UFC 123: Rampage vs. Machida Nov. 20

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winners of the Main Card?
Rampage Jackson 50 57.47%
Lyoto Machida 37 42.53%
B.J Penn 49 56.32%
Matt Hughes 20 22.99%
Joe Lauzon 21 24.14%
George Sotiropoulos 32 36.78%
Tim Boetsch 11 12.64%
Phil Davis 36 41.38%
Gerald Harris 34 39.08%
Maiquel Falcao 11 12.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #601
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 22k said:
IMO if the f!ght sucks, it sucks. It will suck for 3 rounds or 5 rounds, same thing. Maybe it would make these guys train harder so you don't get s**t like this in the f!ght

[pic - click to view]

thats why both arent in the ufc anymore
 7 years ago '10        #602
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
OMG Barbosa Kicks are nasty
 7 years ago '07        #603
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,837 | Props total: 2000 2000
y'all n*ggas need to read Russ's post because to me thats pretty clear how Rampage won
 7 years ago '07        #604
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2526 2526
 Lex Lossis said:

glad to finally see no more decisions being awarded to f!ghters who do nothing

Rampage was the aggressor for the first two rounds while Machida did nothing. Rampage got a TD in the 2nd.

Machida clearly won the third, but the first two was to Rampage.

BJ f**kin Penn :wow: he really brought it tonight like I thought he would and put Hughes the f**k outttttt

Phil Davis is a f**king problem. He gets better and better. I really like this guy.

Falcao is an animal. He doesn't have the k!ller instinct though...he should have tried to put Harris away in that third. I am disappointed with Harris, but he will only get better.

George S. is on an 8 f!ght win streak and he needs a big f!ght before being considered for a title shot, but man that guy's grappling/Bjj is so serious. He's improved his striking since TUF, same for J Lau.

Pretty good card. Machida needs to cut the s**t though. I understand he is a counter f!ghter, but in the first two rounds all he did was circle the ring and hold onto Rampage

I don't wanna see a rematch unless Page decides to just f**king brawl Machida cuz this f!ght will go the same way.
I agree pretty much with everything you said...

People just don't understand...

Two of the scoring criteria are Aggression and Octagon control... You lose both when you're running
 7 years ago '07        #605
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
YOOOOOO Barbosa was shooting missiles at the dudes legs
 7 years ago '04        #606
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
This should of been Rashad's gameplan when he fought Machida... prolly still woulda been champ

Its aight tho Rashads gonna throw Shogun around for 5 rounds taking his title back no biggy
 7 years ago '04        #607
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
How the f*ck does getting tagged with leg kicks mean your the aggressor in round 1? Machida won round 1 easy. Machida won round 3 easily. Only round up for debate is round 2 and that was close, watching it live I gave it to Machida cuz Rampage was missing and didnt throw any leg kicks.
 7 years ago '05        #608
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,164 | Props total: 18440 18440
That barboza kid is gonna be nice in that division
 7 years ago '08        #609
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 thisisgame said:
How the f*ck does getting tagged with leg kicks mean your the aggressor in round 1? Machida won round 1 easy. Machida won round 3 easily. Only round up for debate is round 2 and that was close, watching it live I gave it to Machida cuz Rampage was missing and didnt throw any leg kicks.
Just stop man...stop
 7 years ago '07        #610
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #611
space
space
 thisisgame said:
Octagon control = controlling the centre of the cage, pressing the action, being aggressive... Rampage held onto Machida for a good portion and landed that one Uppercut... Ur nuts man, f**kin Cecil People's on Boxden I swear...

Round 2 Rampage got the takedown... thats all that needs to be said... You would make a terrible judge...
 7 years ago '07        #612
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
 thisisgame said:
I'm really questioning if you actually watch the first round Rampage was putting the pressure the whole f**king round you think a couple leg kick would of swing the decision toward Machida? how you suppose to win when you backpedal and side step the whole round come on it was a close round but no one got robbed
 11-20-2010, 11:55 PM         #613
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
effective striking dude.

Machida landed like 7 leg kicks and about 5 were with very little force aka with his foot

Page landed some good shots and every time he threw a combo...Machida would literally run away and regroup in the center.

that is like a basketball player getting the ball and being forced to pass becuz of on ball pressure.... that is effective defense in basketball but doesnt show up in the stats

same s**t here really.... Page also had better positioning and control in the clinch and then in round 2 was the same s**t except Machida landed less and threw less...then Page got the TD.

round 3 was all Machida tho.

I really am tired of Machida's s**t tho...I like him, I really do, but he needs to f**king f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #614
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
Rampage earned my respect with that post f!ght interview.

He is humbled.

Props to Rampage .
 7 years ago '04        #615
space
space

[pic - click to view]

This is just that much more impressive after tonight IMO... Rashad took it to Rampage god damn... Im 110% sure that if Rashad uses his takedowns and mixes his strikes, Shogun is f**ked...
 7 years ago '07        #616
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
BJ on espn.com :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #617
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Russ369 said:

[pic - click to view]

This is just that much more impressive after tonight IMO... Rashad took it to Rampage god damn... Im 110% sure that if Rashad uses his takedowns and mixes his strikes, Shogun is f**ked...
i hope not I cant stand watching Rashad f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #618
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #619
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2526 2526
 thisisgame said:
Ok I'm starting to think that maybe this guy is a troll

Rampage leaning Machida up against the cage and throwing that uppercut looked better that a few little leg kicks that did little damage in any judges scorecards... He probably did more damage with that uppercut than Machida did with all those leg kicks combined. Not to mention Rampage was never on the wrong side of the center of the ring. Rampage held him up against the cage, and Machida ran backwards the whole time

So here you go

Round 1

Effective striking - Neither side really took it... Machida landed some leg kicks, Page landed a cople punches

Effective grappling - Leaned him up against the cage... Controlled him against the cage

Octagon Control - Once again, held him up against the cage, never was influenced out of his position

Effective aggressiveness - Rampage pushed forward the entire round, Machida was "elusive" the entire round

Rampage

In the second round it was pretty much the same thing

Effective striking - Once again, neither side impressively took this category

Effective grappling - Back and forth on the cage... Rampage counters a kick and scored a TAKEDOWN

Octagon Control - Once again, They leaned each other up on the cage, but Rampage was the one workin the double underhooks most of the time

Effective aggressiveness - Rampage pushed forward the entire round, Machida was "elusive" the entire round

Rampage

Round 3
Machida decisively won the round

Happy??
 7 years ago '07        #620
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Jersey732 said:

[pic - click to view]

i knew bj would win but i never thought it would be over that quick:cool-smiley-009:

hughes had a nice little run going and i thought that would have kept him to at least the 3rd round
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy