Nearly 10 Years Later No One Has Proven Any Of The Info In "Ether" Is False To This Day

most viewed right now
 36
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,673 | Props total: 1416 1416
At the end of the day within these seven thread pages none of you mutherf**kers defending Jay's legacy have found any evidence. I'll even make it easier for you by picking out the unconfirmed s**t out of Ether. Now get your Elliot stabler on and find the proof that these events aint happen hoes:

"You pop s**t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss"

"And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame"

"Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter"

"you thirty-six in a karate class You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?"

"In '88 you was getting chased through your building Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"

"Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly"

"No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case"


:aloofandbored10: I'll wait...
 8 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 karr153 said:
At the end of the day within these seven thread pages none of you mutherf**kers defending Jay's legacy have found any evidence. I'll even make it easier for you by picking out the unconfirmed s**t out of Ether. Now get your Elliot stabler on and find the proof that these events aint happen hoes:

"You pop s**t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss"

"And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame"

"Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter"

"you thirty-six in a karate class You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?"

"In '88 you was getting chased through your building Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"

"Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly"

"No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case"


:aloofandbored10: I'll wait...
in all honesty you're the one that made the thread...so shouldnt you be the one proving these things to be TRUE more so then someone proving them to be false?

whats funny is just how you can say "since they're is no evidence its false it must be true", it can conversely be said that "since you have no evidence that its true, it must be false"

see how that works? it depends on the perspective that you are coming from and judging from your avy you've made your stance clear. im not going to partake in this conversation because i believe there we've discussed enough of nas/jay to cover us for a couple years but im just saying

 8 years ago '05        #103
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Bruce Leeroy said:
The n*gga had to mention seeds and baby mama's. I knew Jay lost when his excuse to stop beefing was "my mom told me to stop". This n*gga literally blamed it on his mom telling him to fall back. GTFOH! The pus*y scent seeped right through his pores during that time period. The muf**ka damn near wept on Hot 97. HE LOST!
for the record they BOTH say that BOTH of their mothers told them they took it too far...just saying


Last edited by StateProperty88; 11-18-2010 at 08:50 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #104
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 4457 4457
 StateProperty88 said:
in all honesty you're the one that made the thread...so shouldnt you be the one proving these things to be TRUE more so then someone proving them to be false?

whats funny is just how you can say "since they're is no evidence its false it must be true", it can conversely be said that "since you have no evidence that its true, it must be false"

see how that works? it depends on the perspective that you are coming from and judging from your avy you've made your stance clear. im not going to partake in this conversation because i believe there we've discussed enough of nas/jay to cover us for a couple years but im just saying

The point the threadstarter's making is that everybody always says Ether is all lies and name-calling while takeover was all facts. When people say Ether is all lies, they just say it..they never provide any evidence. The threadstarter doesn't have to prove Ether is all truths because truthfully..he can't, and neither can anybody else. But nobody can prove all of the s**t Jay-Z said was true too. Hell, for all we know Jay-Z and Carmen didn't even f**k and just both said it to help both of their causes.

The point is we don't know. And the people trying to act like they know(IE saying Ether is all lies, or all truths, either way) really don't know..they're just speculating. Unless you were there, you really can't prove any of either of the songs is true or not.
 11-18-2010, 08:54 AM         #105
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
in all honesty you're the one that made the thread...so shouldnt you be the one proving these things to be TRUE more so then someone proving them to be false?

whats funny is just how you can say "since they're is no evidence its false it must be true", it can conversely be said that "since you have no evidence that its true, it must be false"

see how that works? it depends on the perspective that you are coming from and judging from your avy you've made your stance clear. im not going to partake in this conversation because i believe there we've discussed enough of nas/jay to cover us for a couple years but im just saying

Except that's not how it works. Ever heard innocent until proven guilty? It's the camel stanleys who came out saying "oh that's so fake". If YOU think something is wrong YOU prove it, I don't prove that it's right to you.
 8 years ago '05        #106
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Switchc2390 said:
The point the threadstarter's making is that everybody always says Ether is all lies and name-calling while takeover was all facts. When people say Ether is all lies, they just say it..they never provide any evidence. The threadstarter doesn't have to prove Ether is all truths because truthfully..he can't, and neither can anybody else. But nobody can prove all of the s**t Jay-Z said was true too. Hell, for all we know Jay-Z and Carmen didn't even f**k and just both said it to help both of their causes.

The point is we don't know. And the people trying to act like they know(IE saying Ether is all lies, or all truths, either way) really don't know..they're just speculating. Unless you were there, you really can't prove any of either of the songs is true or not.
and like i said its a matter of what you want to believe more so then what is true or not. it seems like he's telling people to prove that this stuff is false because he cant prove it to be true
 8 years ago '05        #107
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,673 | Props total: 1416 1416
My whole point of this thread is that saying Ether is a bunch of lies and insults is so subjective. Jay or Nas or primary cohorts within the situation are the only ones who can reveal any fallacies in each others stories and that has not happened besides:

Memphis Bleek is the only one who has said Ether is a bunch of lies and the line "Bleek could be one hit away his whole career As long as I'm alive, he's a millionaire" defeats any credibility that Memphis had in this situation.
 8 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,204 | Props total: 5342 5342
 karr153 said:
My whole point of this thread is that saying Ether is a bunch of lies and insults is so subjective. Jay or Nas or primary cohorts within the situation are the only ones who can reveal any fallacies in each others stories and that has not happened besides:

Memphis Bleek is the only one who has said Ether is a bunch of lies and the line "Bleek could be one hit away his whole career As long as I'm alive, he's a millionaire" defeats any credibility that Memphis had in this situation.
so bleek has no credibility but klein and jaz-o do lol???jayz always said it was a bunca lies,dame dash did too
god son across tha belly lol
 8 years ago '05        #109
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Icemouth said:
Except that's not how it works. Ever heard innocent until proven guilty? It's the camel stanleys who came out saying "oh that's so fake". If YOU think something is wrong YOU prove it, I don't prove that it's right to you.
this statement isnt 100 percent correct. it is innocent until proven guilty but you defend your innocence. let me put it like this (and this goes for anything not just this battle)...if you dont have any evidence that its true, then i have all the evidence i need that its false. yall say hov stans say that some of that stuff didnt happen which they do...but how do you prove that something DIDNT happen? where is the evidence for something you think never existed?
 8 years ago '05        #110
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,673 | Props total: 1416 1416
 D.S.O.M. said:
no need to over think this or research it because at the end of the day it's just a rap song


nas made a good song no doubt. I think ether gets so much praise because nobody thought he would even respond cause he had been quiet for so long.
Ok...were done I think what I originally sought out was not found. Mission accomplished.
 8 years ago '05        #111
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,673 | Props total: 1416 1416
 r.burgundy said:
so bleek has no credibility but klein and jaz-o do lol???jayz always said it was a bunca lies,dame dash did too
god son across tha belly lol
You damn right Bleek and Dame have no credibility compared to the two guys that pretty much raised Jay. The reason I say that is Dame and Bleek (exaggerated) both received millions from Jay. I'm sure saying everything in Ether is a lie would be their default answer...
 8 years ago '09        #112
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,528 | Props total: 9339 9339
:whoa2: @ Jay-Z fans tried to ignore this thread luckily I bumped this thread
Nas will always be better the rapper
 8 years ago '05        #113
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 4457 4457
 StateProperty88 said:
and like i said its a matter of what you want to believe more so then what is true or not. it seems like he's telling people to prove that this stuff is false because he cant prove it to be true
When you make an accusation, you have to prove what you're accusing. People always accuse Ether of being full of lies..therefore they have to prove it..and all the threadstarter is saying is that they can't prove it. I think he knows he can't prove it's all truth either, but neither can anyone prove anything Jay-Z says in takeover is....therefore we have to take both songs at face value.
 8 years ago '07        #114
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,204 | Props total: 5342 5342
 karr153 said:
You damn right Bleek and Dame have no credibility compared to the two guys that pretty much raised Jay. The reason I say that is Dame and Bleek (exaggerated) both received millions from Jay. I'm sure saying everything in Ether is a lie would be their default answer...
an that would be tha same as klein sayin everything is tru in either bein that he feels jay s**tted on him lol
 8 years ago '10        #115
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 ash1990 said:
:whoa2: @ Jay-Z fans tried to ignore this thread luckily I bumped this thread
Nas will always be better the rapper
This.

Jigga fans stay salty.
 8 years ago '08        #116
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]



dam was it that funny









oh my bad I seen your other posts and apparently u just like to over use smileys
@ the gif tho...my girl used to want me to watch that s**t with her...
 8 years ago '05        #117
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Switchc2390 said:
When you make an accusation, you have to prove what you're accusing. People always accuse Ether of being full of lies..therefore they have to prove it..and all the threadstarter is saying is that they can't prove it. I think he knows he can't prove it's all truth either, but neither can anyone prove anything Jay-Z says in takeover is....therefore we have to take both songs at face value.
i agree that you have to take both songs at face value...but once again you are asking someone to prove something that cant be proven. if i tell you something didnt happen and you have no evidence that it did then thats all i need because once again how do you prove something that you feel never existed? what evidence is there for nothing?

"33 in a karate class, taebo hoe" for example. if i say its not true ALL i need to say is "ive seen nothing that said it to be true"...thats it. unless you can prove it to be right...its wrong
 8 years ago '04        #118
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$905 | Props total: 85 85
I just realised Jay came out and said Nas started that whole trend on rating rappers on the same song's verses but he clearly said "to your bodyguards oochie wally verse better than yours" on takeover first trying to clown Nas having a weak verse. I always thought Nas was coming back to that line with the eminem (and beans) comparisons...
 8 years ago '05        #119
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,384 | Props total: 4457 4457
 StateProperty88 said:
i agree that you have to take both songs at face value...but once again you are asking someone to prove something that cant be proven. if i tell you something didnt happen and you have no evidence that it did then thats all i need because once again how do you prove something that you feel never existed? what evidence is there for nothing?

"33 in a karate class, taebo hoe" for example. if i say its not true ALL i need to say is "ive seen nothing that said it to be true"...thats it. unless you can prove it to be right...its wrong
The fact that I'm asking someone to prove something that can't be proven is the point..if you make an accusation, then you should be able to prove what you're accusing. If I commit a crime tomorrow, and the police take me in and then I get charged for a crime and go to court, if they have no evidence on me what happens? They're the ones accusing me, so they have to have the evidence. I'm innocent until proven guilty.

In this sense, Nas is the one on trial and all of the people saying Ether is all lies are the lawyers for the city trying to prove their accusation. If they have no evidence that Nas song is lies, then it has to stand for what it is..just like Jay's songs have to stand for what they are. We take both songs at face value.

Just like I said before, nobody has any evidence that Jay slept with Carmen. For all we know both of them said it for their personal reasons. Jay to get back at Nas for Nas allegedly blowing him off back in the day, and Carmen to get back at Nas after they split. The theory isn't farfetched. Is this what I think happened? No..but do I know for sure? No

That's just the point I'm making. People saying Ether is all lies are making a judgement call. They're choosing to believe something.
 8 years ago '05        #120
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,610 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Switchc2390 said:
The fact that I'm asking someone to prove something that can't be proven is the point..if you make an accusation, then you should be able to prove what you're accusing. If I commit a crime tomorrow, and the police take me in and then I get charged for a crime and go to court, if they have no evidence on me what happens? They're the ones accusing me, so they have to have the evidence. I'm innocent until proven guilty.

In this sense, Nas is the one on trial and all of the people saying Ether is all lies are the lawyers for the city trying to prove their accusation. If they have no evidence that Nas song is lies, then it has to stand for what it is..just like Jay's songs have to stand for what they are. We take both songs at face value.

Just like I said before, nobody has any evidence that Jay slept with Carmen. For all we know both of them said it for their personal reasons. Jay to get back at Nas for Nas allegedly blowing him off back in the day, and Carmen to get back at Nas after they split. The theory isn't farfetched. Is this what I think happened? No..but do I know for sure? No

That's just the point I'm making. People saying Ether is all lies are making a judgement call. They're choosing to believe something.
the thing is though we arent the ones making the accusations...NAS IS. he's the one that said what he said in the song ACCUSING jay of doing certain things, so wouldnt it be his responsibility to prove these things true?

making accusations isnt saying "i believe this isnt true"
making accusations is "In '88 you was getting chased through your building Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers"

thats the accusation not that someone thinks its false. nas said it so its his responsibility to prove it right (not him specifically but you know what i mean). in slander cases it has to be proven that what was said is true, not what was said was false because its the responsibility of the person that said it to prove it to be true because he/she is the person that said it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy