Lloyd Bank$ Hunger For More 2 Official Discussion

most viewed right now
 132
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
well.....f**k
 11-17-2010, 02:40 AM         #102
Kronikal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pilot talk II
 7 years ago '07        #103
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
imma wait for the dirty version
Banks got the album of the year
 7 years ago '04        #104
web3x 
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 104 104
Waiting for dirty.

If is as good as people are saying, I hope he gets the support.
 7 years ago '04        #105
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
waiting for dirty



hopefully it leaks today
 11-17-2010, 07:26 AM         #106
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
f**k supporting this sellout s**t. half the album is good and the other half is a pathetic attempt to sound like today's s**tty music you hear on the radio. i hope this flops maybe nex ttime he'll come harder.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #107
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
dirty will probably leak today but hopefully it's tagged up properly, i want the bonus tracks though
 7 years ago '10        #108
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
 deeznutz said:
f**k supporting this sellout s**t. half the album is good and the other half is a pathetic attempt to sound like today's s**tty music you hear on the radio. i hope this flops maybe next time he'll come harder (no homo)
hating a.ss n*ggas man, you had to be the only one right? you're different right? you like "Real" hiphop right? n*gga f**k YOUR MEAN MUG lol
 7 years ago '06        #109
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 deeznutz said:
f**k supporting this sellout s**t. half the album is good and the other half is a pathetic attempt to sound like today's s**tty music you hear on the radio. i hope this flops maybe next time he'll come harder (no homo)
shut the f**k up and get the f**k out ..
 11-17-2010, 07:47 AM         #110
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
hating a.ss n*ggas man, you had to be the only one right? you're different right? you like "Real" hiphop right? n*gga f**k YOUR MEAN MUG lol
Hes right, though.
 7 years ago '10        #111
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
 TheBallDontLie said:
Hes right, though.
how is it sellout music if it's what g-unit been doing from the very start? lmao

this isn't a boring a.ss MF Doom, or j.cole (even though he's dope) record, this for people to buy and enjoy.

n*gga need to stop using terms they don't understand
 11-17-2010, 07:54 AM         #112
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call me when the explicit leaks
 11-17-2010, 07:59 AM         #113
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
how is it sellout music if it's what g-unit been doing from the very start? lmao

this isn't a boring a.ss MF Doom, or j.cole (even though he's dope) record, this for people to buy and enjoy.

n*gga need to stop using terms they don't understand
Banks' albums or the G-Unit had a minimum of 1-2 ladies tracks that's all, everything else was straight street. So what are you really talking about? This album is clearly trying to appeal to both sides with the half and half.
 7 years ago '10        #114
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
50 and banks are shooting two video off the album either this week or next week, i can't wait to see the start it up video
 7 years ago '10        #115
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
 TheBallDontLie said:
Banks' albums or the G-Unit had a minimum of 1-2 ladies tracks that's all, everything else was straight street. So what are you really talking about? This album is clearly trying to appeal to both sides.
1 or 2 n*gga please. and what songs are aim at the ladies on this album? what like 2 which doesn't make your argument. "I don't deserve you" and "So Forgetful".

what are you talking about
 11-17-2010, 08:05 AM         #116
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
1 or 2 n*gga please. and what songs are aim at the ladies on this album? what like 2 which doesn't make your argument. "I don't deserve you" and "So Forgetful".

what are you talking about
Celebrity
Any Girl
I Don't Deserve You
So Forgetful

Album = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 7 years ago '12        #117
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Album really aint that good
 11-17-2010, 08:08 AM         #118
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Celebrity
Any Girl
I Don't Deserve You
So Forgetful

Album = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Celebrity is not for the females, I'm listening to it now.. far from that.
 11-17-2010, 08:09 AM         #119
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afflic7ion said:
Celebrity is not for the females, I'm listening to it now.. far from that.
Akon... enough said.
 7 years ago '10        #120
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
 TheBallDontLie said:
Celebrity
Any Girl
I Don't Deserve You
So Forgetful

Album = ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
only two of those are for girls and your gonna act like those tracks aren't hits? come on n*ggas in here are just hating to hate, and the album is far from boring. smh but whatever opinion are like a**holes...

s**t is not even the "full album" anyway we still need 4 tracks to leak *shrug*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy