Call of Duty: Black Ops – Next Update/Patch Details

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Afflic7ion said:
Your a retard.

idiot

and no there isn't, people said this about world at war for awhile too, but there is nothing wrong with it, its just clowns who cant aim and cant control guns with recoil and are used to the cod4/mw2 hitbox for players with no skill.....waw/black ops = different developers

smh
 7 years ago '05        #62
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18434 18434
Has there been a recent patch for the lag online? I played yesterday & it seemed smooth as f**k. Actually k!lled someone when I shot em in the head
 7 years ago '05        #63
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
there have been plenty of times where someone is just sittin there campin and i come behind em, aim for the head shoot and don't get a headshot =/ besides that the hit detection is alright but i only use semi-automatics so i dont know for sure.

can't wait to finally have enemy footsteps cause ninja pro is worthless right now. tired of getting stabbed in the back.

Last edited by Martel; 11-17-2010 at 05:17 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 haff3131 said:
its not a matter of having a hard time k!lling someone, its knowing k!lling 25 guys knowing i shouldve had like 32 k!lls but got f**ked out of a couple of them. its more frustrating than it is anything else..but by far the most frustrating thing in the game is me putting 3/4s of a clip into someone, while staying perfectly scoped on the dude, and watching the k!ll cam and seeing him get credit for the k!ll when all he did was feel himself get hit the first time and turn and spray back and forth with no regard for aiming. when a game makes it easier to k!ll someone by playing badly, its broken..spend a little time in the theater and youll see..
so true.

i got a nice video of myself walking up to a dude camping a domination point. i spent a good 3 seconds aiming at the back of his head, firing square at it (my friends didn't believe me the game has the worst hit detection ever). the first shot does nothing (i got the X but the guy doesn't move, no one is that retarded), i wait 1 sec, then it takes 2 more to k!ll the dude.

wasn't a head shot. i was behind the guy straight up execution style

3 of my friends were like
 11-17-2010, 07:42 AM         #65
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:

idiot

and no there isn't, people said this about world at war for awhile too, but there is nothing wrong with it, its just clowns who cant aim and cant control guns with recoil and are used to the cod4/mw2 hitbox for players with no skill.....waw/black ops = different developers

smh
I had a legit 2.75 K/D on WAW, I had no problem with k!lling anybody in that game. You can't make up any excuse for the s**t game that is Black Ops.
 7 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Hit detection is f**ked no question.. I get jewed so much and it ANGERS me
 7 years ago '07        #67
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 Afflic7ion said:
I had a legit 2.75 K/D on WAW, I had no problem with k!lling anybody in that game. You can't make up any excuse for the s**t game that is Black Ops.

Maybe you just suck or have s**tty weapons
 7 years ago '06        #68
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
So I can run back to back to back to back games at Nuketown anymore? :frown:
 7 years ago '05        #69
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
hrm, i dont know what map it was..maybe the one with the targets but i was getting hit so i crouched behind a wall and a part of me was "sticking" out through the wall on the other side and some dude just shot through the wall to k!ll me. utter bulls**t. they need to fix that s**t and get rid of tubing all together.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
i dont have a problems with hit detection, i admit.. the 1st day it came out i thought "this s**t feel wierd as f**k" having just transitioned from mw2.. but even in mw2 i felt like i got robbed for k!lls based on hit markers..

if you feel lag... adjust.. be a little more sneaky.. and most importantly if u play regular.. shoot till it clearly says "you k!lled___"... dont rely on hit markers, just make sure you finish the job..

i live in hawaii.. so im always lagged... i guess it approves my skills cuz whenever i play locally its always a challenge.. when i play on mainland servers its always rookies...

i can deal with lag... yet no one else can.. n*ggas is cry babies..
 7 years ago '07        #71
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Gm0ney85 said:
i dont have a problems with hit detection, i admit.. the 1st day it came out i thought "this s**t feel wierd as f**k" having just transitioned from mw2.. but even in mw2 i felt like i got robbed for k!lls based on hit markers..

if you feel lag... adjust.. be a little more sneaky.. and most importantly if u play regular.. shoot till it clearly says "you k!lled___"... dont rely on hit markers, just make sure you finish the job..

i live in hawaii.. so im always lagged... i guess it approves my skills cuz whenever i play locally its always a challenge.. when i play on mainland servers its always rookies...

i can deal with lag... yet no one else can.. n*ggas is cry babies..
so im suppose to be ok with the fact that i start shooting someone before they see me but they somehow turn and k!ll me. And as far as adjusting i've already done that but s**t still happens.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 smj_724 said:
so im suppose to be ok with the fact that i start shooting someone before they see me but they somehow turn and k!ll me. And as far as adjusting i've already done that but s**t still happens.
its like madden, u cant control all the bulls**t.... n*gga breakin 5 tackles with a QB and s**t... its a video game... we all get robbed, AND WE ALL GET LUCKY too...

but i hate going in the room where n*ggas complain, and complain, and complain... i quickly call n*ggas cry babies on the mic when they b**ch about lag (cuz i HAVE TO live with lag-and do great wit.. its almost like when im the host the s**t aint fair) then all the "******" words ensue.. then i own that a.ss and get a '90% avoided' rep..

i talk mad s**t on the mic.. cuz aint nothing easier than beating an upset mutha f**ka...
 7 years ago '05        #73
xratede 
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 237 237
has anybody ever k!lled a guy in a room by yourself and they give u an a.ssist, this has happened to me several times
 7 years ago '05        #74
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
no lag against the bots:sprachlos020:
 11-17-2010, 01:48 PM         #75
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Buddy, I have a 1.40. kdr. 21.15% accuracy...How do I suck?
oh you fancy huh
 7 years ago '08        #76
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
 DJ Idol said:
Glad they've got alot of good updates, but I'm pissed they're taking out the ability to vote for a map twice in a row No more 3 hours straight of Nuketown I guess...I love that f**king map.
word up, I love maps where you can just go ape s**t. Don't gotta worry about campers.

They should just make a NUKETOWN playlist lol
 7 years ago '04        #77
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
 Chainz Graphics said:
Buddy, I have a 1.40. kdr. 21.15% accuracy...How do I suck? The hit detection is off...I'm not the only one complaining about shooting someone dead a.ss in the back and them not dying. Aiming directly at their chest and firing (when they're not even moving) and not getting a single hit marker. I don't use the m16, thank you, I use the FN FAL & Commando... I don't need to use cheese gun like the M16...How do I suck because the GAME doesn't register me shooting someone? That's not MY fault, buddy.
No way? kdr? accuracy? your sooo cool, BUDDY. Ill stick w/ my pus*y per week ratio, no complaints my hit marker is good
 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM         #78
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
It really is, I watched a k!llcam of mine earlier and my ballistic knife was a headshot, but in the k!llcam it's floating in the air like 2 feet next to his head ....good for me though, but I hate it when I hear the f**king headshot *DING!* and don't get a k!ll, especially TWICE IN A f**kING ROW!!!!
that s**t drives me nuts
 7 years ago '05        #79
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18434 18434
 Chainz Graphics said:
Buddy, I have a 1.40. kdr. 21.15% accuracy...How do I suck? The hit detection is off...I'm not the only one complaining about shooting someone dead a.ss in the back and them not dying. Aiming directly at their chest and firing (when they're not even moving) and not getting a single hit marker. I don't use the m16, thank you, I use the FN FAL & Commando... I don't need to use cheese gun like the M16...How do I suck because the GAME doesn't register me shooting someone? That's not MY fault, buddy.
What system u on bruh
 11-17-2010, 02:19 PM         #80
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
People confusing hit detection problem with lag plus no stopping power? Sounds like it.

theres no actual hit detection problem, its just latency MW2 was like this too just not as noticeable with stopping power and hopefully the patch will improve this.

your not going to hit a one hit k!ll with anything unless you hit them in the head or upper chest area period.

m16 sucks in black ops its all about the g11
two m16 bursts on hardcore should k!ll everytime. but your right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago