Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #21
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 DrX said:
naw he wanna those fake ballers that coming to the court with all the new brand gear trying to look cool...

those cats that come to the gym with the headband, sleeve, keen strap, finger strap, nba socks, new J's

trying to cross everybody and then turn the ball over...thats j cole
dog i kno a n*gga who would ball in a game of free with a head band a pair of six rings on...and....a mouth guard...all matching and we was playin outside
 11-15-2010, 12:22 AM         #22
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he shot ball at the park once?
 7 years ago '10        #23
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Ghost Writer said:
He graduated from St. Johns = fact

lol cool story though...
Shii Idk where I heard the Syracuse thing I knew it was a school in NY so he could meet Jay Z

Last edited by jayjay2; 11-15-2010 at 04:42 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 Lupe Hunter said:
He was on the High School Varsity team was gonna be a walk for St.Johns but went with rapping instead
/thread
wow, he chose rap instead?

he's gonna regret that s**t....

gettin ya education for free or partially free and college life in NYC>>>>>>the rap game...

i guess he thinks the dollar is the end all, be all when it comes to life....f**k that, I want me some things i can be proud of...like a degree on that wall....

maybe he can get him a plaque for his wall..
 7 years ago '05        #25
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
 jayjay2 said:
Yeah and I just saw a vid of him playing ball and I ain't know he was gone be a walk on at St. john's n*gga I thought he went to syracuse for school which is why he always used to talk about annie mae and all that s**t cuz of them loans and s**t ... Idk where the St. John's came from, if its true I never heard of it, I just know he went to and graduated from Syracuse. So he could be in NY to meet with Jay Z
Have you listened to ANY Cole songs?? Because this might have been the most wrong post of anything...
 7 years ago '10        #26
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Dat 1 Dude said:
Have you listened to ANY Cole songs?? Because this might have been the most wrong post of anything...
Have you read anything else before you decided to respond? I already acknowledged I was misinformed dawg, go take that elsewhere
 7 years ago '10        #27
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
homie went to college on academics not for basketball. as far as somebody being a "walk on" ANYBODY enrolled at st johns can try to be a "walk on" cole can't hoop did ya'll watch that video??? he layed it up with his right hand on the left side of the hoop which is not only a no no but he prolly has NO left hand AND he went in for a simple lay up and bricked that s**t to hard off the back board
 7 years ago '10        #28
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 beast mode said:
homie went to college on academics not for basketball. as far as somebody being a "walk on" ANYBODY enrolled at st johns can try to be a "walk on" cole can't hoop did ya'll watch that video??? he layed it up with his right hand on the left side of the hoop which is not only a no no but he prolly has NO left hand AND he went in for a simple lay up and bricked that s**t to hard off the back board
Exactly, he didn't go for ball, and he probably had a partial scholarship too cuz i know he had some loans
 7 years ago '04        #29
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 jayjay2 said:
Shii Idk where I heard the Syracuse thing I knew it was a school in NY so he could meet Jay Z
U sure u knew that? Or did u just read that s**t on Wikipedia...
 7 years ago '04        #30
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Lupe Hunter said:
He was on the High School Varsity team was gonna be a walk for St.Johns but went with rapping instead
/thread
this....
 7 years ago '10        #31
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 EscoNore said:
U sure u knew that? Or did u just read that s**t on Wikipedia...
... No n*gga, this is common knowledge about J Cole n*gga, f**k is wrong with you
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy