Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 <<InphDigi>> said:
this is that bulls**t.

How is Pac's camp, along with Arum, going to come @ floyd for a f!ght KNOWING he got this legal s**t over his head? OF COURSE Floyd wont agree to take a f!ght now without knowing what the outcome of his legal problems will be. So this is really media posturing by Arum and Roach to make floyd seem scared, when really there isnt a pro f!ghter out there that would take a f!ght with an uncertain legal future.

This all boils down to Pac not wanting to take the test. Why didnt Pac f!ght Clottey in Vegas? I know why he couldnt f!ght Margarito in Vegas, because he's still banned from there. Does the Nevada boxing commission know something that the rest of us dont? Why wont Pac take the test????? If He's the best, prove you not doing s**t foul. I admit at first i thought Floyd was on some sucka s**t requesting the test to be done, but the more Pac refused, the more shady he looked.

I like Pac more than mayweather (with no disrespect to floyd), but this is some bulls**t.
Pac agreed to the test second time around...Floyd ain't respond.

Arum said it himself, the legal issues are important, and may prevent the f!ght from happening early 2011 (even though Floyd did pick a good time to get in legal trouble)...
 7 years ago '09        #62
NLSP42 151 heat pts151
space
space
$7,819 | Props total: 8889 8889
Ive been waiting for this f!ght for 2-3 years......and at times I really thought this was gonna go down..........but after all the BS that has happened in negotiating this f!ght....I honestly as of now dont believe this f!ght will ever happen :sad2:
 11-15-2010, 11:47 PM         #63
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Until Floyd's legal problems are over, this f!ght isn't happening
 7 years ago '10        #64
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 <<InphDigi>> said:
this is that bulls**t.

How is Pac's camp, along with Arum, going to come @ floyd for a f!ght KNOWING he got this legal s**t over his head? OF COURSE Floyd wont agree to take a f!ght now without knowing what the outcome of his legal problems will be. So this is really media posturing by Arum and Roach to make floyd seem scared, when really there isnt a pro f!ghter out there that would take a f!ght with an uncertain legal future.

This all boils down to Pac not wanting to take the test. Why didnt Pac f!ght Clottey in Vegas? I know why he couldnt f!ght Margarito in Vegas, because he's still banned from there. Does the Nevada boxing commission know something that the rest of us dont? Why wont Pac take the test????? If He's the best, prove you not doing s**t foul. I admit at first i thought Floyd was on some sucka s**t requesting the test to be done, but the more Pac refused, the more shady he looked.

I like Pac more than mayweather (with no disrespect to floyd), but this is some bulls**t.
Come on son! Pac fought Clottey in Dallas because he knew he could make a bigger paycheque in that big a.ss Dallas stadium. Basically the MGM Grand in Vegas gets sold out when big name f!ghters f!ght, so when you increase the arena, you potentially increase the money. Also, Pac f!ght Margarito in Dallas not only for the obvious bigger paycheque but because Margarito is still banned from certain states for his plaster fists.
Enough of this steroid s**t, all boxers get tested.
 7 years ago '04        #65
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 mcruz said:
k!ll yourself now. the only f!ghter to have 8 titles in 8 different weight classes. Plus hes not moving down in any of those f!ghts. He f!ghts bigger opponents who have the power to knock him out, but he just outboxes them. And why you tryna act like pacman couldnt knock out margarito? Dude felt sorry for the a.ss whooping he was giving him, a class act if you ask me.
You Pacquiao fans k!ll me acting like the Margarito victory was so god damn impressive. Margarito has BEEN a punching bag. Bob Arum ain't finna put his meal ticket in with a big guy who could actually f!ght with Pac. He puts him in there with big a.ss punching bags (Clottey, Marg) so that y'all act like it was some courageous s**t. Don't believe me? Paul Williams been callin n*ggas out for a while now..
 7 years ago '05        #66
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 1226 1226
 NLSP42 said:
Ive been waiting for this f!ght for 2-3 years......and at times I really thought this was gonna go down..........but after all the BS that has happened in negotiating this f!ght....I honestly as of now dont believe this f!ght will ever happen :sad2:
It will happen, floyd didnt take the f!ght the second time around because of Roger Mayweathers legal troubles, im sure pac wouldnt f!ght if Roach wasnt going to be able to train him and floyd is not going to without Roger, once everything is cleared up they will accept the f!ght and get it started even without the testing I really think floyd is sick of hearing about this s**t and wants to f!ght, he already said they taking the rest of 2010 off and will f!ght in 2011 so we are just waiting for them to make an announcement
 7 years ago '05        #67
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 1226 1226
 BayBuryYa said:
You Pacquiao fans k!ll me acting like the Margarito victory was so god damn impressive. Margarito has BEEN a punching bag. Bob Arum ain't finna put his meal ticket in with a big guy who could actually f!ght with Pac. He puts him in there with big a.ss punching bags (Clottey, Marg) so that y'all act like it was some courageous s**t. Don't believe me? Paul Williams been callin n*ggas out for a while now..
Clottey gotr paid to take that s**t, if he would have thrown punches he could have won, pac could not hurt him and his defense is nowhere near mayweathers defense
 11-16-2010, 12:04 AM         #68
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
Mayweather got a.ss of issues right now n this n*ggas poses a challenge.....Pacquoia shouldnt of been a b**ch the FIRST TIME and agreed to the FIRST STIPULATIONS instead of b**ching saying needles make me hurt n im scared of needles like a lil b**ch
there it is right there.
 11-16-2010, 12:07 AM         #69
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And once again why should Pacquiao agree to Mayweather's terms unconditionally?
 7 years ago '04        #70
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 P. Dedos said:
didnt shane mosley knock out margorito

what makes PacMan so great???????
13 months before the f!ght yeah... Shane had the longest layoff of his career before that f!ght... Remember Shane was scheduled to f!ght Berto but that f!ght was cancelled like 2 weeks before because of the Haiti s**t and Berto not being able to f!ght... Then he took the f!ght with Floyd... Not saying its an excuse to lose just saying its a situation Shane had never been in before any other f!ght... Pretty long layoff for an aged f!ghter... Still a good win for floyd

Pacman is a former flyweight beating down welterweight and middleweight champions with power and speed... Never ever in the history has any f!ghter done that... He defies everything we know about boxing... A little boxer is not supposed to be able to hit harder than a bigger boxer while at the same time being quicker and able to take a bigger boxer's shot...

Floyd is great but its not like he is a f!ghter we have never seen before...
 7 years ago '04        #71
dre03 
space
space
 hbk83 said:
Clottey gotr paid to take that s**t, if he would have thrown punches he could have won, pac could not hurt him and his defense is nowhere near mayweathers defense
Clottey said Pac hurt him... WTf are u talking about? Thats why he was blocking the whole f!ght... He didnt throw punches because he didnt want to get hit again
 7 years ago '10        #72
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 little ms riot said:
Until Floyd's legal problems are over, this f!ght isn't happening
ding ding ding we have a winner
 7 years ago '04        #73
dre03 
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
this is that bulls**t.

Dont find it ironic that Floyd aint had problems outside the ring his whole career until now...
 7 years ago '05        #74
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
So Much dumbasses on this site, its not even funny. Say why should he agree to the terms, that a legit thought. Dont say he agreed because he did not, pac wants a cut off date of up to 14 days when floyd wants random tests all the way up to the f!ght. boxing is a dangerous sport, floyd whole point is if we f!ght fair he will destroy pac easy. People always praise pac for beating these guys but when floyd beats them they have an excuse. Drained oscar made him come to 147, floyd had to f!ght him at 154. Made cotto come down to 145, fought hatton who floyd whooped already when he was undefeated, beat clottey who did not show up to f!ght, beat margarito made him come down to 150 when he struggled with 147 and got destroyed in his last f!ght. The Funny s**t is Roach tells you before these f!ghts, that these people is done and then when pac whoops them it becomes a godly performance. shane mosley is "too good" remember that and mosley agreed to come all the way down to 140 smh.
 11-16-2010, 12:34 AM         #75
youngdon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So much Floyd d!ck riding in here boxing threads should be banned from boxden.
 11-16-2010, 12:36 AM         #76
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
13 months before the f!ght yeah... Shane had the longest layoff of his career before that f!ght... Remember Shane was scheduled to f!ght Berto but that f!ght was cancelled like 2 weeks before because of the Haiti s**t and Berto not being able to f!ght... Then he took the f!ght with Floyd... Not saying its an excuse to lose just saying its a situation Shane had never been in before any other f!ght... Pretty long layoff for an aged f!ghter... Still a good win for floyd

Pacman is a former flyweight beating down welterweight and middleweight champions with power and speed... Never ever in the history has any f!ghter done that... He defies everything we know about boxing... A little boxer is not supposed to be able to hit harder than a bigger boxer while at the same time being quicker and able to take a bigger boxer's shot...

Floyd is great but its not like he is a f!ghter we have never seen before...
Easy there. Margarito is not a MW and was never even a champion at Jr MW (the belt at stake Saturday was the 154 title the crooked a.ss WBC inexplicably forced Martinez to drop). Your point remains that Pac is doing/has done something special, but let's not exaggerate here.
 7 years ago '04        #77
dacaptn4u 
space
space
$631 | Props total: 1 1
 mcruz said:
You dudes are dumb as f*ck and know nothing about boxing. Every single professional boxer undergoes drug testing so dont you think the boxing committee would have found something during his 8 title victories? And what makes floyd mayweather so great right now, beating shane mosley whos 38 and coming off a 13 month layoff?
0 loses
 7 years ago '04        #78
dacaptn4u 
space
space
$631 | Props total: 1 1
but that being said ....Dam pac brings it for 12 rounds
 7 years ago '06        #79
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 P. Dedos said:
hes gonna retire and not have that studder that every boxers get from getting beat in the head repeatedly

nobody f**kin with mayweathers bob and weave game

leaves muthaf**kas lookin foolish

wowww nice gif guy... then after that money gave that clown a boxing lesson
so basically you dont even care about seeing a great f!ght go down against 2 greats..you just d!ck riding mayweather for the hell of it..i dont think you even care about boxing, you just care about mayweather..
 7 years ago '05        #80
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
 Gottagat said:
i like freddy i really do but he gonna get his head knocked off his fukkin shoulders if he keep addressing da black god like he a b**ch or sumthin
Wtf? "Da black god"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy