Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
The sad s**t is, even if Pac beats Mayweather, Mayweathers d!ckriders will just say Pac only won because of steroids even when he passes the test. Say he has some sort of untraceable steroid or some s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #142
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,269 | Props total: 2944 2944
The thing that I hate most about this article is, Paq camps f!ghts the loser of the Mosely vs. Magarito f!ght, and Mayweather f!ghts the winner, and freddy roach acts like they are doing something groundbreaking by beating a cheater (Margarito) .
 7 years ago '05        #143
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
Question: When was it ever proven that manny was on steroids? The whole thing started with an accusation by floyd's dad said so now it is fact. I see why they can tell our people anything and we run with it. Catch up ni99as.
 7 years ago '05        #144
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
pac was not drained at the lower divisons so shut the f**k up. Dude weighed 144 for the weigh in which means he cud easily make 135 or 140. Freddie roach even said pac the only person he ever knew that could eat constantly and only gain a pound or two. Nobody Said it was proven that manny is on something, he prob is not. All floyd wants is manny to take the tests to prove it. Look at james toney another f!ghter trained by roach, who waS CAUGHT using performance enhancers after his heavyweight win over john ruiz. d!ckhead boxing "fans" who only watch the popular f!ghts want to talk like they know s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #145
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
 foshomoney said:
c'mon son gtfoh with that bulls**t
Tell me what you respect more,

1. Someone that goes undefeated for majority of his career, then gets his first taste of losing and may or may not come back?

or

2. Someone that has experienced a loss, from then on makes a legacy?

Only reason why mayweather got this aura is because hes undefeated, once thats gone, you dudes won't be suckin' his nuts as dry, but I don't blame you, it happens to every undefeated f!ghter.

With that said only way Mayweather will stay undefeated is if he continues to retire from boxing. Hes clearly fit to f!ght, there are still f!ghters training to get their shot at him. You can't be the best, if you ain't beat the best of the best. Let me add that I don't think manny is the best yet neither. The reason why I added the second best is to point that although he may place himself at the top, theres always the #2 guy, and the #3 guy that gets their shot at taking the #1 spot, but if the #1 guy ain't even giving these guys a turn at trying for the #1 spot, then is that person really main dude to beat? or is he just a coward?

Last edited by j_k1dd; 11-16-2010 at 01:50 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #146
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 T_Buck said:
The sad s**t is, even if Pac beats Mayweather, Mayweathers d!ckriders will just say Pac only won because of steroids even when he passes the test. Say he has some sort of untraceable steroid or some s**t.
Quoted for Truth.
 7 years ago '06        #147
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
You boxing stans crack me the f**k up. Mayweather is nice and so is pacman but how come pacman f!ghts everyone and Mayweather cherry picks his opponents. Someone made a good comment on the 1st page. That Pretty Boy Floyd is afraid to lose. All this juicing talk, C'mon son. This f!ght will happen 10 years from now when pacman is in a wheelchair and Mayweather knows he can win. He won't f!ght now cause he wants to remain the best. But in order to be the best you have to beat the best. Wins and losses don't mean s**t unless your f!ghting real quality opponents. Mayweather hasn't fought anyone......and Pacman has fought everyone. f**k outta here /thread.
 7 years ago '05        #148
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
mayweather hasnt fought anyone? pac has never even fought a black f!ghter. Let me say this one more time, Pac fought oscar, Drained him to f!ght at 147, Floyd beat him already at 154, Hatton-floyd beat him already when his mind was right and he was undefeated. pac beat the hatton that was lumped up and truthfully lost against juan luzcano, Who? yeah ya dont even know who that. google hatton face after that f!ght. Cotto who couldnt even f!ght at 147 had to make him come down to 145 knowing those two lbs would k!ll him, clottey at 147, why couldnt cotto f!ght at 147? but lets move on, Clottey who barely throws punches and stays in that turtle shell def all the time. Actually gave it to pac when he let his hands go. Controversial split decision win against JMM and a draw when some experts had marquez winning both those f!ghts. Margarito who is clearly washed up, Not the margarito from 07-08 who was still feared, the one who roach saw get destroyed by mosley and an avg win in his comeback f!ght. Outboxed By Erik morales, Lost, Beat a faded barrea, So dont sit here and act like he beat timothy bradley, paul williams, sergio martinez, devon alexander all by impressive ko's.
 7 years ago '06        #149
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 jj01 said:
how about he challenges pacroid to take the ost randomly all the way up until the f!ght.
he said he would do it but not 7 days before the f!ght... f!ghters get tested afterward so even if pac tested positive and won, he would receive no credit for that f!ght... mayweather would still walk out with his earnings too.
 7 years ago '07        #150
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
 CripKiLLa said:
mayweather hasnt fought anyone? pac has never even fought a black f!ghter. clottey at 147, why couldnt cotto f!ght at 147? but lets move on, Clottey who barely throws punches and stays in that turtle shell def all the time
You just named the one n*gga he faught. , besides that...what the f**k does race have to do with how good a f!ghter is?

Just dont.
 7 years ago '05        #151
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
black american d!ckhead!!!!! race has alot to do, boxing writers would even tell you that, you fool. Thats why their saying manny has a to f!ght a black american for his next f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #152
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
black f!ghters are historically more defense minded and not as willing to trade as latinos. I proved my point say what you want about floyd, but manny has not fought not one person that i thought posed a challenge and until he does and learns how to block punches not just with his face then in my opinion floyd will stop him.
 7 years ago '10        #153
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 EscoNore said:
Pac so good, n*ggas think he's juicin'
Didn't he agree to the tests?
 7 years ago '05        #154
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
He agreed to the tests but wants a cut off date, which totally takes away the point of random drug testing if he knows when it will stop. Its nothing about pac being good, he still has no defense and his style is still amateur, easily could be countered all night like jmm did but its about someone who started at 106 punching harder at super middleweight.
 7 years ago '04        #155
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2450 2450
 CripKiLLa said:
Why couldnt he f!ght oscar at his natural weight of 154, Why Make him come down to 147, Why can he f!ght margarito at 150, why couldnt he f!ght cotto at 147, why can he f!ght clottey at 147. do you guys get the logic, people who have a chance to beat him he makes them k!ll themself to make weight but people who have no chance they could stay at their reg weight. The Way the d!ckriders talk you would think pac beat p will, timothy bradley, and sergio martinez all by ko
You dumbass... Pacquiao started off as f**king 100lb flyweight... He has progressively moved up in divisions... He did f!ght Cotto at 147 lbs... That was for the welterweight title... Welterweight is between 140 and 147 lbs retard...

In 2008 Pacquiao was a Super Featherweight at only 130 lbs...

He beat Marquez at 130 lbs
Then moved up to lightweight 135lbs to f!ght Diaz for his next f!ght,
Then his next f!ght was against Oscar at welterweight 147 lbs
Then his next f!ght was against Hatton at light welterweight 140 lbs (This was Hatton's term since Hatton natural weight class is 140lbs)
Then his next f!ght against Cotto was at welterweight 145lbs (Cotto was the welterweight champion dumbass)
Then his next f!ght was against Clottey at welterweight 147 lbs
Then his next f!ght against Margarito in the Super welterweight division

Oscar is naturally a welterweight at 147 lbs... He got his a.ss whooped by Hopkins at 154 lbs... Pacquiao jumped 2 weight classes to f!ght OScar... Nobody Pacquiao fought had to leave the weight class they dominated to f!ght him...

Now Floyd on the other hand this n*gga made JMM jump 2 weight classes to f!ght him... But of course that isnt a problem right...
 7 years ago '05        #156
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 mcruz said:
You dudes are dumb as f*ck and know nothing about boxing. Every single professional boxer undergoes drug testing so dont you think the boxing committee would have found something during his 8 title victories? And what makes floyd mayweather so great right now, beating shane mosley whos 38 and coming off a 13 month layoff?
since im one of these dumb a.sses who knows nothing about boxing please tell me how many drug tests did shane mosley fail? im an idiot so i forget thing really quick
 7 years ago '06        #157
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Floyd Duckweather is scared of having a loss on his precious perfect record. Manny will embarrass him.
 11-16-2010, 05:20 PM         #158
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac = Mark McGuire
 7 years ago '05        #159
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
your an idiot dre03, Oscar lost to bhop at middleweight, 160 lbs you dumb a.ss, oscar been f!ghting at 154, didnt make 147 since 01 when he beat auturo gatti. Learn boxing d!ckhead. With cotto, cotto couldnt way more than 145 for his 147 title, do you see what i mean. He knew those 2 xtra lbs cotto had to lose would hurt him, why else would cotto have to come in at 145 and clottey could come at 147. Cotto was more dangerous, so they did what manny does and puts the stuff in his favor. welterweight means a max of 147, not between 140 and 147 you damn idiot. 140 is jr welterweight. So if you f!ghting for a welterweight title how can you make the champ (cotto) have to come at 145. Catch weights are and have always been bulls**t. If Your f!ght margarito for the super welterweight aka jr middleweight title, why cant he weigh 154, the max at that weight, why does the stipulation make him have to come in at 150. My whole point is if you wanna call your urself moving up in weights f!ght these people at they actual weight, dont drain them because your too small. If that the case stay at the lower weights.
 7 years ago '04        #160
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 CripKiLLa said:
mayweather hasnt fought anyone? pac has never even fought a black f!ghter. Let me say this one more time, Pac fought oscar, Drained him to f!ght at 147, Floyd beat him already at 154, Hatton-floyd beat him already when his mind was right and he was undefeated. pac beat the hatton that was lumped up and truthfully lost against juan luzcano, Who? yeah ya dont even know who that. google hatton face after that f!ght. Cotto who couldnt even f!ght at 147 had to make him come down to 145 knowing those two lbs would k!ll him, clottey at 147, why couldnt cotto f!ght at 147? but lets move on, Clottey who barely throws punches and stays in that turtle shell def all the time. Actually gave it to pac when he let his hands go. Controversial split decision win against JMM and a draw when some experts had marquez winning both those f!ghts. Margarito who is clearly washed up, Not the margarito from 07-08 who was still feared, the one who roach saw get destroyed by mosley and an avg win in his comeback f!ght. Outboxed By Erik morales, Lost, Beat a faded barrea, So dont sit here and act like he beat timothy bradley, paul williams, sergio martinez, devon alexander all by impressive ko's.
All those guys yu metioned at the end of your list except for timothy bradley have fought as heavy as 160....so throw them out i agree with jmm but floyd fought him after pac and made him f!ght out of his natural weight and did what he was suppose to do as far as the rest pac made de la hoya quit, finished hatton in less time and who said barrera was faded already....at the time nobody outside of the boxing world knew who pac man was and at the time was considered one of the best pound for pound still...and by the way why hasnt floyd stepped up and fought p will or sergio martinez he is a natural 147 154 guy......?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy