T.O Going At McNabb Again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-16-2010, 09:23 AM         #101
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
McNabb plays defense??

I mean Terrell Owens is the last person that should be talking about another team...especially with his Quarterback. Why does he never tweet about Carson Palmer but loves to sh!t on McNabb? Surprised no one ever asks that and instead cosigns with this clown because they're anti-McNabb
yea, when he throws an interception.
 8 years ago '07        #102
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,233 | Props total: 2410 2410
T.O. is like a woman, he loves drama. Without drama he's not even mentioned on tv
 11-16-2010, 09:26 AM         #103
allstarzgimme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k can T.O. justify Carson Palmer's contract???? *OchoCinco voice* Child Please
 8 years ago '08        #104
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
T.O is just mad because he still wishes he was an eagle and his team is 2-7.
 8 years ago '04        #105
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 875 875
What I find interesting about Owens.. he sure knows how to knock everyone else on their play, money etc. But you gotta love them super slow replays of this n*gga when it comes o him alligator arming it in his last two games. Yes, nice game against the Colts but they had a chance to tie or win at the end of the Colts game and he b**ched up.. and just last week his eyes went from making the catching to looking at the safety who was going to blast him.. and he pulls up and let the ball drop.. or he pulls up and let's Carson throw a pic.. T.O puts up numbers but that n*gga is not top five

Jerry Rice
Chris Carter
Michael Irvin
Tim Brown
Marvin Harrison
 8 years ago '04        #106
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 875 875
Hahaha and he was real buddy buddy with McNabb when his a.ss didn't have work and was hoping to get put on with the Skins..
 8 years ago '05        #107
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,755 | Props total: 5490 5490

i guess he tweeted that before the information about the real contract numbers were released...
 11-16-2010, 11:03 AM         #108
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do y'all realize that mcnabb is only guaranteed 10 million.. so pretty much he is going to be there until next year..

He will not see all that money, believe that..
 8 years ago '10        #109
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 Fiya Starter said:
I was saying the same thing last night. TO should not of said that s**ttt though. We not gone make excuse for McNabb though he had the same team Vick has now and aint never look as good as Vick has this year so miss me with the doesnt have any weapons convo. Neither does Tom Brady or Peyton Manning but they makes it happen. At the end of the day you gotta make plays. TO went out of his way to post that on twitter and that wasnt necessary. And I'm a TO fan, but he need to quit be a b**ch and stop hatin on McNabb every chance he gets.
Oh no doubt. Vick is definitely better than McNabb at this point...the best QB in the league right now. But the Eagles are also playing better football right now and that's fact. It would also help if McNabb had Vick's speed

Vick is much more accurate than he was before...but if you took away his legs alone it would be a different ball game...though he'd still have success. Vick is a weapon in and of himself and it's hard to compare. Plus the Eagles are running the ball way more than they have previously...with the help of Vick of course. Lesean McCoy has already matched his rushing yards from LAST season. All of that opens up the offense in terms of passing and rushing

And aside from the Steelers game....and I was impressed by the way, Brady wasn't doing too well without Moss. Peyton Manning has almost all of his weapons injured(still has Reggie Wayne) and struggled against the Eagles and Bengals. Dude didn't pass for one touchdown yesterday. So you have to put this in perspective as well if you wanna be fair
 8 years ago '10        #110
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 freakbucket said:
yea, when he throws an interception.
Or when a team scores the most points in a quarter ever....

Or....when a ball goes off the receivers hands and when you constantly struggle to find a 40 year old receiver. Sure...then in that case you're right
 8 years ago '08        #111
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
how much is TO making?
 11-16-2010, 12:52 PM         #112
Ajordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illwill3g said:
Say what you want about T.O.... The guy is great at what he does and is in the top 5 at his position (ALL TIME) easily.... Can anyone say the same about McNabb at his position?????
That doesn't give T.O the right to hate! Also McNabb's contract isn't what it seems. Only 10 mil is guaranteed. They can cut him in year 1 and only pay 3.7 mil buyout. year two is a 14 mil buyout. Meanwhile, when is the last time T.O won a game? I don't remember. Didn't he just quit (again) on the field?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
106 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy