Call of Duty: Black Ops – Next Update/Patch Details

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 Hu$tLa said:
What system u on bruh
360. You?
 7 years ago '06        #82
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
i cant f**king stand last stand. waste of f**king bullets. it should lower your health if ur a punk b**ch and use it. i always f**kin get em and the clips are f**kin short so i gotta reload and it gets stolen by some b**ch teammate. reloadin takes forever so i get popped between k!lls all the dam time. graphics suck, b**ches eat bullets on host. everybody quits when they get smacked. most k!llstreaks are whack. servers suck d!ck. CoD4>>>>___ Best FPS of all time. Golden eye is up there too.
 7 years ago '10        #83
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 adulel08 said:
i cant f**king stand last stand. waste of f**king bullets. it should lower your health if ur a punk b**ch and use it. i always f**kin get em and the clips are f**kin short so i gotta reload and it gets stolen by some b**ch teammate. reloadin takes forever so i get popped between k!lls all the dam time. graphics suck, b**ches eat bullets on host. everybody quits when they get smacked. most k!llstreaks are whack. servers suck d!ck. CoD4>>>>___ Best FPS of all time. Golden eye is up there too.

Too long to reload, use sleight of hand. Running out of bullets too quick, use an extended mag. It shouldn't take a whole clip to put one dude down though, step your aim up homie lol
 7 years ago '04        #84
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
they need some new multiplayer maps

these maps suck

the Modern Warfare maps s**t on these
 7 years ago '05        #85
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18403 18403
 Chainz Graphics said:
360. You?
Oh wurd? I'm on there too. What's ya GT?
 7 years ago '09        #86
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
Fuj1m0. Just got done running a round but I'll be back on later tonight.
 7 years ago '04        #87
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
i have a 2.75kdr n have had 0 problems with hit detection, never did on waw either but ppl always complain
 7 years ago '04        #88
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 MumblesDaHumble said:
you need to understand maybe some people just have a bad connection. I bet you suck d!ck yourself.
my connection isnt great at all

rarely have 4 green bars

stfu
 7 years ago '08        #89
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 pandemon said:
i have a 2.75kdr n have had 0 problems with hit detection, never did on waw either but ppl always complain
same here. whats your GT? Need good team mates
 7 years ago '05        #90
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
 Liquid-Science said:
they need some new multiplayer maps

these maps suck

the Modern Warfare maps s**t on these
U crazy mw2 maps are sick.. but i think the black ops ones are a little more life like..
 7 years ago '08        #91
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
U crazy mw2 maps are sick.. but i think the black ops ones are a little more life like..
What? He said they s**t on these maps. Meaning they are better lol
 7 years ago '05        #92
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
same here. whats your GT? Need good team mates
i noticed someone early called u "super jesus" aint that a b**ch.. cuz me and my potna coined that term like a year ago... what makes it even worse is "SQ1 Super Jesus" is my actual gamertag on xbox live...(sq1 being my clan)

i seen that and thought.. look at the f**kery that goes on BX... could just be a coincidence.. or maybe n*ggas need to stop biting my slang... either way.. i have never seen no one (other than my self and my friend) couple the words "super" and "jesus" together until today......

but since the term is out.. let me define it

Super Jesus = Wavy = Tite = any person, place, or thing showing superior attributes..

"damn n*gga who made this cake, s**t tasting super jesus right now"

"that b**ch a.ss is super jesus blood, look at that thang"

"Q: so how was the puss.y? A: Super Jesus "

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 11-17-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #93
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
I ain't heard it until homie called me it on XBL.
 7 years ago '08        #94
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
I haven't been on the 360 in 4-5 days now. :( My home girl is visiting and she been taking all my box time
 7 years ago '05        #95
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
I haven't been on the 360 in 4-5 days now. :( My home girl is visiting and she been taking all my box time
man i know the f**kin feeling.. i only allowed my girl to come over on the weekend this last
week...im still tellin her.. "the game is new baby give me some time with it, DAMN"..like she hella annoying me #ns**t...:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #96
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
 AyeDre said:
I ain't heard it until homie called me it on XBL.
Dre: "Na, I'm 2pacx8....I'm f**kin 8-Pac"
Dre: "I'm like Sandy Ravage mixed with God"
Me: "Damn, you must be super jesus"

s**t was hilarious...

sn: Mane it's gonna take so f**king long to get to Prestige 14 (I want the gold guns). I haven't hit the button for 1st prestige yet cause I haven't been able to play...f**k it's gonna take me months to get to that s**t...and now people on se7ensins n s**t saying Black Ops can't be hacked because of the antihacker s**t they put on B.O. and if it does it's gonna take months maybe even years..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
 7 years ago '05        #97
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Dre: "Na, I'm 2pacx8....I'm f**kin 8-Pac"
Dre: "I'm like Sandy Ravage mixed with God"
Me: "Damn, you must be super jesus"

s**t was hilarious...

sn: Mane it's gonna take so f**king long to get to Prestige 14 (I want the gold guns). I haven't hit the button for 1st prestige yet cause I haven't been able to play...f**k it's gonna take me months to get to that s**t...and now people on se7ensins n s**t saying Black Ops can't be hacked because of the antihacker s**t they put on B.O. and if it does it's gonna take months maybe even years..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

...really thats how the super jesus line came up? (insert side mouth gif.. or c'mon son gif)

but either way im happy MY TERM is gettin play...lol.. NAH, it aint that serious at all, just hella wierd how random things.. sometimes seem not so random.. props regardless..

but eh.. i told myself i wasnt gonna prestige in this game.. but i got real high last nite.. and said f**k IT!.. i hit the button.. im going alll the waaay son... all the waay...
 7 years ago '08        #98
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
Nvm...ayo Dre...go to Se7ensins....you gonna see something you may like.
 7 years ago '07        #99
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,190 | Props total: 15002 15002
 Afflic7ion said:
I had a legit 2.75 K/D on WAW, I had no problem with k!lling anybody in that game. You can't make up any excuse for the s**t game that is Black Ops.
man who you tellin'

I've never had a problem k!lling anybody on any game besides Black Ops. Like others have said, I shoot a dude when his back is facing me and he turns around and hits me with like 4 bullets. I'm really starting to hate this s**t, and if they don't fix it and fix it fast I'm done with it.
 7 years ago '04        #100
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 pandemon said:

idiot

and no there isn't, people said this about world at war for awhile too, but there is nothing wrong with it, its just clowns who cant aim and cant control guns with recoil and are used to the cod4/mw2 hitbox for players with no skill.....waw/black ops = different developers

smh
lol this fool..there is no skill whatsover in k!lling someone in black ops. shoulod i post the videos for proof? you said yourself your connection isnt even that good, which usually benefits people cause they laggin around the screen makin it hard to k!ll them. im hovering around a 2.00 kd and ALL i do is run around, i dont stand in place for more than3-4 seconds tops cause its a video game. plus i play team tac a lot and am usually one of the only people actually trying to plant bombs and s**t on demolition. its easy as hell to have a kd around 3 and up, especially in a game where you can spray side to side from the hip and it registers more hits than if you pointed directly on the guy. every single time someone makes a thread about something being wrong with a call of duty, theres allllways the couple people that come in and say step ya game up and i have so and so kd and all that, its retarded. treyarch is releasing a patch fixing the lag problem. so they admit its a problem. who the f**k are you lol obviously theres an issue. you think cause you camped your way to a 2.70 that the hit detection is fine? half your k!lls probably come from claymores or motion sensors. we really should get a huge bx tournament going just so once and for all all these guys that claim to do one thing and not hide and all that can be exposed and we find out who the good players actually are. ima make a new gt, only play domination, and only hide and k!ll people who actually go for the bases and sport my 4.00 kd..cause im good and the hit detection is perfect. step ya game up..

Edit* haha damn i write a lot

Last edited by haff3131; 11-17-2010 at 09:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy