Nearly 10 Years Later No One Has Proven Any Of The Info In "Ether" Is False To This Day

most viewed right now
 134
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 StateProperty88 said:
the thing is though we arent the ones making the accusations...NAS IS. he's the one that said what he said in the song ACCUSING jay of doing certain things, so wouldnt it be his responsibility to prove these things true?

making accusations isnt saying "i believe this isnt true"
making accusations is "In '88 you was getting chased through your building Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"

thats the accusation not that someone thinks its false. nas said it so its his responsibility to prove it right (not him specifically but you know what i mean). in slander cases it has to be proven that what was said is true, not what was said was false because its the responsibility of the person that said it to prove it to be true because he/she is the person that said it
Well then if that's your argument, where's Jay's proof that he showed Nas his first tec on tour? Where's his proof he f**ked Carmen? Once again, people choose what they want to believe.

And saying someone is lying is just as much of an accusation as saying Jay was getting chased through his building.
 8 years ago '07        #122
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Switchc2390 said:
Well then if that's your argument, where's Jay's proof that he showed Nas his first tec on tour? Where's his proof he f**ked Carmen? Once again, people choose what they want to believe.

And saying someone is lying is just as much of an accusation as saying Jay was getting chased through his building.


A Epic Interview LARGE PROFESSOR ON SUPERSTAR RADIO TELLS A STORY ABOUT JAYZ Really Having The Tek On The Dresser PLUS HE TELLS US ABOUT NAS BACK IN THE DAYS COMING TO HIS STUDIO
 8 years ago '09        #123
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
 neworleansavior said:
and the funniest thing is u parade the fact as u seeing or sharing any of that? If u walked up to jay (which bodyguards wouldnt let u do) he wouldnt even talk to u. What does that have to doing with ether being a hard record?
of course ether is hard but niggga its 10 years later..like y are we discussing it it didnt affect dudes career is what i was sayin fool
 8 years ago '05        #124
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 r.burgundy said:


A Epic Interview LARGE PROFESSOR ON SUPERSTAR RADIO TELLS A STORY ABOUT JAYZ Really Having The Tek On The Dresser PLUS HE TELLS US ABOUT NAS BACK IN THE DAYS COMING TO HIS STUDIO
All that interview says is that Jay really had a tek back in the day. Never says he showed Nas his first.

And anyway my point is it's always gonna be word of mouth. Nobody knows what's real and what's fake..people are always gonna choose to believe something.
 8 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Switchc2390 said:
All that interview says is that Jay really had a tek back in the day. Never says he showed Nas his first.

And anyway my point is it's always gonna be word of mouth. Nobody knows what's real and what's fake..people are always gonna choose to believe something.
well,its known nas aint no street dude like he tries to portray.a good chance that was nas 1st tec he eva seen
 8 years ago '05        #126
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,616 | Props total: 10648 10648
 Switchc2390 said:
Well then if that's your argument, where's Jay's proof that he showed Nas his first tec on tour? Where's his proof he f**ked Carmen? Once again, people choose what they want to believe.

And saying someone is lying is just as much of an accusation as saying Jay was getting chased through his building.
it maybe just as much of an accusation...but its not the INITIAL accusation that started the argument. if YOU say something its YOUR responsibility to prove what YOU say to be true. as for what jay said i dont know those things to be true but what jay said isnt in question...has nothing to do with the thread...this is about what nas said. like i said before if i sue you for slander it would be your job to prove that what you said is factual, its not my job to prove what you say to be wrong
 11-18-2010, 02:35 PM         #127
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Where's his proof he f**ked Carmen? Once again, people choose what they want to believe.
Um... The b**ch wrote a whole damn book about her smutting days with Nas and Jay...

Where the f**k have you been?
 8 years ago '07        #128
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8094 8094
Its funny how jay never recognized it was written for being an ill album

It was written went triple had the hottest song out wit lauryn all summer/fall
long, hov drops reasonable doubt the same yr 96 & goes wood nobody noticed
It it took foxy to blow dude up


so how is that a one hot album outta ten yr average?????
 8 years ago '05        #129
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 Illstreet said:
Um... The b**ch wrote a whole damn book about her smutting days with Nas and Jay...

Where the f**k have you been?
So..her saying she f**ked Jay is proof? Like I said before, I believe she did..but there's no proof that she did. Her saying it isn't proof..it's just word of mouth.
 8 years ago '05        #130
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 611 611
I can't believe y'all still argue about this....Jay said Takeover was a better song not a better diss. You chirren(children) always take things out of context.
 8 years ago '08        #131
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchc2390 said:
So..her saying she f**ked Jay is proof? Like I said before, I believe she did..but there's no proof that she did. Her saying it isn't proof..it's just word of mouth.
This doesn't even make any sense. It came from the horse's mouth, that's about the best proof you can get for this particular claim.

It's not a criminal case where the threshold for valid evidence is extremely high...it's one man bragging about f**king another's chick, and the chick ADMITTING it was true.

The f**k kinda evidence do you want, s3xtapes?
 8 years ago '05        #132
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 lifetimez said:
This doesn't even make any sense. It came from the horse's mouth, that's about the best proof you can get for this particular claim.

It's not a criminal case where the threshold for valid evidence is extremely high...it's one man bragging about f**king another's chick, and the chick ADMITTING it was true.

The f**k kinda evidence do you want, s3xtapes?
That's the point man. You have no proof that either of them did whatever. You're never gonna get conclusive proof...it's all always going to be heresay..you can't say all Jay says is true and all Nas says is lies..YOU DONT KNOW. And never will..I've been stressing the same point for 2 pages.
 8 years ago '04        #133
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
 Switchc2390 said:
That's the point man. You have no proof that either of them did whatever. You're never gonna get conclusive proof...it's all always going to be heresay..you can't say all Jay says is true and all Nas says is lies..YOU DONT KNOW. And never will..I've been stressing the same point for 2 pages.
Heresay isn't "hearsay" if she who did it, says it, get it?
 8 years ago '05        #134
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Heresay isn't "hearsay" if she who did it, says it, get it?
Not saying you're wrong but playing devils advocate: Is it possible she had a motive to get back at Nas? Entirely..so her testimony could be written off just because of that.

But anyway that's just one example..what about the tec on tour one? How would you prove that?
 8 years ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Switchc2390 said:
Not saying you're wrong but playing devils advocate: Is it possible she had a motive to get back at Nas? Entirely..so her testimony could be written off just because of that.

But anyway that's just one example..what about the tec on tour one? How would you prove that?
jeesus,hang it up man.

i just gav u a link wit large p talkin about tha tec on tour,then u say sum dumb s**t like "but we dont kno if it was nas 1st tec"

u and those otha 5's in here need to stop it
 11-18-2010, 10:20 PM         #136
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
jeesus,hang it up man.
^^^What he said...

Arguing against reality isn't a good look.
 8 years ago '05        #137
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,388 | Props total: 4504 4504
 r.burgundy said:
jeesus,hang it up man.

i just gav u a link wit large p talkin about tha tec on tour,then u say sum dumb s**t like "but we dont kno if it was nas 1st tec"

u and those otha 5's in here need to stop it
Large never said Jay showed Nas ANY tec let alone his first...call it what it is man..you're being hypocritical.

 Illstreet said:
^^^What he said...

Arguing against reality isn't a good look.
What reality? The reality that people try to slander Nas for the same thing that they praise Jay for?
 8 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
 Switchc2390;17545319[B said:
]Large never said Jay showed Nas ANY tec[/B] let alone his first...call it what it is man..you're being hypocritical.

What reality? The reality that people try to slander Nas for the same thing that they praise Jay for?


"The thing that he said on ['The Takeover'] that he was getting at Nas with - that's real talk. We were out there in D.C., and what happened was we were doing the show, we were flowing and everything. For some reason, the promoter said, 'Yo, we've got to pull the plug on y'all.' The crowd kind of got crazy - and D.C. is a little ill...so we were like, 'Yo, we're going back to the bus. Alright, wrap it'...then the crowd started coming to the bus [knocking], and Jay was right back there with [a TEC-9]...I ain't say what he had, just that he had it" large p

stop it 5 lol.u makin yaself look dumber an dumber for no good reason
 8 years ago '07        #139
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8094 8094
How do we know that was the first tec Nas seen like Hov claimed???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
15 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy