Call of Duty: Black Ops – Next Update/Patch Details

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
10067 pageviews
155 comments

cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44

[pic - click to view]

IN PROGRESS

* - Improved matchmaking to find matches faster
* - Improved match and host selection; will result in much better networking conditions for all games (a.k.a., decreased lag)
* - Weekly and Monthly leaderboards stats reporting incorrectly for k!lls, deaths and a.ssists (All Time leaderboard not affected by this)
* - Additional improvements to party system
* · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
* · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
* · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
* · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
* · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
* · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
* · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all k!lls, deaths and a.ssists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
* · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
* · Prevention of k!llstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
* · Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
* · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
* · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
* · Additional online security enhancements
* · Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
* · Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
* · Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
* · Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
* · Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
* · Disable ability to vote for a previous map twice in a row

LIVE FIXES SO FAR....

11/5
* - Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
* - Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
* - User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' k!llstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)

11/9
* - Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
* - Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu

11/10
* - Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions

11/11
* - Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
* - Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly

11/12
* - Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
* - Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
* - Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option

[pic - click to view]

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Other system fixes

[pic - click to view]

Call of Duty: Black Ops

The sooner the better.image

155 comments for "Call of Duty: Black Ops – Next Update/Patch Details"

7 years ago '09        #2
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,410 | Props total: 10535 10535
No hit detection fixes. *leaves game in the case* ... But props for the heads up on these fixes!
 7 years ago '08        #3
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Fa sho
 7 years ago '09        #4
Borntoreign01 1 heat pts
space
space
$203 | Props total: 1 1
this update is greatly needed. it was hard enuff juss trying to join a party with a friend
 7 years ago '09        #5
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Glad they've got alot of good updates, but I'm pissed they're taking out the ability to vote for a map twice in a row No more 3 hours straight of Nuketown I guess...I love that f**king map.
 7 years ago '04        #6
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
a few i like. several i dislike.
 7 years ago '07        #7
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Chainz Graphics said:
No hit detection fixes. *leaves game in the case* ... But props for the heads up on these fixes!
hit detection problems most of the times are related to lag, if they fixed the lag we should see improved hit detection
 7 years ago '09        #8
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Bigakathebeast said:
hit detection problems most of the times are related to lag, if they fixed the lag we should see improved hit detection
nah the hit detection on black ops is just terrible
 7 years ago '09        #9
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
nah the hit detection on black ops is just terrible
It really is, I watched a k!llcam of mine earlier and my ballistic knife was a headshot, but in the k!llcam it's floating in the air like 2 feet next to his head ....good for me though, but I hate it when I hear the f**king headshot *DING!* and don't get a k!ll, especially TWICE IN A f**kING ROW!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #10
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Chainz Graphics said:
most of the time I notice that its cause by a bad lag cause of host crappy connection...
 7 years ago '04        #11
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Chainz Graphics said:
there is nothing wrong with the hit detection
 7 years ago '10        #12
paul087654321uk 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
thx for the nfo :applause:
 11-16-2010, 05:38 AM         #13
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:
Your a retard.
 7 years ago '07        #14
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
what about improved map selection cus i play ground war and get the same 3 maps every f**king time
 11-16-2010, 06:33 AM         #15
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Idol said:
It really is, I watched a k!llcam of mine earlier and my ballistic knife was a headshot, but in the k!llcam it's floating in the air like 2 feet next to his head ....good for me though, but I hate it when I hear the f**king headshot *DING!* and don't get a k!ll, especially TWICE IN A f**kING ROW!!!!
yea...that's lag.
 7 years ago '09        #16
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I know the veteran mode trophies have been sticking for some players. My friend beat it on veteran and didn't get the Cold Warrior or the gold Black Ops Master. Luckily they all unlocked for me.
 11-16-2010, 07:25 AM         #17
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think people understand what lag does to a game.

but they need to fix my damn RC cars from falling below the floor of the map. happened twice in a row...just fell into a black hole in the ground.
 7 years ago '04        #18
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo some of us like running Nuketown games 10x in a row = /
 7 years ago '08        #19
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 pandemon said:
I agree. I don't see why anyone has a hard time k!lling anyone.

K1Entertainment said:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo some of us like running Nuketown games 10x in a row = /
I also agree lol. I love this map
 7 years ago '08        #20
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
the lag is a seriously problem...i constantly drop packets...and end my streaks due to bs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago