Friends and Family members dying before seeing/hearing detox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
33894 pageviews
529 comments

Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
Friends and Family members dying before seeing/hearing detox

Back in 2004, my friend was a huge Dr. Dre fan and couldn't wait for the Detox, yet it was delayed, he said that it would drop in '06..yet it didn't and he was so pissed off at Dre for delaying that s**t, he even said "I hope I hear this s**t before my death", yet he was k!lled in Oct 2006. It's f**king 2010 and it still hasn't dropped. I promised that I would buy the Detox album and bring a boombox to play the whole album to his grave but I'm just worried that I'll die before it drops. I ain't even a damn Dr. Dre fan, I think the dude is overrated but my friend always wanted to hear it, so I'm gonna do that for him.

I had another friend that died in 2007 and believed Game would possibly be the next 2pac....man, he was so wrong because Game has just completely fallen off. And when my first friend died, he said that Dre won't ever drop that s**t when we're alive, so now he's f**king dead. image

Man f**k Dre for real. image

Anyone else?
KyleEshna and 5 others gave props

529 comments for "Friends and Family members dying before seeing/hearing detox"

7 years ago '09        #2
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
Play some dilla for him f**k Dre
ghostridah gave props

7 years ago '08        #3
Young Buck 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Play some dilla for him f**k Dre
Nah but he REALLY wanted to hear that s**t and didn't care if it took 20 years, he still wanted to hear it, so when he died I just knew that I had to get the album and play it for him. But I just hope that s**t don't take another 40 years, I mean f**k.
 11-16-2010, 03:47 PM         #4
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t/s always talking gay s**t, i cant anything u say seriously.

f**k yo friends and family... Your friends probably off'ed themselves when they found out they was kicking it with a fruit tart.
 11-16-2010, 03:48 PM         #5
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aww man thats nice..i hope one of my friends would do that for me if i died soon..

not dre but some type of music that i would like
 7 years ago '08        #6
space
space
 Joehook said:
t/s always talking gay s**t, i cant anything u say seriously.

f**k yo friends and family... Your friends probably off'ed themselves when they found out they was kicking it with a fruit tart.
I don't even know what the f**k you said or who you are, but you a ho for dissing someone who isn't alive, if you were to say that s**t to my face, you'd be in a grave like them and they would be kicking your a.ss in heaven.
 7 years ago '10        #7
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
W....T....F..
 11-16-2010, 03:55 PM         #8
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically the moral of the story is dre doesn't give a f**k about your friend huh n*gga
Grown Man Ish and 1 others gave props

7 years ago '08        #9
space
space
 Crookz said:

wait he serious

Nah I'm dead serious with this though, I never thought my two best friends would die before an album would drop.
 7 years ago '08        #10
space
space
 Icemouth said:
so basically the moral of the story is dre doesn't give a f**k about your friend huh n*gga
Dre don't give a f**k about anyone. I have a grandpa with a bad heart, he remembers The Chronic and just lost hope with Detox and so I am, but in my heart...I just wish that someone would whoop dre's a.ss, steal the CD and leak it already, this is just f**king insane.
 7 years ago '08        #11
space
space
 legendisdope said:
not that serious n*gga, get the chronic album n play it for that n*gga
He played both of Dre's album until he learned his lyrics, he could literally spit all verses from instrumental and he was happy that Dre was releasing an album and despite it being delayed hundred times, He still wanted to hear it. So until you have someone that you care about, just die before hearing something then you'll know how important this is for me to get that album for him.
 7 years ago '09        #12
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Dre's not a good doctor cuz he should've saved your friend
 11-16-2010, 04:41 PM         #13
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just f**king music bro if ya'll are really that dependent on select artists than your lives must f**king suck.
 7 years ago '05        #14
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 658 658
 Young Buck said:
Nah I'm dead serious with this though, I never thought my two best friends would die before an album would drop.
There are approximately 200,000 deaths per day in the world before an album drops...
 11-16-2010, 04:57 PM         #15
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P to ya friend.

both of em
 7 years ago '04        #16
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
If my grandpops was alive today I would play him both D'angelo albums. I think they would blow his mind.
 7 years ago '07        #17
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,600 | Props total: 10551 10551
If he love dre like that jus buy the album and place it on his grave.Ur gonna look crazy playing a whole cd at the grave site.plus he can't hear it.I would jus leave the cd on his grave or somethin like that.Ur heart is in the right place tho.
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '08        #18
space
space
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Wait, you grand-dad is/was checking for Detox?
He like a couple of tracks from the Chronic and 2001, so he wanted to check out Detox too.
 7 years ago '08        #19
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
If he love dre like that jus buy the album and place it on his grave.Ur gonna look crazy playing a whole cd at the grave site.plus he can't hear it.I would jus leave the cd on his grave or somethin like that.Ur heart is in the right place tho.
If I place the cd next to his grave, someone will steal it, f**k that s**t. I'll play it and if anyone got a problem with it, they can f**k off.
 7 years ago '08        #20
space
space
I'm just gonna make this final post for this thread but from many years from now, I'll only bump this thread when Detox drops. It's 2010, let's hope the best for me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago