T.O Going At McNabb Again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 gagethedesigner said:
how bout them bangles?
n*gga better start winning games while he running his mouth
He would have to play on defense and the qb position for that too happen
 7 years ago '09        #42
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
All the hate for T.O. but it's true... I ain't mad at him, he's just bitter because he ain't getting paid for what he's worth.
 7 years ago '07        #43
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Why is everybody mad at TO for saying the same thing we all thought tonight? I like McNabb and I thought the same f**king thing!!! On a day you get that fat a.ss contract after a bye week where you were benched late in a winnable game before that, you come out and play like this?

Last time I checked, this is a free country and Owens is allowed to have an opinion and free speech. I didnt find a problem with it. Now, McNabb just needs to bounce back next week.
 11-15-2010, 11:56 PM         #44
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^put on a shirt, dont nobody wanna see your pigeon chest
 11-16-2010, 12:00 AM         #45
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
You my boy are a true Birds fan....with that said...
 7 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
once again TO speaks the truth

should he be saying this s**t? prolly not. but it's stlil always the truth. 100%. in a sports world that we get 95% filler, cliches, and fluff from our athletes in interviews and speaking to the media, it's refreshing to here a guy who just doesn't sugarcoat s**t. always says whats real. yet no, lets throw him under the bus for being real. let's glorify the stars who are PR perfect after losses and conform to the status quo...tow the company line. yay.

TO >>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #47
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
 JoeyTheGod said:
 7 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #49
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Smoke500 said:
McNabb plays defense??

I mean Terrell Owens is the last person that should be talking about another team...especially with his Quarterback. Why does he never tweet about Carson Palmer but loves to sh!t on McNabb? Surprised no one ever asks that and instead cosigns with this clown because they're anti-McNabb
 7 years ago '06        #50
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
to hating....jealous...he getting paid s**t...in the offseason he was mcnabb man...if anything hes the ****...crying for his white QB that never won s**t
You may be a crackhead but sometimes you drop some real s**t .. props

TO can eat a d!ck!
 7 years ago '06        #51
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
All McNabb can do is
 7 years ago '10        #52
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
If you wanna say TO is speaking the truth that's all well and good. But once again...why is it that he's been quiet about Carson Palmer? Palmer has 100x the surrounding talent McNabb has...and the Bengals have lost 6 in a row. So for the people saying "TO stay speaking the truth", why don't you ever ask why he's so quick to come out his mouth with McNabb when he has a QB struggling arguably worse? Why doesn't he always keep it real then?

As for the way McNabb played, that game would have been competitive and the stats would have been different in any normal game. Eagles just owned them hands down
 7 years ago '05        #53
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
If TO chose leadership over marketabililty maybe he would get 78 million. YET HE CHOOSES TO BE A TRAVELING TWITTERING FREAKSHOW. WITH NO RINGS .......AND NO WINS ................. CLOWN...................LOSER. DONT FOLLOW THOSE TYPES. SON TWEETING INTO THIN AIR.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 11-16-2010 at 12:34 AM..
 11-16-2010, 12:34 AM         #54
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is a hater! Its been done. Leave it be. All you hear is T.O. bout this topic but McNabb been stopped. Im a Eagles fan myself. T.O. took us the Super Bowl, had a super year! And of course the big game while on a broken leg. And yes I agree McNabb chocked!!!! I wish Reggie Miller was at that Super Bowl so he coulda did to McNabb like he did to Spike Lee and the Knicks at MSQ when he dropped wjhat was that? I believe 35 in the 4th quarter? And showed McNabb how playing big is done lol.
 7 years ago '04        #55
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 CFran55 said:

[pic - click to view]

:jawdropping:
I lost any respect I had for him that day. For him to joke around like that then come out and play like absolute sh*t vs Dallas in a playoff game is f*ckin crazy
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
UNCLE TOM TERELL OWENS TALKS ABOUT MCNABB BUT NOT ROMO EDWARDS OR PALMER? OWENS U A f**kIN **** AND I HOPE U READ BOXDEN TOM.
 7 years ago '04        #57
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 JeeQ said:
TO is always going to be bitter over that Super Bowl. Played his a.ss off, put his career on the line, and McNabb let him down. He'll never forgive him.
truth

TO went all in for that game, still balled out, but got let down by #5
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 lightsout said:
truth

dude put his career on the line to play in that game, still balled out, but got let down by #5
to an uncle tom son
 7 years ago '09        #59
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 neworleansavior said:
UNCLE TOM TERELL OWENS TALKS ABOUT MCNABB BUT NOT ROMO EDWARDS OR PALMER? OWENS U A f**kIN **** AND I HOPE U READ BOXDEN TOM.
Does Trent Edwards need to even be talked about? He talked about Romo too, why do you think he was shipped out? He was bashing Romo and Garrett. He will talk about Palmer too I'm sure just not while he's on the team with him and trying to get a contract for next year.

Again I say, what was so wrong about what he said? McNabb just came off a bye week after being benched against the Lions in the last two minutes of a winnable game and this is what he plays like!!!!! I'm tired of defending McNabb after today, dude is a f**king clown and it showed when the Eagles sent him to a division rival like he was a 3rd string QB or some s**t
 7 years ago '04        #60
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 neworleansavior said:
to an uncle tom son
jeff garcia, tony romo? he don't start acting up until year 2 anyways, but at this rate he will take shots at carson any week now
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago