T.O Going At McNabb Again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2010, 12:50 AM         #61
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he just gave up on his team with time to go this week what is he talking about?
 7 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The Bungals are 2-7, just lost this week, T.O. doesn't even have his own contract beyond this year, and yet he is stupid enough to say something like this to get attention. McNabb is nowhere close to being worth 73 million but there's no doubt in my mind that he will get more money than Owens this offseason.
 7 years ago '05        #63
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Does Trent Edwards need to even be talked about? He talked about Romo too, why do you think he was shipped out? He was bashing Romo and Garrett. He will talk about Palmer too I'm sure just not while he's on the team with him and trying to get a contract for next year.

Again I say, what was so wrong about what he said? McNabb just came off a bye week after being benched against the Lions in the last two minutes of a winnable game and this is what he plays like!!!!! I'm tired of defending McNabb after today, dude is a f**king clown and it showed when the Eagles sent him to a division rival like he was a 3rd string QB or some s**t
HE WILLL???????????? GTF ALLL THIS TIME AND ALL THIS LOSING AND HE AINT SAID NOTHING ABOUT PLAMER. LET MCNABB WOULDVE BEEN 2-6 OR 2-5. TO AN UNCLE TOM AND THE ULTIMATE LOSER. TEAM CANCER. FOLOTBALL ALLEN IVERSON STUPID AZZ.` f**k LOSERS. AND ESPECIALLY f**k LOSING UNCLE TOMS. I CAN TOLERATE LOSERS LIKE IVERSON. AT LEAST HE WAS A HERO. CANT TOLERATE TOMS LIKE TERELL O FUK HIM . TERELL O , READ THIS U TOM. WHITE MAN d!ck SUCKER. ULTIMATE TOM AZZ n*gga CARSON PALMER d!ck SUCKER. BUT HE GO IN ON MCNABB............................. TYPICAL TOM.
 7 years ago '04        #64
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 7 7
Mcnabb has no receivers pro bowl bound Santana Moss is on his last leg, Clinton Portis can't stay healthy. McNabb is the most underrated QB in the league and tonight he still almost threw for 300 yds on a bad game Philly just out perform Wash. as a team period point blank.# 6× Pro Bowl selection (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009)
# 2004 NFC Offensive Player of the Year
# Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary TeamTD–INT 225–111
Passing yards 34,844
QB Rating 85.9 and he is still not done * Most consecutive pass completions, 24; vs New York Giants, Nov. 28, 2004; vs Green Bay Packers, Dec. 5, 2004
* Least-intercepted quarterback per pass attempt of all time, (4588 attempts-96 interceptions, 2.09%)
* Second-best touchdown-to-interception ratio of all time, (209-96, 2.18) behind Tom Brady (217-92, 2.36)
* First NFL Quarterback ever to throw for more than 30 touchdowns and fewer than 10 interceptions (2004)
* One of six quarterbacks of all time to have over 25,000 passing yards and 3,000 rushing yards (alongside Randall Cunningham, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Steve McNair, and John Elway)
* Currently the third-highest winning percentage among active quarterbacks (83-45-1, .647) behind Peyton Manning (119-59-0, .669) and Tom Brady (88-25-0, .779)
* 20th most passing attempts by a quarterback of all timeEagles records

* Most Career Attempts (4,303)
* Most Pass Completions (2534)
* Most Passing Yards (29,320)
* Most Passing Touchdowns (203)
* Most Single-Season Completions (345, 2008 season)
* Most Single-Season Yards (3,916, 2008 season)
* Most NFC Championship Appearances (5) How they quickly forget microwave generation
 7 years ago '10        #65
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Even if the argument is that McNabb let TO down....which is a questionable argument from a game planning perspective...McNabb was still the Quarterback he had the most success with in terms of making it that far. Dude didn't even sniff deep in the playoffs let alone a SB with his other QBs. Super Bowl losses are tough but they happen....you don't hear other SB losers bashing their teammates like that. And no matter which way you slice it it's still hypocritical for him to be so at ease bashing McNabb while he keeps quiet with the other QBs he played with who havn't done half as much. Even if Brett Favre was his Quarterback this year he'd be quiet
 7 years ago '08        #66
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
last time i checked palmer gettin more money than mcnabb

but t.o still that n*gga and mcnabb and his team were a.ss tonight
 11-16-2010, 01:17 AM         #67
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Startin to think McNabb f**ked T.O.'s mom or somethin. This is the 2nd time he went out his way to hate on dude.

If Antonio Bryant didn't get injured, T.O. wouldn't even be in the L right now. He needs to worry about gettin his own extension before he watches somebody else's money.
 7 years ago '09        #68
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Smoke500 said:
Even if the argument is that McNabb let TO down....which is a questionable argument from a game planning perspective...McNabb was still the Quarterback he had the most success with in terms of making it that far. Dude didn't even sniff deep in the playoffs let alone a SB with his other QBs. Super Bowl losses are tough but they happen....you don't hear other SB losers bashing their teammates like that. And no matter which way you slice it it's still hypocritical for him to be so at ease bashing McNabb while he keeps quiet with the other QBs he played with who havn't done half as much. Even if Brett Favre was his Quarterback this year he'd be quiet
Did yall not read his twitter statements last season and this year when Romo f**ked up? He clowned dude when he lost that game to open the season at Washington. He clowned him and the Cowboys after another loss this year saying "but I'm the reason we we're losing".
Come on now, stop it people! The dude is an equal opportunity QB basher and it was all true. He probably shouldnt have said any of the s**t in the media but dont act like he is lying on these guys.
 7 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
Mcnabb has no receivers pro bowl bound Santana Moss is on his last leg, Clinton Portis can't stay healthy. McNabb is the most underrated QB in the league and tonight he still almost threw for 300 yds on a bad game Philly just out perform Wash. as a team period point blank.# 6× Pro Bowl selection (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2009)
Passing yards 34,844
QB Rating 85.9 and he is still not done * Most consecutive pass completions, 24; vs New York Giants, Nov. 28, 2004; vs Green Bay Packers, Dec. 5, 2004
* Least-intercepted quarterback per pass attempt of all time, (4588 attempts-96 interceptions, 2.09%)
* Second-best touchdown-to-interception ratio of all time, (209-96, 2.18) behind Tom Brady (217-92, 2.36)
* First NFL Quarterback ever to throw for more than 30 touchdowns and fewer than 10 interceptions (2004)
* One of six quarterbacks of all time to have over 25,000 passing yards and 3,000 rushing yards (alongside Randall Cunningham, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Steve McNair, and John Elway)
* Currently the third-highest winning percentage among active quarterbacks (83-45-1, .647) behind Peyton Manning (119-59-0, .669) and Tom Brady (88-25-0, .779)

* Most NFC Championship Appearances (5) How they quickly forget microwave generation
The same n*gga that was pulled for Rex Grossman, the same n*gga that threw 3 interceptions coming off of a bye to face a team he played over 10 years with? He knows that whole defense in and out and he couldnt do s**t out there. Also, after all those stats you mentioned, what does he have to show for it? He had damn good defenses most of the time and no titles though. McNabb used to be a fave of mine but this season exposed his a.ss.
 7 years ago '08        #70
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
terrellowens LOL!! I c my brother got all yall riled up w/his question about McNabb's contract! He's entitled 2 his opinion!

:lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
this n*gga is the worst....what a terrible, selfish person...I'm embarrassed for him...

so miserable (when he shouldn't be) and self centered...all he can do is tear down other ppl....

*waits for McNabb to take the high road and NOT respond like he always does*
 7 years ago '05        #72
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #73
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The same n*gga that was pulled for Rex Grossman, the same n*gga that threw 3 interceptions coming off of a bye to face a team he played over 10 years with? He knows that whole defense in and out and he couldnt do s**t out there. Also, after all those stats you mentioned, what does he have to show for it? He had damn good defenses most of the time and no titles though. McNabb used to be a fave of mine but this season exposed his a.ss.
That's kind of a narrow minded way of looking at it

How exactly did this season expose him? Why is it that when it comes to McNabb for some people it's either all or bust? The Redskins are a 4-12 team with a bunch of holes...and he had no running game in Philly. So how is he being "exposed" now? Considering that the Philly offense for years was MOSTLY the passing game and not much after that, there was really nothing to cover up. People saw McNabb for what he was for years and accepted him. That's in comparison to QBs who are covered up by a running game among other things

The exposed argument would make more sense if he was playing for the Bengals right now....
 11-16-2010, 01:55 AM         #74
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mil_Town_G said:

[pic - click to view]

Just got an update on twitter T.O talking "how you justify 78 million with this type of performance" just got posted a min ago

Mcnabb isnt worth 78 million but T.O. is just salty as hell bc they thre him outta Philly,and he barely had a job this year,and had t play in Buffalo last year.If im Mcnabb im laughin my a.ss of at this dude.That and id remind him his team sucks even worse than Washington.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Liquid-Science said:
Mcnabb is a smiling **** that will let the white man disrespect him over and over without saying anything back

ESPN tells you that's the way to be so ya'll think that s**t is right

T.O. doesn't take that s**t from people so they make him a villain and ya'll buy into it

T.O. >>>>>>>>>>>> Mcnabb
Uh, this "being disrespected and never saying anything back" would apply to almost every athlete in history...

Funny how T.O. can't get a job while McNabb getting big paydays. But that'll show the white man...throw away your career and lose millions upon millions of dollars in the process.

Let's all throw our teammates under the bus when anything goes wrong. Funny how T.O. has been in the league over a decade, been a free agent multiple times, and played for multiple teams yet he's never played with a good QB (at least according to him). Wonder why that is?

And this whole McNabb blew the Super Bowl for T.O. is bulls**t. No one, not even Randy Moss took shots at Asante Samuel publicly when he dropped that game winning interception that landed in his lap like a Christmas present and cost them not only a Super Bowl but a perfect season and immortality as one of the best teams of all time. A team loses the Super Bowl every year and the teammates aren't all over the news calling each other out. Ocho needs to put TO in contact with VH1 so they can send his a.ss to Charm School to get some damn class.

Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 11-16-2010 at 02:02 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #76
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,991 | Props total: 1460 1460
 Liquid-Science said:
He's right...He's always right

Mcnabb is just a smiling ****
...You're a ****.
 7 years ago '04        #77
jbbulldawg2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 7 7
Originally Posted by jbbulldawg2003 View Post

Passing yards 34,844

The same n*gga that was pulled for Rex Grossman, the same n*gga that threw 3 interceptions coming off of a bye to face a team he played over 10 years with? He knows that whole defense in and out and he couldnt do s**t out there. Also, after all those stats you mentioned, what does he have to show for it? He had damn good defenses most of the time and no titles though. McNabb used to be a fave of mine but this season exposed his a.ss. reply but T.O has nothing to show either so he shouldn't say a word and worrying about a grown man's pocket's ? the bigger picture they making way much more off him then he recieved. Whether you like him or not he is a seat filler!! How many QB's active has better stats not more then 5,4,3, stop it slime.
 11-16-2010, 02:13 AM         #78
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 balla9969 said:
why everyone talking about the teams records. t.o is ballin this year and he just speaking the truth
T.O. is balling because he get single coverage every week man.Put Mcnabb on that team and i bet whatever you wanna throw up that they got a better record then with Carson(i havent been good since they snapped my s**t like four years but im living off my name)Palmer.Owens is the only legit reciever Mcnabb ever had until DJax and he put up serious numbers,and they went to the super bowl.I mean seriously....Todd Pinkston,Freddie Mitchell,Reggie Brown,i can do this for about twenty minutes,and all of em were bums.Best reciever other than T.O. and DJax was prolly Brian Westbrook n L.J. Smith....come on man,give the man credit.How many games Washington win last year?His best WR is a speed guy with only average speed left in him,and a TE whos been hurt all damn year.TO was an idiot for not realizing he should have stayed in a town that idolized him and they prolly would have got a ring.Mcnabb should have squashed it early on so he never got ran out....maybe T.O. just mad he cant get Campbells chunky soup ads and that hes puttin up Pro Bowl numbers and noones gonna care again come offseason.He might not have a team to sign to,let alone an extenstion.
 11-16-2010, 02:18 AM         #79
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Did yall not read his twitter statements last season and this year when Romo f**ked up? He clowned dude when he lost that game to open the season at Washington. He clowned him and the Cowboys after another loss this year saying "but I'm the reason we we're losing".
Come on now, stop it people! The dude is an equal opportunity QB basher and it was all true. He probably shouldnt have said any of the s**t in the media but dont act like he is lying on these guys.

This dude is right.He bashed on Jeff Garcia too...saying Tim rattay would do a better job getting him the ball down the field and could be a better qb.Thats the one that makes me think he is just a hater.Tim Rattay?gtfoh....Tim Rattay?PLAYOFFS?...Tim Rattay from LA. Tech?(this is in my Iverson practice voice btw)
 7 years ago '07        #80
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,440 | Props total: 14819 14819
t.o. not bashing palmer cuz palmer getting him the ball and he stat padding on a s**tty bengals team

i guess his man crush and jealousy of mcnabb wont end

but when donovan signed that contract he was like

and t.o. was like
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy