Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2010, 11:41 PM         #101
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Nvm...ayo Dre...go to Se7ensins....you gonna see something you may like.
Talking about the prestige glitch?
 7 years ago '05        #102
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
 Chainz Graphics said:
Fuj1m0. Just got done running a round but I'll be back on later tonight.
Aight kewl mine is KingNitemareXXI..I'm usually on before 12pm on the weekdays & netime on the weekends
 7 years ago '09        #103
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
Aight. I'mma add you and we can rock these nigs. I'm trying to boost my S.O.H Perk right now lol.
 7 years ago '08        #104
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Afflic7ion said:
Talking about the prestige glitch?
Word...it's confirmed legit. :dancingcool:

I can't get online tho...my f**king XBL subscription expired and now I can't get online to go to CT...so I'm PISSED...and Xbox won't let me pay the s**t with my card right now...if only I had 10 dollars. =[
 11-18-2010, 01:32 AM         #105
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word...it's confirmed legit. :dancingcool:

I can't get online tho...my f**king XBL subscription expired and now I can't get online to go to CT...so I'm PISSED...and Xbox won't let me pay the s**t with my card right now...if only I had 10 dollars. =[
You'd probably get banned/reset if you did it though, I'd imagine. I hope it gets patched in the morning.
 7 years ago '08        #106
space
space
 Afflic7ion said:
You'd probably get banned/reset if you did it though, I'd imagine. I hope it gets patched in the morning.
Word...u right...these games be on some b**ch s**t....with these resets n s**t...
 11-18-2010, 01:46 AM         #107
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Word...u right...these games be on some b**ch s**t....with these resets n s**t...
Almost level 50 in CT.
 7 years ago '04        #108
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
I'd be a bit hesitant to use glitches in this, i've been reading the treyarch forums and it seems they've been handing out alot of bans.

eg booster getting a full ban

I know I am going to get a lot of hate for posting this topic, but I really don't care. I got banned off of the CoD servers last Friday for 47 hours for boosting, when I get my account back last night I stopped boosting and was about to prestige to 2ND I needed 1 more k!ll to unlock prestige mode. Then all of a sudden the WHOLE game shuts down and shows on everyone's screen DreahMz has been banned of the CoD servers please visit ... for more help. So I go on the website and sends me to activision's number I call them because some of my friends called Activision and got unbanned so I figure hell why not! I FINALLY get a hold of a live person and he says THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO I UNDERSTAND YOUR PISSED OFF BUT WE CANNOT UNBANN YOU,PLEASE TAKE IT UP ON COD.COM/BLACKOPS. Now personally this whole reporting this is cool I guess but really for BOOSTING think about it you buy a game to have fun, if somebodies version of fun is boosting WHY NOT it doesn't break the game it doesn't hack you 15th prestige and everyone is still having fun. I understand reporting for cheating,emblem but BOOSTING,LANGUAGE honestly the game is made for 17 year olds and your gonna report for language. I THINK TREYARCH SHOULD DO SOMETHING RIGHT AND GET RID OF THE REPORT BOOSTERS, SOMEBODY ALREADY FOUND A WAY TO HACK 15TH PRESTIGE IN A SYSTEM LINK LOBBY SO WHY DON'T THEY TRY AND FIX THAT, OR THEIR CRAPPY SERVERS THEIR CHOICE IN HOST THE MATCHMAKING.

SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME BUT I DO NOT THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BOOSTING IT IS A FORM OF FUN. AND IF YOU KEEP BANNING PEOPLE FOR IT YOU LOSE 70K MEMBERS OF BHL 50K MEMBERS OF BLG 20K MEMBERS OF STB 100K OF MAFIA ETC. THEY WILL LOSE MONEY SO PLEASE REPLY ON WHAT YOU THINK

Also if someone reports you for having an "offensive" emblem you can get temp banned.
 7 years ago '04        #109
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 haff3131 said:
lol this fool..there is no skill whatsover in k!lling someone in black ops. shoulod i post the videos for proof? you said yourself your connection isnt even that good, which usually benefits people cause they laggin around the screen makin it hard to k!ll them. im hovering around a 2.00 kd and ALL i do is run around, i dont stand in place for more than3-4 seconds tops cause its a video game. plus i play team tac a lot and am usually one of the only people actually trying to plant bombs and s**t on demolition. its easy as hell to have a kd around 3 and up, especially in a game where you can spray side to side from the hip and it registers more hits than if you pointed directly on the guy. every single time someone makes a thread about something being wrong with a call of duty, theres allllways the couple people that come in and say step ya game up and i have so and so kd and all that, its retarded. treyarch is releasing a patch fixing the lag problem. so they admit its a problem. who the f**k are you lol obviously theres an issue. you think cause you camped your way to a 2.70 that the hit detection is fine? half your k!lls probably come from claymores or motion sensors. we really should get a huge bx tournament going just so once and for all all these guys that claim to do one thing and not hide and all that can be exposed and we find out who the good players actually are. ima make a new gt, only play domination, and only hide and k!ll people who actually go for the bases and sport my 4.00 kd..cause im good and the hit detection is perfect. step ya game up..

Edit* haha damn i write a lot
i havent bought claymores or motion sensors yet

all ive been doin is sprinting around with my mp5k (havent used any other guns yet) trying to learn the maps

i have a 6.71 legit kdr in world at war

stfu
 7 years ago '04        #110
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
Patch 1.03 just went online
 7 years ago '04        #111
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19916 19916
 Mystt said:
I'd be a bit hesitant to use glitches in this, i've been reading the treyarch forums and it seems they've been handing out alot of bans.

eg booster getting a full ban

Also if someone reports you for having an "offensive" emblem you can get temp banned.
good... those boosting f**gots need to be banned.....
 7 years ago '09        #112
space
space
@Roscoe. Is that exclusive to ps3 or something? I was just playing the game and didn't get a patch. Tho the game was lagging out MAD bad about the time yur post was posted. If you wanna get yur accuracy up, just aim and shoot the hell out of air support lol. The Galil + Reflex Sight + Extended Mags + Hardline + Warlord Pro + Hacker = Unbeatable class. f**k those who say otherwise...
 7 years ago '04        #113
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
No idea, can't find any info on it.
Can still vote the previous map tho, wtf
 7 years ago '09        #114
space
space
Yea we was whoring nuketown out. I'm unf**kingbeatable at that map...19:1 kdr and s**t lol.
 7 years ago '05        #115
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
i just got a 6MB update
 7 years ago '04        #116
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 pandemon said:
i havent bought claymores or motion sensors yet

all ive been doin is sprinting around with my mp5k (havent used any other guns yet) trying to learn the maps

i have a 6.71 legit kdr in world at war

stfu
haha sure you do.. i would glady play you anytime, especially when black ops allows you to go back and watch the game and see what everyone does. the only possible way someones earning a legi 7 kd ratio is hiding and camping, it would be impossible to run around and keep it that high. i been playin the game way too long to not know that. your not gonna run and gun your way to 21-3 every game. whats your gt?
 7 years ago '04        #117
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
na its 20+ meg, found out what it is

11/17 (full title update)
· Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all k!lls, deaths and a.ssists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
· Additional online security enhancements
· Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game – will improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends
 7 years ago '08        #118
space
space
 Afflic7ion said:
Almost level 50 in CT.
f**k u bruh...I still can't get online right now because XBL bulls**ttin. =[
 7 years ago '06        #119
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Sometimes I play...and I feel like the spirit of 'Juggernaut' and 'Commando' are still alive with some of the s**t that goes on.
 7 years ago '05        #120
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,163 | Props total: 18437 18437
Jus got the 6mb update for 360. I swear it seems like I can't connect to a game
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy