Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2010, 05:07 PM         #1
7315 pageviews
40 comments

ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z Spoke to Biggie an Hour Before the Rapper's death

[pic - click to view]

The husband of Beyonce Knowles reveals that the rapper known as Notorious B.I.G. told him 'he felt like he finally was back in Los Angeles and everything was where it was supposed to be'.

Jay-Z spoke with Notorious B.I.G. an hour before he was gunned down and k!lled. The two New York rappers were friends in the early 90s and Jay revealed he talked on the phone with the "Mo Money Mo Problems" rapper just hours before he was fatally shot in Los Angeles in 1997.

B.I.G., whose real name is Christopher Wallace but is also known as Biggie or Biggie Smalls, was embroiled in a bitter war between rappers from the East and West coasts of the U.S. at the time, which had started to spill over into gang related violence, and he is suspected of being gunned down by a gang member.

"He wasn't a troublemaker at all," Jay said when speaking about Biggie at the launch of his new book, "Decoded", at the New York Public Library. "He was just a funny, charismatic guy. For him to die so senselessly - I spoke to him that night, and he was so happy to be in Los Angeles, after the whole East Coast-West Coast thing."

"He felt like he finally was back in Los Angeles and everything was where it was supposed to be. He loved being in Los Angeles - and we see this happen in movies - when everything is just fine, and we hung up the phone, and one hour later, he's no longer with us."

"Girls, Girls, Girls" rapper Jay has also recently explained how one of the reasons he wrote "Decoded", a collection of autobiographical writing, pictures and heavily annotated lyrics, is to explain the messages his words convey plainly for people. He told MTV News, "A lot of people listen to music, but they don't really listen to it. You may know the words and you may bop your head to it, but you don't really understand what you're singing."

Source: CelebrityMania

40 comments for "Jay-Z Spoke to Biggie an Hour Before the Rapper's Death"

7 years ago '05        #2
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3227 3227
Just want to bring to light how bad the author's writing skills are. Saying a track name right before the rapper is very poor technique.

"Girls Girls Girls" rapper Jay-Z....What the f**k does Girls Girls Girls have to do with anything in the article?
 11-17-2010, 05:14 PM         #3
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Just want to bring to light how bad the author's writing skills are. Saying a track name right before the rapper is very poor technique.

"Girls Girls Girls" rapper Jay-Z....What the f**k does Girls Girls Girls have to do with anything in the article?
[EVIL][/EVIL]
 11-17-2010, 05:15 PM         #4
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He told him, "I have to sacrifice you."
 11-17-2010, 05:17 PM         #5
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crookz said:
hours <---plural

how come u never post links?
[EVIL]Don't be quick to click links, you just might get a virus. I'll do the heavy lifting, relax and enjoy :dj:[/EVIL]
 7 years ago '08        #6
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Husband of Beyonce Knowles
 11-17-2010, 05:31 PM         #7
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fkn at thread title, whats this, another stunt to get Jay-z's music more attention?
 7 years ago '05        #8
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
He should go step to Suge Knight for k!lling his mans if thats the case.
 7 years ago '04        #9
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:
He told him, "I have to sacrifice you."
you wild
 7 years ago '08        #10
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 murdamurda said:
He should go step to Suge Knight for k!lling his mans if thats the case.
these n*ggas lettin karma get to Suge....
and Diddy is a b**ch he wouldnt do nothin too
 11-17-2010, 05:48 PM         #11
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
these n*ggas lettin karma get to Suge....
and Diddy is a b**ch he wouldnt do nothin too
"Who shot Biggie Smalls? If we don't get them they gone k!ll us all/Man Puffy know who shot that n*gga man that n*gga soft/He know them boyz from the Westside will break him off/So he ran to Harlem just so he could shake em off"-50 Cent
 7 years ago '04        #12
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
 Switchc2390 said:

I was just about to quote that part. When people think of Jay-Z hits they don't jump to f**king Girls Girls Girls.
 7 years ago '08        #13
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 NO RELIGION said:
I was reading Faith Evans book,she said a few hours after BIG passed Puffy was no where to be found. That n*gga caught a plane back to NY. Maybe 50 knows what he's talking about :hmm:
yea he's right...
its no secret that Suge send n*ggas to k!ll Biggie and hours after it happened Puffy ran back to NY cause he thought Suge was coming for his a.ss...

same thing happened with Snoop when he ran to the south after he knew Suge was coming for his a.ss too... Master P offered Snoop security and Snoop signed to No Limit

Last edited by bkid; 11-17-2010 at 06:03 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #14
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 Switchc2390 said:

Agreed; the whole way through, I was thinking about how appalling the writer's grammar and lack of creativity were.
 7 years ago '04        #15
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:

i noticed this and cant stand it
 11-17-2010, 06:50 PM         #16
manox  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Writer sounds like he doesn't know s**t about hip-hop smdh
 11-17-2010, 06:53 PM         #17
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I miss biggie...:frown::frown:
 7 years ago '10        #18
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Was it just me or was that article really wierd...they were explaining way too much when it came to insignificant things.
 7 years ago '10        #19
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
I miss biggie...

i miss my brother and me
 7 years ago '08        #20
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
why does this matter?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy