Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 5 places on Earth Gravity doesn’t seem to Work
16 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
142 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2010, 09:16 AM         #121
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so this is supposed to make mayweather want to f!ght? lol. lol @ retire.

boxing is dead without this f!ght...unless ur a die hard boxing fan.
 7 years ago '07        #122
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 645 645
Floyd's babymama: You know pacquaio gon' whoop that a.ss, and after that, I'ma have his baby.

Floyd: Not unless I whoop yo' a.ss first.

LOL @ People acting like never taking a loss is the greatest feat in life.
I'MA LAUGH 10x harder when floyd gets his a.ss wiped off the floor, and NEVER BE ABLE TO BOUNCE BACK.

Now won't that be a b**ch?

Last edited by j_k1dd; 11-16-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #123
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
money trying to get jail time with all the bulls**t hes doing to avoid pac
 11-16-2010, 09:31 AM         #124
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asoria85 said:
Floyd....has fought only f!ghters past their prime.
When he fought hatton they were both undefeated
 7 years ago '07        #125
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 645 645
Not even gonna lie though, regardless of the outcome, I predict a huge increase on black on asian violence after this f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #126
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 1344 1344
 EscoNore said:
:budden:

I understand not taking a f!ght because Roger had legal troubles, but when did Floyd say this was the reason? Never n*gga
It is obvious if floyd was ducking pac-man he could have took another f!ght, but he said he was taking time off, we know what that is for seeing his legal trouble with his childs mother and roger, he could easily took a bum f!ght and made more millions, now what pacman did, is decline drug testing and immediately take another f!ght, then they put a time limit on mayweather and immediately take another f!ght, which was not mosely or paul williams. and I dont blame pac for this I blame Bob Arum which I continue to say he is duping all pac-man supporters into thinking floyd is running, Roach and Arum are 50/50 about this they will make millions but they are are scared they will lose their f!ghters legacy
 7 years ago '05        #127
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 1344 1344
 FLA RAiSED said:
When he fought hatton they were both undefeated
Thank You
Unlike Manny
vs Morales: Beats pacqaiuo Looks bad in a 12 round f!ght vs whoever then loses 2 to pacaiou

vs Barrea: Good f!ghter Pacauio beats clean but also loses to morales marquez and Khan so I questiion his greatness
vs Marquez: Draws then gets a split decision which many of us disagree with but whatever

flees the tough opponents
1.De la Hoya Loses to mayweather looks average vs Forbes struggles to make weight for Pacquaio f!ght

2.Hatton Loses to mayweather struggled in f!ghts after then manny f!ghts him

3.Cotto Loses to margarito then struggles vs Clottey then Manny takes f!ght

4. Clottey Great Defense , Pacquaio struggles to break clottey defense clottey lands clean punches when he throws them but refuses to and disappoints commentators and fans

5.Margarito Loses to mosely boxing license stripped looks Horrible in comeback f!ght then manny takes f!ght

This is a Game being played by Arum I watch all of these f!ghts and none of these f!ghters above can beat Mayweather we all know it as fact, The only thing that stops mayweather is a haymaker punch, pac-man would have to catch him blindsided cause if it goes past 8 rounds mayweather is going to embarrass him and No boxing fan can deny this, Paul Williams is the only f!ghter do to his length that might actually steal a win vs mayweather but these f!ghter just aarent good enough, now if mayweather fought in the late 90s and early 2000 at 147 150 we might be having a different convo cause atleast 10 f!ghters are better then the above who fought then

Last edited by hbk83; 11-16-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #128
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
^^^This.

And everyone keeps saying "Pac agreed to the terms and Mayweather backed out"
no he didn't.

Mayweather wants random drug testing all the way up to the f!ght, Pac is saying up to 2 weeks before the f!ght, and you can make all the bulls**t you want about why he won't do it or why he shouldn't do it because "Mayweather doesn't run boxing" but the only reason you don't take a test is if you're gonna fail. And people are in here saying that boxing already tests for steroids but only in piss, and some forms don't show up there, which is why he asked for the blood samples. And Floyd is gonna be taking the tests too, so what's the big deal?
 7 years ago '04        #129
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
 Cardeezy17 said:
^^^This.

no he didn't.

Mayweather wants random drug testing all the way up to the f!ght, Pac is saying up to 2 weeks before the f!ght, and you can make all the bulls**t you want about why he won't do it or why he shouldn't do it because "Mayweather doesn't run boxing" but the only reason you don't take a test is if you're gonna fail. And people are in here saying that boxing already tests for steroids but only in piss, and some forms don't show up there, which is why he asked for the blood samples. And Floyd is gonna be taking the tests too, so what's the big deal?
i dont know what makes people think pacquaio is scared of needles or whatever. i always thought it was cause he felt drawing blood to soon to the f!ght made him weaker. apparently victor conte understands what pacquiao is saying

"I was contacted by people a.ssociated with Floyd Mayweather when they were having the judge arbitrate how to come up with a (drug testing) program and what I recommended and I clearly understand Manny Pacquiao is not the first athlete that has had an adverse psychological response to having their blood drawn. Asafa Powell from Jamaica for many years was the world record holder for the 100-meters, the world's fastest human, in Beijing said that he was affected by having his blood drawn before the 100-meters there. Not it may only be psychological, but it's a valid explanation. Some people don't like it and it has an effect upon them,"
 7 years ago '10        #130
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 Cardeezy17 said:
^^^This.

no he didn't.

Have you ever even given blood before? That s**t drains you. Before the first Margarito f!ght Manny took a blood test and he said himself he didnt feel right. Im not making any excuses for the guy since he lost but that incident f**ked up his mindset about blood tests. Stop tryna say Manny doesnt want to take the test cause he agreed to. But Floyds dodging a.ss knows Manny hates needles and decides to throw a curveball and f**k with his mind, accusing him hes on roids just cause he wont take the test a day before the f!ght. May should honestly let the commssion do their job and stfu and f!ght.
 7 years ago '09        #131
newmoney909 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
 Gottagat said:
i understand pac got ur whole country on his back dawg and hes a great f!ghter but he will never be able 2 see may not ever i dont care if he juice or not he got away with it so its over ...
u are on his d!ck because he is black period f*g s**t bro.
 7 years ago '04        #132
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$467 | Props total: 233 233
 P. Dedos said:
titles? belts?

belts only collect dust for money

let me ask you a question mcruz... whos money mayweather lost too?

ill wait
to all you stans for not just steppin up and takin the f!ght so all yu stan's can see the truth...........He is Shook......face it...........
 7 years ago '04        #133
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 foshomoney said:
c'mon son gtfoh with that bulls**t
.........................................:agreemen t1: Just like the Prince Naseem Hamed after barrera whipped his *ss and gave him his first L his whole life went into a downward spiral..........You think floyd wants the same thing.....Oh wait it's already happening without the L he was just a lil smarter to skip the beating..........
 7 years ago '05        #134
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 83 83
Thank you HBk for breaking it down. Oscar barely beat forbes in that f!ght, he looked terrible, why couldnt cotto f!ght be at 147 why did he have to drop down to 145, but oscar could be at 147 because he knew oscar hasnt fought at that weight in years. Freddie roach is just a smart motherf**ker that telling you that he handpicking easy f!ghts but its like yall not listening. You honestly think pac would have fought margarito from 2007 that fought p will. He only fought this margarito because of what mosley did to him and how avg he looked in his first comeback f!ght. Everytime CLottey let his hands go he damaged pac, he was just so reluctant to throw shots. I bet you freddie chooses to f!ght mosley now because of him losing 11 out of 12 rounds to floyd and looking terrible against sergio mora. Def didnt want none of shane after the margarito performance. There is plenty of drugs that the commission dont detect that why he wants usda olympic style testing.
 7 years ago '04        #135
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cardeezy17 said:
^^^This.

no he didn't.

The Big Deal is Floyd is not the boxing Commision and who is he to say Pac is Juicing....? I could see if Pac had been caught or somethin....then it would be different but here is somethin all yu floyd stan's arent ready to hear........Floyd Is Just another Undefeated boxer......Period....!!! Think how dumb it would have looked if roy jones would have started doing this bs when he was still undefeated or joe calzaghe or sugar ray leonard,or tommy hearns.....i can go on and on......all the way back thru boxing history......Bring on the Hate.......
 11-16-2010, 11:26 AM         #136
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
Have you ever even given blood before? That s**t drains you. Before the first Margarito f!ght Manny took a blood test and he said himself he didnt feel right. Im not making any excuses for the guy since he lost but that incident f**ked up his mindset about blood tests. Stop tryna say Manny doesnt want to take the test cause he agreed to. But Floyds dodging a.ss knows Manny hates needles and decides to throw a curveball and f**k with his mind, accusing him hes on roids just cause he wont take the test a day before the f!ght. May should honestly let the commssion do their job and stfu and f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #137
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
Why couldnt he f!ght oscar at his natural weight of 154, Why Make him come down to 147, Why can he f!ght margarito at 150, why couldnt he f!ght cotto at 147, why can he f!ght clottey at 147. do you guys get the logic, people who have a chance to beat him he makes them k!ll themself to make weight but people who have no chance they could stay at their reg weight. The Way the d!ckriders talk you would think pac beat p will, timothy bradley, and sergio martinez all by ko
 7 years ago '05        #138
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
Can you blame floyd for just making sure, Like i said boxing is a dangerous sport, he believes on a fair playing ground he can beat anyone. How much people take their power all the way up that much divisions. Even Have more power at higher visions? does that sound logical, somebody starting at 106 knocking out people at 160. next year he prob jump to heavy and knock out wlad.
 7 years ago '04        #139
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 179 179
 CripKiLLa said:
Can you blame floyd for just making sure, Like i said boxing is a dangerous sport, he believes on a fair playing ground he can beat anyone. How much people take their power all the way up that much divisions. Even Have more power at higher visions? does that sound logical, somebody starting at 106 knocking out people at 160. next year he prob jump to heavy and knock out wlad.
n*gga Pac was drained at the lower divisions
 7 years ago '10        #140
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,823 | Props total: 1032 1032
f!ght will probably not happen since Floyd might be in jail by then

He will have to be ducking and dodging d!ck in prison.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
228 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Jonathan Isaac Invites His Teammates to Church to Hear Him Preach... None ..
182 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy