most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
 Arson said:
that's funny because he sure didn't resist giving up that chain and bread
You cold......
 7 years ago '10        #42
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
he would've got robbed anyway
 11-18-2010, 11:47 AM         #43
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was taught this from the jump when I was young jit..

wh0ores will try to set you up, and you have to be on your p's and q's at all times..

(You n*ggas with no money, y'all straight though)

Honestly, it can happen to anyone you just have to eliminate the possibilities.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
question is... would you rob a rap artist you listen to??

I WOULD.. i probably listen to him more.. just so when people get in the whip.. and ask "this that drake?" i could reply... "you mean aubrey? you know i robbed that n*gga, right... n*gga was high-signin, i had to get him"
 7 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 N.O.4Life said:
LMAO...U gotta watch them b**ches.His clown a.ss prolly still brought that b**ch home...lol.I woulda made that b**ch kick rocks.He trippin wit 4 stacks on him anyway.He was asking for it.
he prolly didnt think about it until after that night....
 7 years ago '10        #46
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 6386 6386
that must b y drake neva wears jewelry
 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM         #47
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*gga Said "yeah you set this up" I Can Picture Him Saying That During The Robbery

Robber: give up the chain homie
Drake: me? You going take her s**t,right?
Date: Auubbrreeyy
Drake: what? You thought I was going down alone?
Robber: n*gga cough up the s**t before these bullets be the best you ever had.
Drake: *hands over chain* Yup...Yup this that bulls**t. You going take my s**t but not hers. Yup she set this whole s**t up. I knew it

7 years ago '10        #48
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 marcusaka50 said:
I don't know but I use to call it the A-team van. Them old school vans your grandfather drives.
ooh yes, the ones that fit a bed in the back
 7 years ago '08        #49
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
question is... would you rob a rap artist you listen to??

I WOULD.. i probably listen to him more.. just so when people get in the whip.. and ask "this that drake?" i could reply... "you mean aubrey? you know i robbed that n*gga, right... n*gga was high-signin, i had to get him"
Nah, i wouldnt. Not sayin that i listen to SB but if i wanted too I could have got him.

My homeboy had bought a condo Downtown in Atl on peachtree...one weekend we went to go check him out. He mentioned that SB lived on the top floor(my boy lives on the 15th) and we said cool and kept it movin..nothin to get excited over. So after about 2hrs me and my cuz left. We took the elevator down and as soon as our door opened the elevator door across from us opened and SB walked out with Arab and one other lil n*gga. I bulls**t you not..as soon as he seen us...he tucked his chain(muthaf**ka was shinin like a b**ch) he had about 3 or 4 of them on full of f**kin diamonds... and put his hood on....Me and my cuz look at each other like, n*gga we not gone f**k wit you...even tho' we both was strapped and had the opportunity too get him...we not tryin to goto jail over some dumb s**t...

Last edited by supervillain; 11-18-2010 at 12:13 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #50
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
have to a.ssume that was there last date lol
 7 years ago '05        #51
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Mathematic said:
Nah, i wouldnt. Not sayin that i listen to SB but if i wanted too I could have got him.

My homeboy had bought a condo Downtown in Atl on peachtree...one weekend we went to go check him out. He mentioned that SB lived on the top floor(my boy lives on the 15th) and we said cool and kept it movin..nothin to get excited over. So after about 2hrs me and my cuz left. We took the elevator down and as soon as our door opened the elevator door across from us opened and SB walked out with Arab and one other lil n*gga. I bulls**t you not..as soon as he seen us...he tucked his chain(muthaf**ka was shinin like a b**ch) he had about 3 or 4 of them on full of f**kin diamonds... and put his hood on....Me and my cuz look at each other like, n*gga we not gone f**k wit you...even tho' we both was strapped and had the opportunity too get him...we not tryin to goto jail over some dumb s**t...

does your strap get in the way when u try and type long paragraphs.. mine does...
 7 years ago '07        #52
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,818 | Props total: 70425 70425
maybe they didnt want her s**t
 7 years ago '08        #53
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
does your strap get in the way when u try and type long paragraphs.. mine does...

nah...n*ggas do have jobs....
 7 years ago '08        #54
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 Fresh Whyte said:
....n*gga Said "yeah you set this up" I Can Picture Him Saying That During The Robbery

Drake: *hands over chain* Yup...Yup this that bulls**t. You going take my s**t but not hers. Yup she set this whole s**t up. I knew it

7 years ago '09        #55
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 marcusaka50 said:
man my boy almost ran into a setup. The b**ch f**ked it up tho. He called the b**ch telling her he close. Her voice changed 360. She gave him huge attitude about being late. He was actually down the street and he slowed while he was talking to her. She asked what kinda car you in. He told her and he asked why. She gave him some bulls**t line tryin to sucker him. She kept asking him where you at. My n*gga stop parked the Van not far from her apartment.

He asked where you at. She was like im in my crib. He told her to come down because im outside. She said ok. As soon as she said that n*ggaz came out the building and jumped in the bushes. My n*gga already had the lights off. So he backed up and bounced. Called the b**ch back like you tryed to set me up.
so he told her to come outside cause he was out there, and THEN the n*ggas came out and hopped in the bushes??? smart stick up kids
 7 years ago '07        #56
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,678 | Props total: 10734 10734
 Mathematic said:

Hahahaha....All them tear drops in that n*gga face and he tucking his jewels.But Yea it wouldn't be worth it tho.My Cuz went 2 jail for robbing a local rapper (I know that ain't the same).He got the n*gga out his chains and watch and come 2 find out that s**t was fake...lol.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
 Akilleez said:
so he told her to come outside cause he was out there, and THEN the n*ggas came out and hopped in the bushes??? smart stick up kids
lmao you know n*ggas late for everything
 7 years ago '06        #58
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
drizzy got set up by the girl... case closed.
 7 years ago '04        #59
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,808 | Props total: 23602 23602
simpin aint easy
 7 years ago '05        #60
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 Fresh Whyte said:

LMFAOOOOOOOO!! and he still probably went to the movies watchin The blind side with a screw face
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy