up the offense for play actions, rollouts and extended plays cause Thigpen is a mobile QB. It'll look like pick up football more so than organized plays since he called his plays in the Tennessee game and thats how he played

Your defense may be better but you have a pick machine back there at QB so

Our special teams suck overall so I'll give you that. Hester will probably return two.

Wake gonna have a field day against that o-line and it'll be nice to see Reshad Jones play a full gm at safety after he had his coming out party last week.
 11-18-2010, 03:53 PM         #29
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
this biased s**t

The Bears passing game will be more effective based on the fact that the Dolphins QB is 3rd string? Don't know how you make that correlation. If anything it'll open up the offense for play actions, rollouts and extended plays cause Thigpen is a mobile QB. It'll look like pick up football more so than organized plays since he called his plays in the Tennessee game and thats how he played

Our special teams suck overall so I'll give you that. Hester will probably return two.

Wake gonna have a field day against that o-line and it'll be nice to see Reshad Jones play a full gm at safety after he had his coming out party last week.
hes saying the bears passing game will be better since you guys are starting a 3rd stringer....aka thigpen wont do anything so our passing game will be better....

the pick machine has 9 picks this year....not great by any means but its kinda amplified by that horrible, horrible washington game...i mean s**t 4 in a game, thats almost half of what he has all season through 8 games, so through 7 others he has thrown 5....not that bad imo
 7 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Bout to get ready to head out to the stadium.... just heard we're bringing back the all aqua jerseys tonight!

Bears fans know what's up. Ricky went wild on yall in 2002 in these:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #31
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
I already said I'm biased because I'm a Bears fan so that's nothing new. Unless Thigpen is some kind of amazing passing machine that has not yet had his time to shine in the NFL, I'll stick to the statement that we should have a better passing day than the Fins too.

We both agree on the special teams so that's cool.

Defense - If you all blitz all day and from every angle it may be a longer day than expected but that's also why I said I expect Martz to call a lot of runs to balance it out.

I like physical games anyway. Seriously, there is so much passing in the NFL now that it's not the same football I grew up watching and loving. This should be a good game.
 11-18-2010, 04:02 PM         #32
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Bout to get ready to head out to the stadium.... just heard we're bringing back the all aqua jerseys tonight!

[pic - click to view]

ill be sure to call up 8 years ago when someone gave a s**t
 7 years ago '04        #33
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
Posted by 2 Pistolz

Wow... But '02 was a long time ago. Post pics from where you sittin at.

Got tickets to Bears v. Lions Dec 5th in the D. Can't wait to see that one...
 7 years ago '08        #34
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
So it's back to Pro Player Sun Life Land Shark Dolphin Stadium or whatever the f**k they're calling it this year. The site of Super Bowl whatever roman numeral we lost. Time to eat that fish.
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
ill be sure to call up 8 years ago when someone gave a s**t
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
this biased s**t

the bears have never had a problem with a mobile quarterback...thighpen should be no different
 11-18-2010, 04:13 PM         #37
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
hes saying the bears passing game will be better since you guys are starting a 3rd stringer....aka thigpen wont do anything so our passing game will be better....

the pick machine has 9 picks this year....not great by any means but its kinda amplified by that horrible, horrible washington game...i mean s**t 4 in a game, thats almost half of what he has all season through 8 games, so through 7 others he has thrown 5....not that bad imo
yeah but thigpen can throw and he used to start so its not like the guy is Jordan Palmer or nething

yeah but he shoulda had more in a lot of those games is what im sayin....its cool tho cause our DB's cant catch but
 11-18-2010, 04:16 PM         #38
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
I already said I'm biased because I'm a Bears fan so that's nothing new. Unless Thigpen is some kind of amazing passing machine that has not yet had his time to shine in the NFL, I'll stick to the statement that we should have a better passing day than the Fins too.

We both agree on the special teams so that's cool.

Defense - If you all blitz all day and from every angle it may be a longer day than expected but that's also why I said I expect Martz to call a lot of runs to balance it out.

I like physical games anyway. Seriously, there is so much passing in the NFL now that it's not the same football I grew up watching and loving. This should be a good game.
you dont wanna see the phins run game right now. s**t is

Pistol Peter said:
the bears have never had a problem with a mobile quarterback...thighpen should be no different
riiiiiiight. cause every mobile qb is the same. im saying he is gonna expand OUR playbook as long as they don't nurse him. he can escape when need be and extend the plays unlike henne who will stand in the pocket and with Long injured that'll be more helpful
 7 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
you dont wanna see the phins run game right now. s**t is

riiiiiiight. cause every mobile qb is the same. im saying he is gonna expand OUR playbook as long as they don't nurse him. he can escape when need be and extend the plays unlike henne who will stand in the pocket and with Long injured that'll be more helpful
so you are really relying on your third string quarterback to have a field day on a defense that has given up the second least amount of points all year long simply because he is mobile?..and you expect a coach to give this quarterback the keys to the car and give him a array of plays to chose from because of that?..and you are expecting all of this on a short week of work?
 7 years ago '06        #40
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
Bears are still the worst 6-3 team in the league, and would lose to a fully healthy Fins team, but not with the Bears' D forcing turnovers and with a 3rd string QB in. I think Cutler throws a couple picks but the Bears get it done 23-17
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy