Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
smh at u n*ggas defending floyd and bash on pacman... smh. who the f**k has floyd beaten>? all the big names he beaten were washed up. the people he won against that pacman also fought with pacman dusted them HARDER... so tell me how the f**k is he p4p? who the f**k has he beaten? hes been duckin the top for his whole career... he doesnt care about f!ghting the best all he cares about is his undefeated record... dont get me wrong i ABSOLUTELY LOVE him as a f!ghter... just watching him f!ght ( even though it might be boring at times) is like art.. but i still cant buy into alll this dudes overrated hype surrounded by wins against nobodys or washed up n*ggas.
 11-16-2010, 07:09 PM         #162
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
all pacman had to do was take the test and this f!ght would of happened a long time ago

delusional stans indeed
a test that can leave u drowsy and s**t & nobody else takes? yeah ok. Floyd isn't on his own set of rules. Mayweather retires after every week anyways & already denied a dying kid his wish for the f!ght.

I like floyd better but dude waited to long Pac is #1 boxer. so get off it. u r the biggest stan in the world.
 7 years ago '09        #163
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 mcruz said:
Have you ever even given blood before? That s**t drains you. Before the first Margarito f!ght Manny took a blood test and he said himself he didnt feel right. Im not making any excuses for the guy since he lost but that incident f**ked up his mindset about blood tests. Stop tryna say Manny doesnt want to take the test cause he agreed to. But Floyds dodging a.ss knows Manny hates needles and decides to throw a curveball and f**k with his mind, accusing him hes on roids just cause he wont take the test a day before the f!ght. May should honestly let the commssion do their job and stfu and f!ght.
Yes I have, but the amount they take for this type of test is minimal. It's not a pint like when you go to blood drives, it's really only a few teaspoons, and that is NOT enough to have negative effect on you in the ring. And like I said before, Mayweather would be giving up his blood too, so it's not to an unfair advantage. And it doesn't matter that Mayweather is not the commission, if he believes something is up with Pacquiao this is the only way to prove it, if he just comes out and says Pac is on roids without proof he can be sued for slander, he's trying to prove a point.
 7 years ago '09        #164
Cardeezy17 
space
space
 RichYung757 said:
The thing that I hate most about this article is, Paq camps f!ghts the loser of the Mosely vs. Magarito f!ght, and Mayweather f!ghts the winner, and freddy roach acts like they are doing something groundbreaking by beating a cheater (Margarito) .
This too.
 7 years ago '05        #165
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Loco Poe said:
smh at u n*ggas defending floyd and bash on pacman... smh. who the f**k has floyd beaten>? all the big names he beaten were washed up. the people he won against that pacman also fought with pacman dusted them HARDER... so tell me how the f**k is he p4p? who the f**k has he beaten? hes been duckin the top for his whole career... he doesnt care about f!ghting the best all he cares about is his undefeated record... dont get me wrong i ABSOLUTELY LOVE him as a f!ghter... just watching him f!ght ( even though it might be boring at times) is like art.. but i still cant buy into alll this dudes overrated hype surrounded by wins against nobodys or washed up n*ggas.
lmao @ these kids that started following both manny and floyds careers after they fought DLH

Floyd was tearing up s**t at lower weight classes which caused f!ghters like cotto to DUCK him.

this is why I'm not even bothering with this topic

whole bunch of people frontin like they watch boxing.

wont see half these n*ggas in the Williams/Martinez thread
 7 years ago '05        #166
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 dre03 said:
You dumbass... Pacquiao started off as f**king 100lb flyweight... He has progressively moved up in divisions... He did f!ght Cotto at 147 lbs... That was for the welterweight title... Welterweight is between 140 and 147 lbs retard...

In 2008 Pacquiao was a Super Featherweight at only 130 lbs...

He beat Marquez at 130 lbs
Then moved up to lightweight 135lbs to f!ght Diaz for his next f!ght,
Then his next f!ght was against Oscar at welterweight 147 lbs
Then his next f!ght was against Hatton at light welterweight 140 lbs (This was Hatton's term since Hatton natural weight class is 140lbs)
Then his next f!ght against Cotto was at welterweight 145lbs (Cotto was the welterweight champion dumbass)
Then his next f!ght was against Clottey at welterweight 147 lbs
Then his next f!ght against Margarito in the Super welterweight division

Oscar is naturally a welterweight at 147 lbs... He got his a.ss whooped by Hopkins at 154 lbs... Pacquiao jumped 2 weight classes to f!ght OScar... Nobody Pacquiao fought had to leave the weight class they dominated to f!ght him...

Now Floyd on the other hand this n*gga made JMM jump 2 weight classes to f!ght him... But of course that isnt a problem right...

De La hoya was a natural welterweight.....about TEN+ years ago...he was the light middleweight champ before mayweather fought him and was f!ghting at light middleweight most of the decade

he had no business being at that weight..he looked absolutely sluggish as s**t

And its universally considered that Pacman lost both f!ghts to Marquez

Diaz was an absolute joke

Hatton already got KTFO by floyd

Cotto was legit.(even though he got stones to the face from margarito)

Clottey's just a b level f!ghter at this point

And Marg got exposed by sugar shane.

Last edited by Bea5T; 11-16-2010 at 09:52 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #167
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
forget the past but whos ducking pacman at the moment?

/thread.
 7 years ago '04        #168
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Bea5T said:
De La hoya was a natural welterweight.....about TEN+ years ago...he was the light middleweight champ before mayweather fought him and was f!ghting at light middleweight most of the decade

he had no business being at that weight..he looked absolutely sluggish as s**t

And its universally considered that Pacman lost both f!ghts to Marquez
Diaz was an absolute joke

Hatton already got KTFO by floyd

Cotto was legit.(even though he got stones to the face from margarito)

Clottey's just a b level f!ghter at this point

And Marg got exposed by sugar shane.
Pac won the first f!ght, it was a error on the judge's card...plus Pac fought him at his NATURAL weight...yea even though Pac did a catchweight with Marg (who pretty much always fought at WW) at 150, and Cotto (who came in at 146 for the Clottey f!ght) at 145, he never pulled that s**t Floyd did with JMM
 7 years ago '10        #169
jkl789 
space
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
Mayweather is about to lose to the State of Nevada.
 7 years ago '10        #170
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #171
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
^^^Dead the debate^^^
 7 years ago '04        #172
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
manny wouldnt take the blood test because he was on steroids so i think at the end of the day it needs to ended once and for all in the ring
 7 years ago '04        #173
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I dont give a f**k about r.a the rugged either people are not just against mayweather because they like manny race is a big issue in this f!ght
 7 years ago '09        #174
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
MAYWEATHER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it's that simple really.

7 years ago '04        #175
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 5_star_smitty said:
MAYWEATHER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it's that simple really.

:nuts:
 7 years ago '05        #176
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
cotto was not legit since he had weigh 145 to defend his 147 lb belt!! Its diff when u know you have to weigh 147 and coming at 146 then knowing u have to be 145, you always try n be lower
 7 years ago '04        #177
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
At the end of the day Mayweather is trying to get locked up to avoid Pacquiao. Either that or hes just a dumbass with no respect for the law.
 11-17-2010, 04:39 PM         #178
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
I dont give a f**k about r.a the rugged either people are not just against mayweather because they like manny race is a big issue in this f!ght

so if somebody likes manny its cuz mayweather is black.
 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM         #179
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
manny wouldnt take the blood test because he was on steroids so i think at the end of the day it needs to ended once and for all in the ring
...or becuase s**t leaves you drowsy? & no other f!ghter has to do it other than floyd who thinks he is f**king Ali. even Ali didnt have this big of a head to think he could invent his own rules.

They take tests already that r as close to a f!ght as possible without effecting the f!ghters, the roids wouldnt have enough time to take effect if he was clean then & started again right before the f!ght.
 7 years ago '09        #180
Cardeezy17 
space
space
 MasakoX said:
...or becuase s**t leaves you drowsy? & no other f!ghter has to do it other than floyd who thinks he is f**king Ali. even Ali didnt have this big of a head to think he could invent his own rules.

They take tests already that r as close to a f!ght as possible without effecting the f!ghters, the roids wouldnt have enough time to take effect if he was clean then & started again right before the f!ght.
a few tablespoons of blood doesn't leave you drowsy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy