Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
9495 pageviews
223 comments

gsraider 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$789 | Props total: 6 6
Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !

[pic - click to view]

DALLAS, Texas (AFP) - – Freddie Roach threw down the gauntlet to Floyd Mayweather, saying the undefeated American boxer needs to stop talking about beating Manny Pacquiao and prove it in the ring.

"Mayweather has to put up or shut up now or move out of the country," Pacquiao's trainer Roach said. "Let's face it. Manny is way above him at this point.

"Because I remember when he was ducking (Antonio) Margarito and he wouldn't f!ght him either.

"If he doesn't f!ght Manny now (Mayweather) should retire."

Roach said Pacquiao stuck to the game plan Saturday at Cowboys Stadium and it paid off in one of the most impressive victories of Filipino f!ghter's career as Pacquiao pounded out a 12-round unanimous decision over Mexico's Margarito.

[pic - click to view]

Pacquiao's trainer issues new challenge to Mayweather - Yahoo! Philippines News

223 comments for "Freddie Roach challenges Mayweather !"

7 years ago '06        #2
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4688 4688
how about he challenges pacroid to take the ost randomly all the way up until the f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
Mayweather got a.ss of issues right now n this n*ggas poses a challenge.....Pacquoia shouldnt of been a b**ch the FIRST TIME and agreed to the FIRST STIPULATIONS instead of b**ching saying needles make me hurt n im scared of needles like a lil b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #4
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 13529 13529
floyd is delusional if he thinks he can end his career without taking this f!ght. doing so would make him look pus*y and tarnish his legacy
 7 years ago '10        #5
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
i like freddy i really do but he gonna get his head knocked off his fukkin shoulders if he keep addressing da black god like he a b**ch or sumthin
 11-15-2010, 09:09 PM         #6
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
how about he challenges pacroid to take the ost randomly all the way up until the f!ght.
I actually expect Pacquiao to give in and agree to the random testing all the way up to the f!ght next time around. If Floyd sticks to his word and takes the f!ght under those circumstances, no problem. If Floyd finds another way out of the f!ght - you have to see that it's his fault.

I'm a Floyd fan and I understand his position if he thinks he has inside info that Pacquiao is cheating, but there has to be a way to make this f!ght for the fans.

I really don't see how this weekend's f!ght would motivate Floyd to want to take the f!ght though. HBO tried to play up the angle that Pacquiao got hit a lot and Pacquiao seemed real eager to admit how badly he was hurt to try to get Floyd to step up to the plate. I really think that Pacquiao will end up agreeing to USADA terms and Floyd will still choose to f!ght someone else.
 7 years ago '10        #7
Gottagat 
space
space
^^realest s**t i ever heard
 7 years ago '10        #8
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
You dudes are dumb as f*ck and know nothing about boxing. Every single professional boxer undergoes drug testing so dont you think the boxing committee would have found something during his 8 title victories? And what makes floyd mayweather so great right now, beating shane mosley whos 38 and coming off a 13 month layoff?
 7 years ago '10        #9
Gottagat 
space
space
 mcruz said:
You dudes are dumb as f*ck and know nothing about boxing. Every single professional boxer undergoes drug testing so dont you think the boxing committee would have found something during his 8 title victories? And what makes floyd mayweather so great right now, beating shane mosley whos 38 and coming off a 13 month layoff?
i understand pac got ur whole country on his back dawg and hes a great f!ghter but he will never be able 2 see may not ever i dont care if he juice or not he got away with it so its over ...
 7 years ago '04        #10
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 P. Dedos said:
pacman was a nobody before the juicing started

3 losses and after the juice look at him now

money >>>>>>>
Pac so good, n*ggas think he's juicin'
 7 years ago '06        #11
jj01 
space
space
 mcruz said:

isnt mosley the same f!ghter than roach and pacroid wouldnt f!ght because they said he was "too good"?
 7 years ago '10        #12
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
k!ll yourself now. the only f!ghter to have 8 titles in 8 different weight classes. Plus hes not moving down in any of those f!ghts. He f!ghts bigger opponents who have the power to knock him out, but he just outboxes them. And why you tryna act like pacman couldnt knock out margarito? Dude felt sorry for the a.ss whooping he was giving him, a class act if you ask me.
 7 years ago '10        #13
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
The thing is floyd is afraid to lose, and pacman right now is his biggest threat. Im not saying if they f!ght manny will destroy may, but its definately a f!ght that I wanna see. People act like money may didnt retire after he was getting called out by mosley, margarito, and cotto. Yet he let them beat each other up, then came back to f!ght shane who is past his prime.
 7 years ago '04        #14
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
titles? belts?

belts only collect dust for money

let me ask you a question mcruz... whos money mayweather lost too?

ill wait
Jose Luis Castillo...and...Josie Harris
 7 years ago '05        #15
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 mcruz said:
k!ll yourself now. the only f!ghter to have 8 titles in 8 different weight classes. Plus hes not moving down in any of those f!ghts. He f!ghts bigger opponents who have the power to knock him out, but he just outboxes them. And why you tryna act like pacman couldnt knock out margarito? Dude felt sorry for the a.ss whooping he was giving him, a class act if you ask me.
lol so because pac couldnt knock the n*gga out hes a class act? The purpose of boxing is to knock the n*gga on the floor..how many times have people been up a.ss of points and get knocked out by 1 haymaker....Yeah he is the only f!ghter to have 8 different titles..but until he beats Floyd hell always remain #2 p4p. Both people have acqusations of ducking f!ghters...both f!ghters have controversies Pac being scared to take blood test and Floyd for his lil hand rap s**t...but what seperates the 2? No losses > losses
 7 years ago '05        #16
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 mcruz said:
The thing is floyd is afraid to lose, and pacman right now is his biggest threat. Im not saying if they f!ght manny will destroy may, but its definately a f!ght that I wanna see. People act like money may didnt retire after he was getting called out by mosley, margarito, and cotto. Yet he let them beat each other up, then came back to f!ght shane who is past his prime.

Pac and roach ducked Mosley

Pac beat up people Floyd ALREADY beat

what point are u trying to make cause what you just said goes for both f!ghters homeboy?
 7 years ago '04        #17
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Woodwin said:

Pac and roach ducked Mosley

Pac beat up people Floyd ALREADY beat

what point are u trying to make cause what you just said goes for both f!ghters homeboy?
May ducked Margarito
 7 years ago '10        #18
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
Ali lost a couple of f!ghts, yet he is praised on how he rebounded from those losses. Yeah pac lost before, but that was before he was trained by a real trainer like freddie roach. Dudes act like an undefeated record makes you the best and titles dont mean s**t. You think f!ghters train with no intentions of being the champion. Do your homework pedo! The greatest f!ghters have losses.
 7 years ago '06        #19
jj01 
space
space
 EscoNore said:
May ducked Margarito

but why does pacroid get all this credit for beating all these f!ghters who are already shot

why he want to f!ght everybody after they coming off of brutal losses and or at catchweights?
 7 years ago '05        #20
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 mcruz said:
Ali lost a couple of f!ghts, yet he is praised on how he rebounded from those losses. Yeah pac lost before, but that was before he was trained by a real trainer like freddie roach. Dudes act like an undefeated record makes you the best and titles dont mean s**t. You think f!ghters train with no intentions of being the champion. Do your homework pedo! The greatest f!ghters have losses.
Rocky Marciano is undefeated so not all the greatest f!ghters have losses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy