UFC 123: Rampage vs. Machida Nov. 20

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winners of the Main Card?
Rampage Jackson 50 57.47%
Lyoto Machida 37 42.53%
B.J Penn 49 56.32%
Matt Hughes 20 22.99%
Joe Lauzon 21 24.14%
George Sotiropoulos 32 36.78%
Tim Boetsch 11 12.64%
Phil Davis 36 41.38%
Gerald Harris 34 39.08%
Maiquel Falcao 11 12.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-21-2010, 12:23 AM         #641
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thisisgame

wow dude...wow...you... wow....
 7 years ago '07        #642
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Russ369 said:
I wouldn't define a glass jaw as that... A glass jaw is when you get KO'd cold by one punch... When Rashad was dropped by Machida he took a flurry of punches before he finally went down... Thiago Silva was k!lled by one punch from Machida...

Same thing in the Silva f!ght, Thiago has some heavy hands and has won by KO in almost all his f!ghts, yet Rashad didn't go out... Rampage almost, but once again Rashad finds a way to win...

Classic glass jaw = Chuck Liddell, Keith Jardine...

yeah maybe glass jaw isn't the right way to describe him I'd say suspect Machida had has clear a shot as you can get to put him out that KO did not surprise me (Machida vs Silva) what I'm saying is that he gets knocked down quick everybody and they momma knew he was not gonna try and trade with rampage and i'm not faulting him you use the strategy that will a.ssure you the W but don't talk like you bout that if you already know you're not gonna bring it
 11-21-2010, 12:24 AM         #643
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Optimus Crime said:
Sherdog was hatin hard on Rampage before the f!ght.. I didn't even want to go lol
sherdog is 50/50 right now

but the crybabies are outweighing us though since n*ggas like me aint even gonna stay up all night arguing.
 7 years ago '04        #644
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 CarmeloStarks said:
Machida was avoiding Rampage like Ricky Martin's been avoiding female groupies
Well thats what happens when you make your first f!ght after losing the title by getting KTFO against a guy like Rampage...

Rashad was the same versus Silva... Everyone who comes back from a KO loss plays it safe... cuz if they go in reckless and get KO'd a 2nd time in a row, thats a bad look...
 7 years ago '06        #645
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25855 25855
str8 from dana white

Dana wasn't impressed with Machida. He said he will probably be cut if he doesn't show up to actually f!ght next time he enters the octagon. Concluded with " A golden shower wouldn't even get Machida to f!ght for a 3 rounds" That pretty much sums up the presser.
 7 years ago '07        #646
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Yung Dilla said:
str8 from dana white

Dana wasn't impressed with Machida. He said he will probably be cut if he doesn't show up to actually f!ght next time he enters the octagon. Concluded with " A golden shower wouldn't even get Machida to f!ght for a 3 rounds" That pretty much sums up the presser.
 7 years ago '04        #647
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #648
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,409 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Yung Dilla said:
str8 from dana white

7 years ago '04        #649
space
space
Dana is just talking s**t... he won't even dream of firing Machida for that reason... He just wants to spark a fire under his a.ss...
 7 years ago '07        #650
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Dana is just talking s**t... he won't even dream of firing Machida for that reason... He just wants to spark a fire under his a.ss...
That's what good bosses do tho
 11-21-2010, 01:01 AM         #651
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
str8 from dana white

are u serious? :wow:

oh s**t lmfaoo
 7 years ago '07        #652
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
are u serious? :wow:

oh s**t lmfaoo

[pic - click to view]

I can toast to that
 7 years ago '08        #653
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Lex Lossis said:

glad to finally see no more decisions being awarded to f!ghters who do nothing

Rampage was the aggressor for the first two rounds while Machida did nothing. Rampage got a TD in the 2nd.

Machida clearly won the third, but the first two was to Rampage.

BJ f**kin Penn :wow: he really brought it tonight like I thought he would and put Hughes the f**k outttttt

Phil Davis is a f**king problem. He gets better and better. I really like this guy.

Falcao is an animal. He doesn't have the k!ller instinct though...he should have tried to put Harris away in that third. I am disappointed with Harris, but he will only get better.

George S. is on an 8 f!ght win streak and he needs a big f!ght before being considered for a title shot, but man that guy's grappling/Bjj is so serious. He's improved his striking since TUF, same for J Lau.

Pretty good card. Machida needs to cut the s**t though. I understand he is a counter f!ghter, but in the first two rounds all he did was circle the ring and hold onto Rampage

I don't wanna see a rematch unless Page decides to just f**king brawl Machida cuz this f!ght will go the same way.
 11-21-2010, 01:50 PM         #654
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yup. rampage won fair and square.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago