Albert Haynesworth Quits Against the Eagles

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
8095 pageviews
71 comments

.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Albert Haynesworth Quits Against the Eagles

[pic - click to view]

Albert Haynesworth has made it very clear that he's not happy in the Redskins' new 3-4 defense. He skipped all off-season workouts and despite cashing a $21M bonus check, he refused to take part in the team's conditioning test which turned the Redskins training camp into a circus.

After weeks of an intense pissing contest between Albert and Head Coach Mike Shanahan, Albert finally got back on the field. He hasn't been as effective as he once was with the Titans, however, as he's not even included in the Redskins' base defense. They utilize him in their Nickel and pass rushing packages in an attempt to appease him as he refuses to play run defense and to play a true Nose Tackle position.

There have been flashes of brilliance in the past few weeks that made some believe that Albert may finally be accepting his role in the Redskins defense. if that was the prevailing thought, Albert and the Redskins defense took about 10 HUGE steps back last night against the Philadelphia Eagles. Mike Vick and the Eagles put up a quick 28 points in the first quarter and the game more closely resembled a Madden game than an NFL regular season matchup between division rivals.

The Eagles had their way with the Redskins for the entire game as the 'Skins defense put up very little resistance. While the pathetic performance is certainly not solely the fault of Haynesworth, I thought this gif perfectly summed up Albert's season and the Redskins' defensive effort last night. If nothing else, it's good for a laugh. I don't know... maybe Al is setting himself up for a new marketing deal with Apple.... iQuit

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.clevelandleade .. com/node/15267

I wanted to see how Skins fans feel about this..as a football fan this is disgusting that this fat piece of s**t got that much money to skip conditioning, b**ch like hes a diva, and to give up on that play.

71 comments for "Albert Haynesworth Quits Against the Eagles"

7 years ago '04        #2
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
saw that last night.. i'm lost for words
 7 years ago '10        #3
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
........release this n*gga
 11-16-2010, 11:42 AM         #4
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #5
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
This is a highlight tape for #78 on the Eagles.
 7 years ago '05        #6
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
man here we go we dont know if he got hurt on the play he prob was just tried we forget that he was chasing vick around the whole 1st half and he not the smallest man he was prob tried

i would love see one of u guys chase vick around and then be so quick to get up after u been getting hit by 300 pounders left and right.. cmon man stop acting like nfl is easy
 7 years ago '05        #7
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
damn they got vick coverd likes secret service
 11-16-2010, 12:03 PM         #8
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude doesnt even start games either...
 7 years ago '08        #9
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 2720 2720
 .Hafestos. said:

[pic - click to view]

Roberto Duran-ass n*gga. Him and Mike Jenkins in back-to-back weeks.
 7 years ago '04        #10
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
the whole offense, defense and coaching staff was outmatched and/or quit, no use in pointing at him
 7 years ago '08        #11
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
I was dying when I saw that last night Lol.

Fat a.ss n*gga was laying down like this s**t feels hella good uuuuuuuuhhh
 11-16-2010, 12:16 PM         #12
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
the whole offense, defense and coaching staff was outmatched and/or quit, no use in pointing at him
outside of that Haynseworth play.. i saw no quit in anyone last night.. everyone was just damn tired from chasing vick around..
 7 years ago '05        #13
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man here we go we dont know if he got hurt on the play he prob was just tried we forget that he was chasing vick around the whole 1st half and he not the smallest man he was prob tried

i would love see one of u guys chase vick around and then be so quick to get up after u been getting hit by 300 pounders left and right.. cmon man stop acting like nfl is easy
For 100 Milly you'd think he could get a conditioning coach so he wouldnt be so "tried"..

I would love to see a player whose getting paid more than mostly everybody in the league chase Vick around until the final whistle..stop acting like this is excusable..
 7 years ago '09        #14
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
still paid, $30+ mil guaranteed
 7 years ago '05        #15
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
OK, Im just sayin if he was on the pats there'd be issues for him in public, guess its different when you expect your players to perform when you pay them too...
 7 years ago '10        #16
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
my n*gga just laid there like "s**t i got the best seat in the house......this Vick I gotta see this"
 7 years ago '07        #17
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
he wasn't the only one to quit
 11-16-2010, 01:10 PM         #18
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man down!
 7 years ago '08        #19
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Liquid-Science said:
Dude seriously, you can't defend Haynesworth this time
 7 years ago '04        #20
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

G T F O H what we supposed to feel sorry for a 100 million dollar man stop tryna take up for this fat a.ss n*gga...

let me mock you in my nerdiest voice "stop acting like nfl is easy" waaaa... stop acting like nfl is easy? n*gga thatz your job, you dont get in the game every play... aint no excuse for givin up on the play like that...he was chasin vick around the whole 1st half? no, that was the linebackers... idiot
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago