Jay-Z Says "Takeover" Ether'd Nas, "It's Not Even Close"

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #201
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
What's really amazing is how it only took one Nas diss song to win the ppl over(the other was a freestyle) yet Jay dissed Nas in multiple songs to no avail. He's only claiming this now to make himself look more successful and distinguished to fans who don't know of the beef.
 8 years ago '04        #202
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
blah blah, Nas murked him...I don't even think it was close. Jays track was alright but I skipped that s**t most of the time on BP. But then when I first heard ETHER on the radio, even though the beat was simple and it was censored, that song was all around fire. Esp the dirty version. Then Jay cried over the air, "retired", came back with Def Jam...and signed NAS. I don't give a f**k about the $$$. People are always like sales sales sales. s**t there are so many terrible rappers making money it doesn't make sense, while better ones sit on the shelf or behind Dre's lab with a pen n a pad and never seem to get out or get that big release.
 8 years ago '05        #203
GST 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 3491 3491
ignorance is bliss
 8 years ago '07        #204
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
The fact he even needs to say what he did just goes to show ether still haunts him.

Ether is one of the best diss records period. Just read the title - Takeover ETHERED nas. Ether was and still is relevant.... everyone be saying oh so and so got ethered.

"Ether, that s**t that makes your soul burn slow" ... not a truer word said lol!

Get over it son, accept the L and move on, you a succesful business man lol
 8 years ago '10        #205
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,338 | Props total: 37 37
 PrinceDeville25 said:
WTF is going on?? that year, most people agreed that Nas won the battle, they had votes on the radio and Nas was clearly the victor. Even most publications said that Nas won and I agree that Takeover is the better song production wise & quality

but cmon man, NAS ATE HIS a.ss....jayz sounded defeated, Nas was all high & mighty....

BUT IT SEEMS AS YEARS WENT BY, MORE PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SAY THAT JAY-Z WON
NO. That year it was a toss up, if you were really there you would no the subject was heavily contested and at the time it was a lot of people who thought Jay won, as time went on the the general consesus went to Nas, but it wasn't some overwhelming victory for Nas to a.ssert that is revisionist, or shows you weren't really there.

"That Nas and that Jigga riff started some shyt it departed the prison system we still argue a bit"

Last edited by hustlershope84; 11-18-2010 at 05:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy