Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2010, 03:10 AM         #101
killabeeZ86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only read the first few comments on this post BUT.... if MAYWEATHER and PACQIOU dont f!ght they BOTH some CHUMPS.
 11-16-2010, 03:33 AM         #102
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
You dudes are dumb as f*ck and know nothing about boxing. Every single professional boxer undergoes drug testing so dont you think the boxing committee would have found something during his 8 title victories? And what makes floyd mayweather so great right now, beating shane mosley whos 38 and coming off a 13 month layoff?
You dumbass!Mayweather unleashed a beating on gatti, Diego and a bunch of other greats! Thats what makes him great!
 7 years ago '09        #103
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,178 | Props total: 2574 2574
Any Pac/May thread turns into a troll fest... All bs aside, if May don't take it now, you know he's scared point, blank, period.
 11-16-2010, 05:46 AM         #104
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day mayweather is the one running from the f!ght. stop with this bulls**t. I liked Floyd but dude is avoiding Manny & s**t is obvious he is scared. Delusional a.ss stans.
 7 years ago '07        #105
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This game of tug of war is f**kin annoying. Boxing has too many political issues that deprives the fans of a great f!ght in the end. I'm placing the blame on ALL parties involved (Floyd & Manny's camps). There's SO much money to be made from this f!ght and a potential rematch. I really doubt that either f!ghter is afraid of one another. This s**t is just one big power struggle. I'm a fan of both, but I still think Floyd takes the f!ght IF it ever happens but I won't hold my breath.
 7 years ago '04        #106
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 trill jackson said:
floyd is delusional if he thinks he can end his career without taking this f!ght. doing so would make him look pus*y and tarnish his legacy
It doesn't really matter man. If he f!ghts and beats Paq haters will continue to hate. I've always acknowledged that Paq was a great f!ghter. I just don't think he can beat a thinking f!ghter with handspeed. Marquez had Paq frustrated in both f!ghts. Floyd would force Paq to think about those wild punches he so often throws. I like boxing but most casual fans want to see blood. Floyd will not brawl with any f!ghter he never has. This is how he made Mosely look so lost. It would be the same with Paq.
 11-16-2010, 06:36 AM         #107
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This game of tug of war is f**kin annoying. Boxing has too many political issues that deprives the fans of a great f!ght in the end. I'm placing the blame on ALL parties involved (Floyd & Manny's camps). There's SO much money to be made from this f!ght and a potential rematch. I really doubt that either f!ghter is afraid of one another. This s**t is just one big power struggle. I'm a fan of both, but I still think Floyd takes the f!ght IF it ever happens but I won't hold my breath.

pretty much....it's why i don't even discuss the s**t anymore.....alert me when the contracts are signed....
 7 years ago '07        #108
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 HotepSuns said:
pretty much....it's why i don't even discuss the s**t anymore.....alert me when the contracts are signed....
 11-16-2010, 07:18 AM         #109
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hasnt been proven that pac man is juicing , so why the hate? its not like he grew 5 inches, the body stops increasing in height after a certain age but it doesnt stop expanding especially if he is working out and eating right............. doesnt hide the fact that he is the greatest f!ghter of our time........
theres no one left to f!ght at this point except mayweather. mayweather is nice no doubt, but why he keep dodging pacman. could it be he knows pacman will tear his azz up then beat him down? 41-0 dont prove shyt it you aint willing to f!ght the best, and right now pac man is definetly the best. lets face it..... pacman wants this f!ght, the whole world wants this f!ght.... only person who seems to not want it is mayweather. i smell puzzy
 7 years ago '10        #110
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 guncity2007 said:
You dumbass!Mayweather unleashed a beating on gatti, Diego and a bunch of other greats! Thats what makes him great!
F*ck outta here steven segal lookin a.ss n*gga! Manny has fought greats too, and beat them in a more impressive fashion. And dont start with this bulls**t that f!ghters are never the same after they lose... f!ghters learn from their losses and get better. And you call Diego great? "We dont believe you, you need more people!"
 7 years ago '04        #111
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 P. Dedos said:
nobodies
Face it n*gga, u don't know what ur talking about...disregarding Pac's reign from 140 and above, Pac having Morales, Barrera, and JMM on his resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Floyd's entire resume as a whole.
 7 years ago '10        #112
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
Floyds lifestyle is just like his boxing style, ducking and dodging!
 7 years ago '04        #113
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
floyd in witness protection right now
 7 years ago '04        #114
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
you gotta be kidding me money would toy with all those f!ghters

Probably...but he would never have taken the risk
 7 years ago '08        #115
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Floyd....has fought only f!ghters past their prime.
 7 years ago '04        #116
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
all pac had to do was take the test and this f!ght would of happened a long time ago

but i understand pac had to refuse because that positive test would of k!lled the little aura he had and i also understand after 3 losses that he had to go to the juice and i cant blame him because his pockets has gotten fat because of it
Pac agreed, Floyd ignored...November 13th could have been Floyd vs. Manny.
 7 years ago '05        #117
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 EscoNore said:
Pac agreed, Floyd ignored...November 13th could have been Floyd vs. Manny.
He disagreed because of the legal troubles with Roger Mayweather, why go into the most important f!ght of your career with that drama hanging over the camp, Mayweather aint dumb he taking his time and waiting for the right one
 7 years ago '06        #118
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Mayweather is scared, the only person that ddosen't know it is him. He'll whoop on a woman and loose money and respect before he'll get in the ring with a man.

He is too worried about having a loss on his record than trying to prove he is the greatest.
 7 years ago '04        #119
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 hbk83 said:
He disagreed because of the legal troubles with Roger Mayweather, why go into the most important f!ght of your career with that drama hanging over the camp, Mayweather aint dumb he taking his time and waiting for the right one
:budden:

I understand not taking a f!ght because Roger had legal troubles, but when did Floyd say this was the reason? Never n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #120
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 Woodwin said:
lol so because pac couldnt knock the n*gga out hes a class act? The purpose of boxing is to knock the n*gga on the floor..how many times have people been up a.ss of points and get knocked out by 1 haymaker....Yeah he is the only f!ghter to have 8 different titles..but until he beats Floyd hell always remain #2 p4p. Both people have acqusations of ducking f!ghters...both f!ghters have controversies Pac being scared to take blood test and Floyd for his lil hand rap s**t...but what seperates the 2? No losses > losses
you're stupid and this post shows you know nothing. that is all..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy