Nearly 10 Years Later No One Has Proven Any Of The Info In "Ether" Is False To This Day

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54 OP
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 NYC-Banga said:
but nas started working for jay after.

jay is the biggest rapper in history of rap music right now

nas is f!ghting to get a b side album released.
Jay signed Esco to an 11 million dollar recording contract that allowed Nas to retain his publishing. With these mandatory 360 deals going around, Hov did Nas a solid.
 7 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 Jade Yorker said:
Nas being garbage is facts???? :wtf: :wtf:

Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all??? really those are facts?? who decided it?? Or is camels opinion on where Nas ranke....

IWW was NAHHH???? It's a classic and one of the best albums....I guess that was a fact :rolleyes:

U stay suckin off camel :slap:
so u saying Nas was relevant a month before takeover came out?

lol lets be real Nas was pretty much the greatest then he fell to nothing Ether brought him back yes Nas is the most lyrical rapper of all time no question but he did fall off for a min.... Im a fan of Nas huge fan
 7 years ago '04        #43
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 DJ Maximum said:
so u saying Nas was relevant a month before takeover came out?

lol lets be real Nas was pretty much the greatest then he fell to nothing Ether brought him back yes Nas is the most lyrical rapper of all time no question but he did fall off for a min.... Im a fan of Nas huge fan

if you a huge nas fan, how can you cosign the 1 hot album every 10 year average line?

honestly. . .

takeover was released in 2001. . .Nas 1st verse was in 91. . .10 years

Jay-z first verse was what? the Originators? wasnt that around the same time, if not earlier?

so where Jay get that "you been in it 10, i been in it 5" bulls**t from?
 7 years ago '04        #44
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 abstractq said:
if you a huge nas fan, how can you cosign the 1 hot album every 10 year average line?

honestly. . .

takeover was released in 2001. . .Nas 1st verse was in 91. . .10 years

Jay-z first verse was what? the Originators? wasnt that around the same time, if not earlier?

so where Jay get that "you been in it 10, i been in it 5" bulls**t from?
nas got signed in 92 he rounded up since it was almost 2002

jay brought out his 1st album 96 talking about how long they been in the game...
 7 years ago '04        #45
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
nas got signed in 92 he rounded up since it was almost 2002

jay brought out his 1st album 96 talking about how long they been in the game...

rofl@ signed

so we not gonna count when Jay was actually releasing music as him being in the game huh?

never mind that he was spittin on tracks with Jaz and Mic geronimo and all that original flavor s**t

that dont count?

rrrrrrooooooooofllllllllll

nahhhhhhhhhh. Jay just lying cause he dont want n*ggas to remember that he came into the game like this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #46
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career come to a end
There's only so long fake thugs can pretend
n*gga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life

This is what k!lled Nas these lines here

It was more fact than anything nas said about Jay, Nas first 3 albums were good to great but what happened to nas?
People kept calling him out as a fake thug who never left his house all he did was rap all day never had guns never sold drugs etc.... so after the first albums about being gangsta and doing gangsta s**t nas started to fall back making different songs and started to "Kick Knowledge" this is why nas fell off hence the lines jay spit:
There's only so long fake thugs can pretend
That right there is what destroyed Nas , not that Jay said it but the fact that Nas lost the street when people realized he was a fake thug and Jay helped expose it

n*gga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
This was being said by n*ggas in Nas hood, and all this beef did was help jay sell records cause most of us bought blueprint wanting to hear his comeback Jay played off Nas the same s**t 50 does now it is a game, jay went in,sold records then left the rest to State Property, this is why Jay Wins this Battle cause he played the s**t out of everyone involved
 7 years ago '10        #47
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,228 | Props total: 11126 11126
Nas made like 3 dis records before he made ether....H..to the izzo o to the izzo fashizzle u phony the rapping version of sisqo.....member that? nas was cryin for attention and Jay smacked his a.ss on takeover...then he makes like his fourth dis record then all of a sudden he won? The beef wasnt only 2 songs...n*ggas pick and choose what they wanna remember...If anything...Ether was a response to takeover...was ether better then takeover?imo no (its debateable) The way i see it, jay made like one and a half songs dissing nas...nas made like 4...YOU KNOW WHO DID YOU KNOW WHAT WITH YOU KNOW WHO, LETS KEEP THAT BETWEEN ME AND YOU was more soul burning then you taebo hoe....I aint even give you my number....like ether was cool, but no substance....Hov broke down this n*gga career in like 2 verses....
 7 years ago '04        #48
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
and n*ggas dont even wanna discuss

[video - click to view]

bigging up takeover being one verse aimed at nas

my n*gga Nas k!lled like 5 n*ggas with a HALF verse

and the first half is just random Nas greatness

>>>>takeover and superugly by itself
 11-17-2010, 07:59 PM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Nas made like 3 dis records before he made ether....H..to the izzo o to the izzo fashizzle u phony the rapping version of sisqo.....member that? nas was cryin for attention and Jay smacked his a.ss on takeover...then he makes like his fourth dis record then all of a sudden he won? The beef wasnt only 2 songs...n*ggas pick and choose what they wanna remember...If anything...Ether was a response to takeover...was ether better then takeover?imo no (its debateable) The way i see it, jay made like one and a half songs dissing nas...nas made like 4...YOU KNOW WHO DID YOU KNOW WHAT WITH YOU KNOW WHO, LETS KEEP THAT BETWEEN ME AND YOU was more soul burning then you taebo hoe....I aint even give you my number....like ether was cool, but no substance....Hov broke down this n*gga career in like 2 verses....
nas got him son, let it go, let it go.
 7 years ago '04        #50
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 quan3106 said:

so we gonna act like Jay aint throw out u dont know

where he was like

what lies ahead is ya past, ya whole life i Rewind with one shotgun blast?
 7 years ago '06        #51
bud10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 805 805
 quan3106 said:
so ironic...Jay was shooting subliminals at Nas for a while by then...Is that ur Chick(Volume 3 i think) was a shot at Nas...he nvr said his name but he was talkin abt his baby moms
 7 years ago '05        #52
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
Nas won, let it go
 7 years ago '04        #53
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
nas also had the eye for an eye freestyle before hand

but they was going subliminally for a lil while before jay called nas out cause is that yo b**ch is a straight shot at nas
 7 years ago '04        #54
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #55
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
thats what im sayin there was sublims for a long time from both sides. . .i dont count none of that s**t

cause really that s**t he put on we will survive is a sublim and the shots memph was takin was sublims and Nas's response on the bridge etc etc
 7 years ago '05        #56
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
n*ggas are reaching with this.

What the threadstarter said is right...since the beginning dudes have been trying to say Ether was all lies..but really nobody knows the truth..people have to take s**t at face value. Just like nobody knows the truth about the falling out of Nas and Jay besides them and the crew they're with..all anybody else knows is coming from someone else's mouth.
 7 years ago '04        #58
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
hmmmm

stillmatic intro - nope
ether - not sublim
got yourself - yeah
smokin - nope
ur da man - yeah prolly
rewind - nope
destroy rebuild- nope
flyest - nah
one mic - nah
2nd childhood - nah
rule, my country, what goes around - nah

whole album huh?
 7 years ago '09        #59
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
I had this my Firefox bookmark anyway check this out

Last edited by Ash10; 11-17-2010 at 08:32 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #60
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Jay lost the damn battle
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago