Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 P. Dedos said:
you gotta be kidding me with this shyt

margarito is a nobody

how the f**k is BOXINGS CASH COW gonna be ducking him

he would give that bum a boxing clinic !!!!!!!
n*gga ducked him to f!ght bum a.ss Baldomir
 7 years ago '10        #22
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
yeah rocky is a great f!ghter but would you consider him the great like the ali's and the sugar ray robinsons? P4P they're better then marciano, who was also known for ducking f!ghters to keep his undefeated streak alive.
Fact is both f!ghters need to agree to an equal contract and duke it out to end this debate. Oh yeah, Floyd's next f!ght is against the law, so you stans are finally gonna see his first loss early!
 7 years ago '04        #23
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
he graced us with the GOAT introduction that night

Money >>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

11-15-2010, 10:37 PM         #24
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
but why does pacroid get all this credit for beating all these f!ghters who are already shot

why he want to f!ght everybody after they coming off of brutal losses and or at catchweights?

Mosley was already going downhill too when he fought Mayweather
 7 years ago '05        #25
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 mcruz said:
yeah rocky is a great f!ghter but would you consider him the great like the ali's and the sugar ray robinsons? P4P they're better then marciano, who was also known for ducking f!ghters to keep his undefeated streak alive.
Fact is both f!ghters need to agree to an equal contract and duke it out to end this debate. Oh yeah, Floyd's next f!ght is against the law, so you stans are finally gonna see his first loss early!
Nah hes not in the elite as ali or sugar ray i was just saying that not all the greats have losses...because he is one of the greats not the top of the elites though.....

and i agree they just need to stfu n f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #26
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
 little ms riot said:
n*ggas say that but u never really know...Foreman came back in his 40's to win a Championship u never know when the tank is spent...

Both f!ghters beat up on f!ghters who are "supposedly" past there prime or coming off losses but yet pacman fans throw it around like he doesnt do the same thing to ironic
 7 years ago '05        #27
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
floyd could end all his problems with a knockout of pacman. But it ain't gonnna happen. J/K
 7 years ago '06        #28
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 little ms riot said:

but he accepted the f!ght, in which pacroid would not.........not even on short notice........or at 140

they said he was "too good",
 11-15-2010, 10:43 PM         #29
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather is like the poster boy for the ignorant ghetto muthaf*ckas... they will worship him 'till the day he dies....

Ya'll mayweather fairweather boxing fans don't know sh*t about the sweet science of boxing.... real sh*t, sh*t to make you feel sh*t... U foo's sound moar dumb everytime u b**ches post... keep posting it's entertaining as f*Ck tho foreal!!!
 7 years ago '06        #30
jj01 
space
space
 stitch said:
Floyd (another name for p*nis) Gayweather is a certified b!tch.

Pac says he agrees to the terms and 2 hours later B!tchweather retires from boxing.

He'll go so far to duck Pacquiao as to even beating up his wife and getting sent to jail. Pathetic. Lil n*gga shook and even De La Hoya beat him and I hate De La Hoya.

he never agreed to terms on the table u dumb s**t, he pulls all this 14 and 7 day cutoff now that shane and others agreed to and said they wanted random up until the f!ght.

first he was scared of needles and the cutoff date, when video evidence clearly showed that was nonsense, and then he semi agrees to terms that are no longer applicable.
 7 years ago '06        #31
jj01 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
mayweather is like the poster boy for the ignorant ghetto muthaf*ckas... they will worship him 'till the day he dies....

Ya'll mayweather fairweather boxing fans don't know sh*t about the sweet science of boxing.... real sh*t, sh*t to make you feel sh*t... U foo's sound moar dumb everytime u b**ches post... keep posting it's entertaining as f*Ck tho foreal!!!

boxing is to hit without being hit, who does that better than pbf? i swear u pacroid stans are dumb as rocks.
 11-15-2010, 10:47 PM         #32
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
but he accepted the f!ght, in which pacroid would not.........not even on short notice........or at 140

they said he was "too good",

Why wouldn't he? That coulda been his last shot of being a headliner or to have his name in the same breath as a very popular boxer.
 7 years ago '04        #33
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Mayweather ducked Cotto on the low FOR 2 YEARS....Now he's ducking Pacman ....call him "pacroid" cuz he has 3 losses....2 were over 10 years ago and the other was to Morales who he fought 3 Times. That "0" in Mayweathers column holds no real meaning....4 BIG NAMES all on the down side of their careers Oscar (34 years old), Hatton (31 years old), Marquez (36 years old) and Mosley (39 years old)....he FOUGHT NO ONE ELSE....NO ONE...Pacman has fought warriors Morales 2-1, Barrera 2-0, Marquez 1-0-1, Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Hatton, Margarito. IN MY TOM JACKSON VOICE "COME ON MAN" Floyd takes f!ghts he matches up good in....
 7 years ago '04        #34
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
i could careless about money mayweather

but the o'jays for the love of money > you're the best
that intro had me wyldin out and im filipino. money needs to f!ght his intros/leadups never disappoint s**ts entertaining. his f!ghts on the other hand...
 7 years ago '04        #35
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Dimone293 said:
Mayweather ducked Cotto on the low FOR 2 YEARS....Now he's ducking Pacman ....call him "pacroid" cuz he has 3 losses....2 were over 10 years ago and the other was to Morales who he fought 3 Times. That "0" in Mayweathers column holds no real meaning....4 BIG NAMES all on the down side of their careers Oscar (34 years old), Hatton (31 years old), Marquez (36 years old) and Mosley (39 years old)....he FOUGHT NO ONE ELSE....NO ONE...Pacman has fought warriors Morales 2-1, Barrera 2-0, Marquez 1-0-1, Oscar, Cotto, Clottey, Hatton, Margarito. IN MY TOM JACKSON VOICE "COME ON MAN" Floyd takes f!ghts he matches up good in....
Floyd's BEST f!ght to date was against Corrales (R.I.P)
 7 years ago '04        #36
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Floyd is willing to f!ght anyone except Pac and that includes his baby mama. Pac agreed to taking the damn test so how is he afraid of needles? Ya n*ggas so dumb its a disgrace to boxing.
 7 years ago '04        #37
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 jj01 said:
boxing is to hit without being hit, who does that better than pbf? i swear u pacroid stans are dumb as rocks.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #38
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
don't won't dem problems point, blank, period
 7 years ago '08        #39
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
I don't know if y'all realized but Pacquiao's been pickin alot of slower opponents so he can act like he's puttin on a clinic.

I don't even know if homie could hang with a dude as fast as Mosley.

& another observation is that Pacquiao also love getting Floyd's leftovers, I don't know if y'all realized but once Floyd beats someone the Boxer is never tha same
 7 years ago '04        #40
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
man whatever f**k cj watson thoe damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy