Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins - 8:20 PM ET - NFL Network - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #221
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5625 5625
 regularjoe said:
First in PPG allowed? That's skewed.

Last 6 games:
Jimmy Clausen
Matt Hassellbeck (Loss)
Donovan McNabb (Loss)
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Old Man Favre
Tyler Thigpen
Aaron Rodgers

Not exactly the cream of the crop your playing. And when you played a good QB--you lost.
:agreement6:

I guess you forgot about him.
 7 years ago '04        #222
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 bangab**ch said:
:agreement6:

I guess you forgot about him.
28-24

3-6
 7 years ago '09        #223
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 regularjoe said:
First in PPG allowed? That's skewed.

Last 6 games:
Jimmy Clausen
Matt Hassellbeck (Loss)
Donovan McNabb (Loss)
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Old Man Favre
Tyler Thigpen

Not exactly the cream of the crop your playing. And when you played a good QB--you lost.
Knew it wasn't long before you came along and hated, held you mans arod to 17 points and the other games they lost only allowed about 20 points ppg.
 7 years ago '06        #224
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
28-24

3-6
the point is they beat yall unless you don't consider aaron rodgers as a good quarterback based on what you just said.
 7 years ago '04        #225
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 gGgM35 said:
Knew it wasn't long before you came along and hated, held you mans arod to 17 points and the other games they lost only allowed about 20 points ppg.
Settle your a.ss down, I just gave you props you selective reading mother f**ker.

Yes, your D is good. I don't believe they are the best in the league. Best D line? Sure. Best D? No.
 7 years ago '09        #226
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
the point is they beat yall unless you don't consider aaron rodgers as a good quarterback based on what you just said.
Kinda funny how he convently left out how many points arod put up against the bears D, and of course ppg numbers are gonna be a little off because of defensive/special teams td's scored.
 7 years ago '04        #227
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
Eli put up 17, and won.
Romo put up 20, and lost.
Rodgers put up 19 and lost.

Rodgers and Eli >> Romo.
 7 years ago '09        #228
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Settle your a.ss down, I just gave you props you selective reading mother f**ker.

Yes, your D is good. I don't believe they are the best in the league. Best D line? Sure. Best D? No.
By no means at all do the bears have the best d-line rotation that goes to the giants those boys are some goons, best single D-lineman yes that would be peppers but they are definitely one of the top D's in the league.
 7 years ago '06        #229
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Eli put up 17, and won.
Romo put up 20, and lost.
Rodgers put up 19 and lost.

Rodgers and Eli >> Romo.
that's 2-1 against 3 good QBs. I don't see how that supports what you were saying.

I know it's f**k the bears til the end but it is what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #230
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
that's 2-1 against 3 good QBs. I don't see how that supports what you were saying.

I know it's f**k the bears til the end but it is what it is.
Yeah, it's 2-1 against those 3 good QBs.

It's 3-3 if you factor in Romo, McNabb, Hasselbeck.

My point is, Romo scored the most points out of those 3, yet he's the worst QB of the 3. The 19 points isn't indicative of Rodgers "status" as a QB.

And yeah, it's f**k the Bears, but I'm being honest about them, as I see it.
 7 years ago '06        #231
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Yeah, it's 2-1 against those 3 good QBs.

It's 3-3 if you factor in Romo, McNabb, Hasselbeck.

My point is, Romo scored the most points out of those 3, yet he's the worst QB of the 3. The 19 points isn't indicative of Rodgers "status" as a QB.

And yeah, it's f**k the Bears, but I'm being honest about them, as I see it.
come on man. romo is not worse than mcnabb and hasselbeck. even eli is debatable.
 7 years ago '04        #232
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
come on man. romo is not worse than mcnabb and hasselbeck. even eli is debatable.
I'm not saying he's worse. (Although I think McNabb > Romo), I factored them all as "good QBs".

As far as the 2-1 statement, no f**king way is Romo better than Rodgers or Manning.
 7 years ago '06        #233
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I'm not saying he's worse. (Although I think McNabb > Romo), I factored them all as "good QBs".

As far as the 2-1 statement, no f**king way is Romo better than Rodgers or Manning.
I didn't say he was better than rodgers. I just said him are eli are debatable. eli makes bone head plays just like romo. romo just has the spotlight on his f**k ups cause he plays on disfunctional a.ss dallas.
 7 years ago '05        #234
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I'm done. f**k Bill Parcells. f**k Jeff Ireland. f**k Tony Sparano. f**k Dan Henning.

This entire front office AND coaching staff needs to get the boot, save maybe Mike Nolan. ALL OF THEM NEED TO GO. 1-4 at home? That's what we're paying hundreds of dollars to support? GTFO. Everyone gives this HORRIBLE FO/STAFF a break because they converted a 1-15 team into 11-5 & AFC East Champs. Need we forget Tom Brady missed that season? Need we forget we had the EASIEST schedule in the NFL? Need we forget that we beat ONE playoff team that entire season? They got CRUSHED at home in the playoffs. That was more like an 8-8 caliber football team in 2008. These guys have made ZERO PROGRESS since 2008.

Oh and for the first time I'm saying this, f**k you too Brandon Marshall. You are an IDIOT. Two weeks in a row? Seriously? No wonder Denver traded his a.ss. He loses 15 on a penalty every time he gains 15 on a catch because he's STUPID.

At least he didn't punt it this time. We had enough punting as is.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 11-19-2010 at 12:18 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #235
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol i'm dying at how this dude thinks eli is unquestionably better than romo
 7 years ago '04        #236
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
 regularjoe said:
The Bears are good. I don't think the 7-3 record is indicative of how good they really are. That's not hate either. The Calvin Johnson thing (in Chicago--and don't tell me it's bulls**t, cause they're changing the rule next year) and playing Tyler Thigpen don't exactly scream dominance.

As for losing 2 games by 3... the Packers lost 3 games by less than 10 points total.... but that doesn't mean s**t.

Bottom line, Bears are 1st in the NFC North, and they deserve some props.

Still... f**k the Bears. Lol.
Glad you said it.
 7 years ago '04        #237
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
The Bears remind me a lot of the '91 Giants with the style of football we play. Parcells was criticized all year that year for running the ball with Otis Anderson and Jeff Hostettler wasn't exactly a world beater either but they won with this really conservative style and good D. I'm not saying we're the 91Giants or whatever but we get criticized like crazy and still rack up a good amount of wins.
 7 years ago '08        #238
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 gGgM35 said:
Kinda funny how he convently left out how many points arod put up against the bears D, and of course ppg numbers are gonna be a little off because of defensive/special teams td's scored.
lol, he left out hella QB's and picked and chose who he wanted. As if the Packers didnt lose to the Bears. What QB's did the Packers face? Vick aint even play the full Eagles game and Romo didnt play the Cowboys fan. And I can tell that Regularjoe didnt watch that Redskins game, McNabb didnt do shyt that game. Regularjoe suffers from an inferiority complex. Because everybody knows that the majority of Wisconsin nyggas wish that they were from Chicago. They be riding our d!cks, and grew up their whole life wanting to be from the CHI, rep our gangs, talk like us, and act like us. That's why you see so many Packer cats hating on the Bears. They use sports to overcome their inferiority complex.
 7 years ago '07        #239
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19977 19977
GET MAD 7-3 and baby. i love when all these idiot a.ss espn analysts pick against us and we just win. we got a tough game coming up tho. and my boy peppers was s**ttin on em tonight. and lol at ppl hyping up thigpen.
 7 years ago '04        #240
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Didn't see the game so I can't comment on s**t, but damn if this is not the tightest race for NFC North we've seen since Favre left. Good job Bears. Don't count on us losing to Minnesota.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago