Lloyd Bank$ Hunger For More 2 Official Discussion

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #221
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 11365 11365
f**k i want those bonus tracks
 11-17-2010, 07:28 PM         #222
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
...well u go into any thread other than g-unit threads and i probs aint hating i also never said this album was wack and said i havent heard enough to judge..how is that hating? Please enlighten me.

you literally are a dunce cap...you're in a thread with the most comments out of anyone who all have heard the album...yet you're the only one who hasn't heard the album,but arguing with people who have heard the album,and ask the retarded question.."how is that hating"...

the funny thing is you think you're different from any other irritating stan/hater on this site....
 7 years ago '06        #223
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 MasakoX said:
...well u go into any thread other than g-unit threads and i probs aint hating i also never said this album was wack and said i havent heard enough to judge..how is that hating? Please enlighten me.
you're retarded right?
 11-17-2010, 07:33 PM         #224
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i said was saying that anybody who hates the album is a f*g/retard is being a stan. plz expalin how that is hating u dumbass hotep. I like good music not just an idiot who every post is "NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK"
 11-17-2010, 07:36 PM         #225
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
all i said was saying that anybody who hates the album is a f*g/retard is being a stan. plz expalin how that is hating u dumbass hotep. I like good music not just an idiot who every post is "NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK RAP NEW YORK"

MasakoX said:
T From what I heard it is average. I haven't downloaded it yet, It's not 2 high on my list but w
 MasakoX said:
hatever.

and yet you continue to post relentlessly in the same thread....stop embarassing yourself...
 7 years ago '07        #226
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
^^ just shut the f**k up Masox and leave the thread your an attention wh0ore.
 11-17-2010, 07:39 PM         #227
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u r literate i insulted ppl buying 5 albums, saying u r retarded if you don't like it, hating on "emo" rap is dumb, & that massacre & BISD were trash. the worst i said was i didnt like the songs i have heard off it other than BBB...
 7 years ago '06        #228
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 1388 1388
MasakoX, don't pay attention to these fans. Bank$ is inept to make a classic album.
 11-17-2010, 07:40 PM         #229
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
If u r literate i insulted ppl buying 5 albums, saying u r retarded if you don't like it, hating on "emo" rap is dumb, & that massacre & BISD were trash. the worst i said was i didnt like the songs i have heard off it other than BBB...

sad...
 11-17-2010, 07:42 PM         #230
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
[B]

and yet you continue to post relentlessly in the same thread....stop embarassing yourself...
so saying the songs i heard were average is hating? wow. undercover sensetive f**k. I said the s**t bout jadakiss songs & they didnt care they were like "i respect your oppinion but i disagree" g-unit fans take s**t personal and r like "OH NO U DIDNT BANKS IS GOAT f**got a.ss pus*y UR A HATER GAME STAN" you r embarassing yourself.

Mrsnowman all i seen in this thread is ppl make fun of u...
 11-17-2010, 07:43 PM         #231
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
sad...
plz how is this sad? tell me? givin my oppinion on what i have heard in a discussion thread but stating i cannt judge the album because i havent heard it? You r more of a stan/hater than me but u dont realize it. funny stuff.
 11-17-2010, 07:47 PM         #232
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
plz how is this sad? tell me? givin my oppinion on what i have heard in a discussion thread but stating i cannt judge the album because i havent heard it? You r more of a stan/hater than me but u dont realize it. funny stuff.

it's funny your child like rationalization....you have at least 15 post in this thread arguing back,and forth with people about dumb s**t....you haven't heard the album yet,said it's not high on your list of things to do...but still find yourself in here arguing with people,and wonder why anyone would find that sad???.....

you need a hug,and a big brother..
 11-17-2010, 07:52 PM         #233
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I may care about a person's post enough to respond finding it irritating, funny,intelligent or directed at me. Doesn't mean I am hear talkin bout the album.

I love your rationalization that in a discussion thread because i respond to ppl even though I haven't heard the album I am a hater. If I said this album is wack & banks is 2 then yeah. But i think Banks is an avg-decent mc. I'm not a fan but i don't dislike him by anymeans...50 yes i do dislike him. Banks...hes aight by me.

You obviously care about me then since you r responding to me. Oh but u like Banks so it is OK.
 11-17-2010, 07:55 PM         #234
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MasakoX said:
I may care about a person's post enough to respond finding it irritating, funny,intelligent or directed at me. Doesn't mean I am hear talkin bout the album.

I love your rationalization that in a discussion thread because i respond to ppl even though I haven't heard the album I am a hater. If I said this album is wack & banks is 2 then yeah. But i think Banks is an avg-decent mc. I'm not a fan but i don't dislike him by anymeans...50 yes i do dislike him. Banks...hes aight by me.

You obviously care about me then since you r responding to me. Oh but u like Banks so it is OK.

and yet you're here......take time,and reflect...
 7 years ago '07        #235
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
it's funny your child like rationalization....you have at least 15 post in this thread arguing back,and forth with people about dumb s**t....you haven't heard the album yet,said it's not high on your list of things to do...but still find yourself in here arguing with people,and wonder why anyone would find that sad???.....

you need a hug,and a big brother..
f**king ether

you stay posting in a thread about an album you haven't heard from an artist you dont like......

you need a friend or a life dude......side note, are you an only child?...actually dont answer that just leave the thread and go do something else
 11-17-2010, 08:08 PM         #236
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
and yet you're here......take time,and reflect...
Cuz i was curious to see oppinions? I really am not gonna reflect on my life cuz of a dude on the internet who is bugged by me

I have friends & a life, not a rapper as my friend. I have friends by havin oppinions & not bulls**ting. yes I am an only child, I was adopted. I went to public school. I'm white. blablabla.

Last edited by MasakoX; 11-17-2010 at 08:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #237
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19366 19366
 MasakoX said:
you think massacre was garbage...
 11-17-2010, 08:16 PM         #238
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how was massacre not garbage? i thought u liked lyric based hip hop. I liked some of the beats but s**t lyrically was pretty wack.

Damn when that album dropped it was clowned to no end. Love how s**t changes with wacker releases like Curtis.
 7 years ago '07        #239
space
space
your stil posting in both banks threads
 7 years ago '06        #240
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
so where are the itunes bonus songs?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
122 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
345 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy