Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 4454 4454
you mayweather fans are straight up idiots. Pac agreed to olympic style testing and your hero still refused to accept the challenge. He is scared, plain and simple. Floyd is a puss. He doesn't want to get that first L, and would prefer to retire with an undefeated record of f!ghting cans.
 7 years ago '10        #82
jerryblastface 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 2 2
floyd turned down 8 mill to f!ght margarito, pac wiped the floor with him....thats why its such an "in your face charlie murphy'
 7 years ago '04        #83
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Dude is on the juice im telling you.. Why cant he just take the test?
 11-16-2010, 01:13 AM         #84
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys dont kno s**t about boxing! manny moved up in weight and challenged the top in every weight class! when did fony mayweather do that???????? still waiting!...... thats right nobody! in fact, he challenges smaller boxers! he a duckin a.ss n*gga! all you fony mayweather fans believe what that n*gga said plus manny agreed to the testing 14 days prior, so whats the hold up now fony? he met you half way, manny dont have to bend over to nobody! as for mosley, yea he beat margarito too, after the fact margarito got caught with illegal wraps, margarito was done before he stepped in the ring! as for manny f!ghting margarito, he almost ended his career, he was just merciful! aint no boxer goin to beat manny right now. and what?! challenge that! you n*ggas want to talk about manny on roids jus because manny aint black! give credit when credits due! s**t for all we know, mayweather could be on roids too! why cant fony be on roids? because he always been that size his whole life?! big f*ckn deal, not all roids gets people jacked and swoll. they are performance enhancing drugs! so before you nigg*s start sayin manny on roids, you better think twice about your boy, jus because he presented the testing, dont mean s**t. manny agreed, so now what fony?! another reason why fony goin to lose, manny a southpaw whose style is tailored made for fony's defense. roger and fony knows that. thats why they aint takin the f!ght! thats some knowledge s**t for you guys! step your game up fony mayweather! put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #85
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
If you read about Pac's history and his story this s**t starts making no sense. He started boxing at 130pounds and was never considered a 'power puncher'. He has now conquered his 8th weight class and has lost virtually none of his power or speed. Whenever a boxer goes up in weight (nevermind 8 weight classes like himself) they always lose either power or speed. Pac has never lost neither of these in any weight class he has had. In fact, he has knocked out more f!ghters at heavier weight class (Ricky Hatton, and knocked down Cotto which Mosley or Marquez could not do)

This s**t defies boxing logic. He is now beating the s**t out of guys Mosley barely beat and Mosley f!ghts at Welter weight.

11-16-2010, 01:25 AM         #86
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
If you read about Pac's history and his story this s**t starts making no sense. He started boxing at 130pounds and was never considered a 'power puncher'. He has now conquered his 8th weight class and has lost virtually none of his power or speed. Whenever a boxer goes up in weight (nevermind 8 weight classes like himself) they always lose either power or speed. Pac has never lost neither of these in any weight class he has had. In fact, he has knocked out more f!ghters at heavier weight class (Ricky Hatton, and knocked down Cotto which Mosley or Marquez could not do)

This s**t defies boxing logic. He is now beating the s**t out of guys Mosley barely beat and Mosley f!ghts at Welter weight.

yea u right, cuz it says in the golden grail of boxing physics that nobody cant do that...... and what date was the book published? manny came up from a poor a.ss city, malnourished, now he winnin and now he eating! dude gettin bigger cuz he eatin right plus he got better trainers than anyone right now!
 7 years ago '04        #87
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1236 1236
 p3enutz said:
yea u right, cuz it says in the golden grail of boxing physics that nobody cant do that...... and what date was the book published? manny came up from a poor a.ss city, malnourished, now he winnin and now he eating! dude gettin bigger cuz he eatin right plus he got better trainers than anyone right now!

You seem to be holding on Pac's nuts with more force then a pitbull bite psi, no point of arguing with you...
 11-16-2010, 01:34 AM         #88
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p3enutz said:
you guys dont kno s**t about boxing! manny moved up in weight and challenged the top in every weight class! when did fony mayweather do that???????? still waiting!...... thats right nobody! in fact, he challenges smaller boxers! he a duckin a.ss n*gga! all you fony mayweather fans believe what that n*gga said plus manny agreed to the testing 14 days prior, so whats the hold up now fony? he met you half way, manny dont have to bend over to nobody! as for mosley, yea he beat margarito too, after the fact margarito got caught with illegal wraps, margarito was done before he stepped in the ring! as for manny f!ghting margarito, he almost ended his career, he was just merciful! aint no boxer goin to beat manny right now. and what?! challenge that! you n*ggas want to talk about manny on roids jus because manny aint black! give credit when credits due! s**t for all we know, mayweather could be on roids too! why cant fony be on roids? because he always been that size his whole life?! big f*ckn deal, not all roids gets people jacked and swoll. they are performance enhancing drugs! so before you nigg*s start sayin manny on roids, you better think twice about your boy, jus because he presented the testing, dont mean s**t. manny agreed, so now what fony?! another reason why fony goin to lose, manny a southpaw whose style is tailored made for fony's defense. roger and fony knows that. thats why they aint takin the f!ght! thats some knowledge s**t for you guys! step your game up fony mayweather! put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!!
David Diaz was the top lightweight in the world when Pac fought him? Cotto the best WW? (and no, he wasn't even the top WW not named Floyd when Pac fought him. That would have been Shane Mosley) Margarito the best Jr. MW? s**t Margarito had one f!ght at 154 in the past 5 years against the legend that is Roberto f**king Garcia. Lots of ammunition to support Pacquiao, I just hate when people invent s**t to embellish his accomplishments (especially when they're ignorant enough to drop the "you people don't know s**t about boxing" line)
 7 years ago '09        #89
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Floyd is pus*y and scared of this n*gga. But, the Floyd riders will say Floyd been wanting to f!ght a long time ago. Every time it looked like Floyd could lose a f!ght he found a way out. The retirement when they were gonna do de la hoya 2, the phantom injury when he wasnt ready to f!ght the other dude, the bogus claims about steroids with Pacquaio and all the times he used money and purse splits to get f!ghts postponed.
When you n*ggas gonna wake up and stop getting fooled by this n*gga Floyd man? He scared and he know it. He don't wanna take that loss that would strip him of the only thing he can hang his hat on for his career. The boxing analysts dont consider him a top f!ghter of all time and he knows it. They say he is a good boxer who is very creative in and out of the ring but isnt up at the top.

Floyd stop running and take the f!ght, prove yourself and back up all this talk you been spitting.
 11-16-2010, 01:43 AM         #90
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

Mosley barely beat Margarito? That's how we know you're full of s**t. That very well might have been the most dominant performance of Shane's entire career. Mosley stopped Margarito, Pac didn't.

And I wouldn't say he hasn't lost any of his speed, he definitely looked a bit slower than usual Saturday night, it just so happens that his hands are so damn fast it's hard to notice.
 11-16-2010, 01:43 AM         #91
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donnieb33 said:
David Diaz was the top lightweight in the world when Pac fought him? Cotto the best WW? (and no, he wasn't even the top WW not named Floyd when Pac fought him. That would have been Shane Mosley) Margarito the best Jr. MW? s**t Margarito had one f!ght at 154 in the past 5 years against the legend that is Roberto f**king Garcia. Lots of ammunition to support Pacquiao, I just hate when people invent s**t to embellish his accomplishments (especially when they're ignorant enough to drop the "you people don't know s**t about boxing" line)
okok, so who has fony faught????????????.........
 7 years ago '04        #92
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
So u don't think its strange that he wasn't but 147 lbs on f!ght night knocking margo around like that?

Besides him possibly being on something. Pac has 8 belts in eight different weight classes but they were all at a catchweight!!!! A catchweight! All of these f!ghters are starving to come down in weight and he's eatin.. living the life eatin and being more solid overall... its a good trick by his managers but come on people don't let them fool u.

And wasn't this like margos 2nd f!ght in almost 2 yrs???? Let's talk about that?

I will say this though... on something or not... he's going to still be soild for a little while once he stops.... and the confidence he probably has now will feul him n the ring. So as a fan of floyd... this will be a tough f!ght but floyd is gonna ko manny in 10!!!!!!
 11-16-2010, 01:46 AM         #93
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

You seem to be holding on Pac's nuts with more force then a pitbull bite psi, no point of arguing with you...
so what makes fony so good? who has he fought?..........
 11-16-2010, 01:46 AM         #94
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
So u don't think its strange that he wasn't but 147 lbs on f!ght night knocking margo around like that?

Besides him possibly being on something. Pac has 8 belts in eight different weight classes but they were all at a catchweight!!!! A catchweight! All of these f!ghters are starving to come down in weight and he's eatin.. living the life eatin and being more solid overall... its a good trick by his managers but come on people don't let them fool u.

And wasn't this like margos 2nd f!ght in almost 2 yrs???? Let's talk about that?

I will say this though... on something or not... he's going to still be soild for a little while once he stops.... and the confidence he probably has now will feul him n the ring. So as a fan of floyd... this will be a tough f!ght but floyd is gonna ko manny in 10!!!!!!

Pac had to gain weight, not lose weight
 11-16-2010, 01:49 AM         #95
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would say pacman for president but all you hatin a.ss n*ggas would say, yea he probly win cuz he on roids!
 11-16-2010, 01:57 AM         #96
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p3enutz said:
okok, so who has fony faught????????????.........
Point out where I defended Mayweather. I'll wait.

Dumb mother f**kers need to understand that praising/criticizing one of those guys doesn't necessarily make someone a nuthugger for either f!ghter like the majority of you fools.

igotgame4ya said:
No. I said from the start he's just too damn fast for Margarito, and that Margarito hasn't been the same f!ghter since the Cotto f!ght. Besides, I don't see Margarito as a legit 154 pounder, as far as I can tell the only reason he's there is because he was out of shape and couldn't make the WW limit anymore after the year and a half or so off after his suspension.

Two of those f!ghts were at a catchweight, Cotto and Margarito. Not all. It'd be nice if people stuck to facts around here to try and prove their points...

If you wanna s**t on Margarito as an opponent go right ahead, I'll certainly agree with you. But I'll also say there aren't that many viable options besides Floyd out there, and I can't really blame Arum for keeping all that money in house.
 11-16-2010, 01:58 AM         #97
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p3enutz said:
i would say pacman for president but all you hatin a.ss n*ggas would say, yea he probly win cuz he on roids!

Being the country where he could potentially be a president... I'd say no.
 11-16-2010, 02:08 AM         #98
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donnieb33 said:
Point out where I defended Mayweather. I'll wait.

Dumb mother f**kers need to understand that praising/criticizing one of those guys doesn't necessarily make someone a nuthugger for either f!ghter like the majority of you fools.

No. I said from the start he's just too damn fast for Margarito, and that Margarito hasn't been the same f!ghter since the Cotto f!ght. Besides, I don't see Margarito as a legit 154 pounder, as far as I can tell the only reason he's there is because he was out of shape and couldn't make the WW limit anymore after the year and a half or so off after his suspension.

Two of those f!ghts were at a catchweight, Cotto and Margarito. Not all. It'd be nice if people stuck to facts around here to try and prove their points...

If you wanna s**t on Margarito as an opponent go right ahead, I'll certainly agree with you. But I'll also say there aren't that many viable options besides Floyd out there, and I can't really blame Arum for keeping all that money in house.

well, it dont matter what any of us really think, its jus our opinions, so you and i are jus waistin our time writin back and forth. as for manny he made history and for fony, well, he has an untarnished record. if the f!ght happens, haters from either (depending on the victor) will always have some s**t to say.

DONE
 7 years ago '04        #99
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
I would love if mayweather would justannounce a f!ght with Pacquaio by christmas... and go in. Because seriously its the only f!ght left in the sport worthy of watching.. Everyone else is boring.
 7 years ago '05        #100
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
manny will punish him. manny f!ghts bigger guys who can take a punch. gayweather cant take a punch. mosley almost took him out, he just didnt follow up. if manny gets that shot in ITS LIGHTS OUT HOMIE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy