Call of Duty: Black Ops – Next Update/Patch Details

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 DJ Idol said:
Glad they've got alot of good updates, but I'm pissed they're taking out the ability to vote for a map twice in a row No more 3 hours straight of Nuketown I guess...I love that f**king map.
imma miss that when playin wager matches
 7 years ago '08        #22
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Chainz Graphics said:
No hit detection fixes. *leaves game in the case* ... But props for the heads up on these fixes!
* - Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag) = Hit detection fix.
 11-16-2010, 08:24 AM         #23
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
Glad they've got alot of good updates, but I'm pissed they're taking out the ability to vote for a map twice in a row No more 3 hours straight of Nuketown I guess...I love that f**king map.
yea thats probably the only thing that pissed me off about this update also
 7 years ago '04        #24
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 AyeDre said:
I agree. I don't see why anyone has a hard time k!lling anyone.

I also agree lol. I love this map
its not a matter of having a hard time k!lling someone, its knowing k!lling 25 guys knowing i shouldve had like 32 k!lls but got f**ked out of a couple of them. its more frustrating than it is anything else..but by far the most frustrating thing in the game is me putting 3/4s of a clip into someone, while staying perfectly scoped on the dude, and watching the k!ll cam and seeing him get credit for the k!ll when all he did was feel himself get hit the first time and turn and spray back and forth with no regard for aiming. when a game makes it easier to k!ll someone by playing badly, its broken..spend a little time in the theater and youll see..
 7 years ago '07        #25
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 haff3131 said:
its not a matter of having a hard time k!lling someone, its knowing k!lling 25 guys knowing i shouldve had like 32 k!lls but got f**ked out of a couple of them. its more frustrating than it is anything else..but by far the most frustrating thing in the game is me putting 3/4s of a clip into someone, while staying perfectly scoped on the dude, and watching the k!ll cam and seeing him get credit for the k!ll when all he did was feel himself get hit the first time and turn and spray back and forth with no regard for aiming. when a game makes it easier to k!ll someone by playing badly, its broken..spend a little time in the theater and youll see..
Truth. I almost broke my controller last night cuz I was shooting this guy in the back then he turned completely around and k!lled me .
 7 years ago '12        #26
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
They didnt fix the spawns
 11-16-2010, 09:42 AM         #27
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The s**tty host selection and hit detection ruined this game for me. I count 3 head hit markers sometimes... I count 3 bursts hit markers from my M16 sometimes. That s**t should never occur.
 7 years ago '06        #28
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
Good update. This will improve Black Ops greatly. The whole party system has me frustrated.
 7 years ago '04        #29
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
im just happy to see this s**t happens to everyone, i was thinking that head shot bs was just me. i mean id hear that ding 3 times from a guy with only his head above a little wall or something, and he lives. im like whats that headshot ding for..and the theater mode is insane, but makes you even madder lol ill say it again, i have NO problem getting k!lled by someone if he outplays me or something, but i cannot stand watching someone spray with an lmg side to side while im doin my best to make sure i aim perfectly and he gets the k!ll. or watching my character fully knife someone only to be knifed by the guy ive clearly stabbed..these updates gonna make this game pretty good tho, hopefully..
 11-16-2010, 09:59 AM         #30
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haff3131 said:
im just happy to see this s**t happens to everyone, i was thinking that head shot bs was just me. i mean id hear that ding 3 times from a guy with only his head above a little wall or something, and he lives. im like whats that headshot ding for..and the theater mode is insane, but makes you even madder lol ill say it again, i have NO problem getting k!lled by someone if he outplays me or something, but i cannot stand watching someone spray with an lmg side to side while im doin my best to make sure i aim perfectly and he gets the k!ll. or watching my character fully knife someone only to be knifed by the guy ive clearly stabbed..these updates gonna make this game pretty good tho, hopefully..
It happens to everybody except Dre.
 7 years ago '08        #31
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Afflic7ion said:
LOL. The hit detection IS A PROBLEM. No way it should take 2 or three bursts with the M16 .. Guess we'll just have to wait until the next COD game
 7 years ago '08        #32
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Afflic7ion said:
Because he is super jesus.
 7 years ago '07        #33
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
 pandemon said:
there is nothing wrong with the hit detection
lol yea right b**ch
 7 years ago '06        #34
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
So we can't select nuketoen over and over again.. By far the funnest map. Rest are ok at best and too big
 7 years ago '04        #35
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
the hit detection in black ops is wack and it makes s**tty players play better, so it seems. you're loading a whole clip into someone and you can hear the shots hitting the enemy but they just shoot you twice and you're dead, the f**k?
 7 years ago '04        #36
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Yea! Nuketown is so fun! Getting spawn k!lled is awesome brobocops!!!!11
 7 years ago '04        #37
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Additional online security enhancements

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #38
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
its definately the lag, start ur own local match with the bots and see if the game dont run smooth as f**k, once they fix the lag the game will be nice
 7 years ago '06        #39
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
They need to fix the spawn points as well. I can't stand k!lling somebody only to be shot in the back by the same person.
 7 years ago '08        #40
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Afflic7ion said:
it doesn't for me though anymore. G11 is one burst..2 tops and I don't use the poopoo a.ss m16 anymore. Every other gun I use is fine. I did used to have a problem with it but maybe I'm just used to it and adjusted if they make it like mw2 though s**t is going to just get easier and easier

Thef**kinEmpire said:
Because he is super jesus.
2pac times 4. That s**t was too funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago