Pro Football Hall Of Fame Requests Michael Vick's Jersey From Last Night

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Finally feel the love when say yo....you was right

I TOLD YA'LL YEARS AGO THIS n*gga WAS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST IN A COUPLE YEARS......ATL WR was just gett'n smacked with the ball...they wasn't catching s**t...and the ONLY successful coach to handle Vick was on the team he plays for now..oh and he's dead

SOooo i expect GREAT THINGS outta this Offense .....yes i said Offense...i am SCARED s**tLESS of our Defensive play...but only time will tell

GO VICK...
 7 years ago '08        #62
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
BEEN A VICK FAN SINCE VT,,,,GOOD s**t VICK!....
 7 years ago '08        #63
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
MVP :agreement6: MVP :agreement6: MVP
 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM         #64
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
Can't wait until they request Jamarcus' jersey...they'll have to make it a mural though
 7 years ago '05        #65
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
No more QB controversy in Philly now.
 7 years ago '09        #66
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
It's good to see someone come back from adversity, congrats to Vick...
 11-17-2010, 12:08 PM         #67
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Good for him.
 DesertEagle said:
Vick has come a long way. Congrats to him.
 7 years ago '04        #68
YLsolja 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 un1t27 said:

[pic - click to view]

that n*gga Landry shouldn't have been talkin s**t
 7 years ago '04        #69
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
@ GUNIT-FINEST

If Vick was white he would have never went to jail. The case would of never been blown out of proportion like that and he would of missed 3 games if any.
 7 years ago '04        #70
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 3160 3160
 PushaT5050 said:
@ GUNIT-FINEST

If Vick was white he would have never went to jail. The case would of never been blown out of proportion like that and he would of missed 3 games if any.
Maybe in the state your from he would have got out of the dogf!ghting thing but the commonwealth of virginia. One he's black and 2 we live the state where the law is the law ain't no pay outs u f**k up and u paying ya time which is that same way in any commonwealth u f**k up and serve ya time no breaks plus dog f!ghting is big here so they not playing
 7 years ago '07        #71
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man if vick was white ppl would love his story. but bitter old white ppl still gonna be mad over dog

yet this country as a whole could care less about dogs. when i see stray dogs in the street everyday

all of the pounds are full for dayssss and ppl use other animals to hunt and were there clothes , i just think its so funny that the world cant let go mike vick and dog f!ghting yet horse racing is fine .

its like getting mad at someone who k!lled them self because of crack or something

but not caring about somone who die cause of drinking. Amercia is lost

this is exactly what wise said

"WATCHING ESPN SPORTS NATION earlier today. The white girl Michelle Beadle says SHE CAN NEVER GET PAST MIKE VICKs CRUEL TREATMENT of the DOGS! She went on to say that she will always hold him accountable for what he did and cannot root for him for that reason. HOW MUCH MORE should we NOT GET PAST white Americas CRUEL TREATMENT of BLACK and BROWN skinned HUMAN BEINGS and ALWAYS HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE for WHAT THEY DID?"
 7 years ago '10        #72
gmurphy78 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
 ThomasGunz said:
f**k the eagles.... but Vick is from where I live so I gotta put on for the homie. Rep Bad Newz, VA
Dem whiteys hate dem boyz from the 757 look at AI!!! PCity baby
 7 years ago '04        #73
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
This is inspirational. This shows you that one should never give up and that the future can always be different. Vick could have easily given up while in Jail. I respect him even more for this.
 7 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
u guys can say what u want but my point is ppl only wanna act like they care about something when its get blown up by someone else. dogs have been getting k!lled and mis used for years. and dog f!ghting did not start nor stop with vick.

so i dont wanna here all this bs about i am a dog lover i love dog how could he do this. when everyday u see million of dogs on the street in the pound. damn near begging ppl to take dogs home and they dont. ppl send dogs to the pound every day knowing there gonna die and dont even think about it for 1 sec. so i dont wanna here this i love dogs crab cause its bs.
 7 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 carltouss619 said:

"WATCHING ESPN SPORTS NATION earlier today. The white girl Michelle Beadle says SHE CAN NEVER GET PAST MIKE VICKs CRUEL TREATMENT of the DOGS! She went on to say that she will always hold him accountable for what he did and cannot root for him for that reason. HOW MUCH MORE should we NOT GET PAST white Americas CRUEL TREATMENT of BLACK and BROWN skinned HUMAN BEINGS and ALWAYS HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE for WHAT THEY DID?"
 carltouss619 said:

just said... i bet u this lady doesnt even have a damn dog...

for some reason its cool to say stuff like that. like ohh no i just cant

forgive him. yet im sure she has no problem working around ppl who are racism s3xist towards women drunks liars all type of ppl. but she is ok to work with them right. U got ppl in the nfl that was charged with murder all type of stuff but i am sure u can root for them right... smh f**k outta here some white ppl make me sick. this whole country was built on Bs under the table stuff. but its only ok when white ppl can use harm to get over. if your blk or brown u better be legit 100 percent. but then they will get tried of u cause your to good to boring thats when the b.s comes. u bx ppl can say what u want but this is b.s if he was white this would be swept under the rug and they would love the white boy who can run and throw just real.
 11-18-2010, 06:33 PM         #76
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:

Soooo, who the fu*k does she think she is that she can hold him accountable for his actions anyway? ...b*tch ain't perfect. People k!ll me talking like this.
 11-18-2010, 07:06 PM         #77
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Warwick Raiders

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy