Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
pacmans on juice loooool

because the boxing federation doesnt drug test f!ghters right, thats just an excuse mayweather gives to avoid a f!ght with pacman. he is waiting until pacman reaches 42 and out of shape before he f!ghts him
 7 years ago '05        #82
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1477 1477
Funny how this turned into a floyd vs. manny thread like any thread that mentions any boxing.....

Im just waiting til they f!ght i put my money on money tho
 7 years ago '06        #83
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 canal_boys said:

Pac also agreed to a 7 day cut-off
Ether.

*waits for response from Bronx Goes Soft*
 7 years ago '04        #84
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
this is about margarito's injury not manny vs floyd.. there is a big f**king thread at the top for this discussion.
 7 years ago '08        #85
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 Vincent Vega said:
f**k your eye margarito!!!
Quote of Day
 11-15-2010, 02:22 PM         #86
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manny the merciful! thats his new name. he knows when he tapped that a.ss, theres no point on beatin a dead horse. its only karma to margarito cuz thats what he did to mannys sparring partner back in the days (watch 24/7 pacquiao vs. margarito).

"It's nothing personal, I'm just doing my job." Manny Pacquiao
 11-15-2010, 02:36 PM         #87
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny beat up Margarito worse than sugar shane... Pacman would've knocked him all the way back to mexico if he wanted to, but he was being merciful....

He didn't even go all out in the 12th round... he let him finish... u could see that Margarito blew out a sigh of relief after the 12th round bell rang... he's like "thank you for letting me finish and not knocking me out."

Mayweather would be exposed.... real sh*t... there is no chance of mayweather winning... NONE.
 11-15-2010, 02:46 PM         #88
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the f!ght."
well that sounds right...
 7 years ago '05        #89
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
 thisisgame said:
Counter punchers weakness is Volume Punchers. Pac has faster handspeed and foot speed than Mayweather. Only way Mayweather would beat Pac is potshot clinch run, potshot clinch run for 12 rounds similar to B-hop. If he decides to trade he'll get stopped or lose by decision. Too many power punches with blinding hanspeed. Mayweather doesnt knock big f!ghters out, he tries to wins on points.

Mosley was 38 and 16 months inactive when he fought Mayweather. Mayweather waited until mosley was old cuz he been ducking Mosley for at least 5 years. n*gga took 2 years off after Hatton when Cotto, Margarito and Mosley was callin him out and then came back against a lightweight at welterweight.
preach, the Mayweather that fought Gatti I would give a good chance, but this won't commit to anymore than 2 punches at a time Mayweather would get swarmed by Pac
 7 years ago '05        #90
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Joe Budden said it about Cotto now it fits Cheato... since you and I are no longer in the same corner/you can cheato get the same advice need to fire everybody in your corner.
 7 years ago '05        #91
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
damn manny stay changing n*ggaz lives ... we all kno what happend to hatton lol
 7 years ago '05        #92
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
people saying pac being a volume puncher would play into floyds hands arent exactly right. Theres a difference a very big one in being a volume puncher and a volume puncher that connects. Kasim Ouhma (sp) was a volume puncher, pac throws with pin point accurracy. As mentioned earlier the only way floyd beats pacquio is on a ko because pac is too busy and lands too many punches to lose a decision.
 7 years ago '07        #93
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I really hope Pac and Floyd goes down. and watch if Floyd wins...................... the excuse "floyd always picking to f!ght smalller opponents" and Blah blah
 11-15-2010, 05:56 PM         #94
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
Pacman was nothing special before the juice true story

check his record

scream @ me
the only reason manny was able to gain weight and stay fast and strong is cuz he eatin now! he came up from a poor place in his hometown malnourished, now he eatin and gettin big! n*gga aint juicin! all the c*ck jockers on mayweather believes everything he say! its mayweather thats feedin that s**t to the media.... and n*ggas believe it. if manny is on the juice, than so is mayweather.

this dude explains everything on this website. plus manny agreed to the testing! so what now mayweather fans? he met you half way. jus because fony mayweather scared, dont mean you gotta cry foul jus so that way you can duck a n*gga. plus manny is a southpaw, he is tailor made for fony mayweather's defense. thats why he scared!
 7 years ago '05        #95
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 p3enutz said:
the only reason manny was able to gain weight and stay fast and strong is cuz he eatin now! he came up from a poor place in his hometown malnourished, now he eatin and gettin big! n*gga aint juicin! all the c*ck jockers on mayweather believes everything he say! its mayweather thats feedin that s**t to the media.... and n*ggas believe it. if manny is on the juice, than so is mayweather.

this dude explains everything on this website. plus manny agreed to the testing! so what now mayweather fans? he met you half way. jus because fony mayweather scared, dont mean you gotta cry foul jus so that way you can duck a n*gga. plus manny is a southpaw, he is tailor made for fony mayweather's defense. thats why he scared!
imma mayweather fan and i never said i think manny is on something. floyd may think he's on something but i dont know enough about the situation to say one thing or another.

and depending on the website you go to depends on how they try to swing things so that link doesnt really do much
 11-15-2010, 06:15 PM         #96
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
David Diaz was undefeated coming off a win against Morales when Manny moved up and knocked him out. Miguel Cotto was coming off a very close f!ght with the very game Joshua Clottey when Manny fought him. Lol, Joshua Clottey was coming off a very close f!ght with Miguel Cotto when Manny fought him.

Fact is, Manny is putting himself in situations where he could possibly lose by f!ghting bigger guys, if lesser skilled. Floyd does the polar opposite, f!ghts lesser skilled smaller guys theoretically having every possible advantage and still doesnt knock them out (Juan Marquez)

Crazy thing is...Manny has dropped Marquez 4 times at 126-130, Floyd dropped him 1 time at 144 and didn't even have him hurt.

PS: I am a Floyd fan.
couldnt have said it better! fony mayweather is a scared bully who cant bully manny, thats why he duckin him.
 11-15-2010, 06:24 PM         #97
p3enutz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
imma mayweather fan and i never said i think manny is on something. floyd may think he's on something but i dont know enough about the situation to say one thing or another.

and depending on the website you go to depends on how they try to swing things so that link doesnt really do much
that website is a biased opinion on both f!ghters. if manny compromised on fony's drug testing, then why wont he take up the challenge? fony mayweather is now on vacation again, what is he waiting for? how many f!ghts has manny had in the past 3 years? and how many has fony had? if manny is the underdog, and manny supposedly goin to get his a.ss kicked, why wont fony give manny a chance? fony has had his uncle and dad to teach him how to box his entire life, who has manny had? himself. manny's record may not be flawless, but its more imrpessive than fony's record. so if manny came up from nothing, and he is meeting fony half way, why wont he f!ght him? whats his excuse now? all im sayin is that manny has nothing to prove to nobody.. hes already a hall of famer, more than fony mayweather will ever be.
 7 years ago '05        #98
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
Ok Pacman beat another known cheater, big deal! Shane Mosley already exposed Margarito without almost getting hurt like Pacman. Point blank, Pacman lay off the power pellets and my boy floyd will whip yo a.ss like the other 41. Real boxing fans know Juan Marquez beat Pacquio twice. What them f**got a.ss ninjas on HBO dont mention is how Pac also lost to Erik Morales. Clottey probably was paid to lose. The ninja aint throw no punches or counters just collected a fat check from Arum. Yall fair weather fans get off the Pacquio d!ck express, give your lips a break. Mayweather will whoop that boy in due time.
 7 years ago '05        #99
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
Not to mention, Mayweathers father is ill and his uncle is facing prison time. This is professional f!ghting not MMA. You dont f!ght for 10s of millions of dollars without your normal team. HBO is hyping the s**t like more media outlets for the money they stand to recieve. These d!cksuckers commentating during the f!ght was embarassing.
 11-15-2010, 08:55 PM         #100
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DreWilliams said:
Not to mention, Mayweathers father is ill and his uncle is facing prison time. This is professional f!ghting not MMA. You dont f!ght for 10s of millions of dollars without your normal team. HBO is hyping the s**t like more media outlets for the money they stand to recieve. These d!cksuckers commentating during the f!ght was embarassing.

What do you expect the announcers to do??? Pacquiao takes on all comers and usually beats the s**t out of them. Pacquiao is their dream f!ghter.

They would love Floyd just as much if he

A) fought more than once a year
B) consistently fought the consensus best available option out there
C) went all out to finish off his opponent the majority of the time instead of playing it safe

Pacquiao has always done A&B and also C until this most recent f!ght. Freddie Roach asked Manny to KO Margarito before the 11th round and Manny wouldn't go for it, maybe because he was hurt himself.

Last edited by 22k; 11-15-2010 at 08:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy