Margarito needs surgery to repair fractured orbital bone

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Roid rage!
 7 years ago '04        #62
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
"He has no power he cant hurt me" - Antonio Margarito

7 years ago '10        #63
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
The ref probably has a family memeber that suffers from Parkinsons diesease. SO he didnt stop the f!ght on purpose. :)

MANNY FTMFW!
 11-15-2010, 10:24 AM         #64
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k margarito! cheatin a.ss coward!!! he'll never be respected like a real champion! plaster a.ss dude, it's disgusting that cotto has a loss on his record because of this bum.

f**k your eye margarito!!!
 11-15-2010, 10:34 AM         #65
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
thank you. people sucking so much pac d!ck they choose to forget that this guy chooses to f!ght guys coming off brutal losses within their last two f!ghts and are shot as a result.

floyd will expose this fraud when he agrees to full testing without cut offs
David Diaz was undefeated coming off a win against Morales when Manny moved up and knocked him out. Miguel Cotto was coming off a very close f!ght with the very game Joshua Clottey when Manny fought him. Lol, Joshua Clottey was coming off a very close f!ght with Miguel Cotto when Manny fought him.

Fact is, Manny is putting himself in situations where he could possibly lose by f!ghting bigger guys, if lesser skilled. Floyd does the polar opposite, f!ghts lesser skilled smaller guys theoretically having every possible advantage and still doesnt knock them out (Juan Marquez)

Crazy thing is...Manny has dropped Marquez 4 times at 126-130, Floyd dropped him 1 time at 144 and didn't even have him hurt.

PS: I am a Floyd fan.
 11-15-2010, 10:37 AM         #66
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
it doesnt matter when marg was drained and shot to s**t b.c of mosley

pac could ko a drained and shot marg but shane destroyed a prine marg and floyd destroyed shane
Floyd outclassed Shane. Wouldn't call it destroying him. If my memory serves me justly Floyd was seriously hurt twice in that f!ght, I don't remember Shane ever being in danger. Floyd landed flush for the better part of the last 9 rounds, but barely even wobbled Shane.

And Manny beat the brakes off Margarito, that f!ght could've definitely been a stoppage. Manny at 145 (or so) pounds did more damage to Margarito than Shane did...Shane was just able to put him on the ground, physically stronger man than Manny.
 11-15-2010, 10:39 AM         #67
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I can think of 3 more ppl off the top of my head
So...gonna name em? or were you just talkin ish?
 7 years ago '09        #68
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Wow i thought he beat up on him but not that bad
 7 years ago '04        #69
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
his face is jacked uppp

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 7 years ago '05        #70
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 DCReprezenta said:
David Diaz was undefeated coming off a win against Morales when Manny moved up and knocked him out. Miguel Cotto was coming off a very close f!ght with the very game Joshua Clottey when Manny fought him. Lol, Joshua Clottey was coming off a very close f!ght with Miguel Cotto when Manny fought him.

Fact is, Manny is putting himself in situations where he could possibly lose by f!ghting bigger guys, if lesser skilled. Floyd does the polar opposite, f!ghts lesser skilled smaller guys theoretically having every possible advantage and still doesnt knock them out (Juan Marquez)

Crazy thing is...Manny has dropped Marquez 4 times at 126-130, Floyd dropped him 1 time at 144 and didn't even have him hurt.

PS: I am a Floyd fan.

REAL TALK. Real boxing fans recognize this.
 11-15-2010, 11:55 AM         #71
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
floyd beats manny in 9 tko!
That's why Floyd won't take the f!ght...he would have to get a KO/TKO to win because he doesn't throw enough punches to get a decision against Pacquiao. I don't see Floyd knocking Manny out ...he hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton and Manny is not as easy to hit b/c of his constant movement.

Floyd knows that the fans/judges would be biased to give a close decision to Pacquiao for many reasons. It is not his style to go into a f!ght knowing he needs a knockout to win...he just isn't that type of f!ghter.

Floyd will cry like a baby (literally) if he thinks he gets robbed of a decision and I'd rather not see that (embarrassing). Just look at his reaction after the De La Hoya f!ght...the announcer said "...And new" and he thought they gave it to De La Hoya for a second before his people lifted him up...he was ready to cry right then (10:00 minutes into video)...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 11-15-2010 at 08:49 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #72
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
floyd is too scared to f!ght manny, everyone knows this, he doesnt want to be exposed. I can see it now, 50 cent crying and screaming like Kimbo's son did when he got knocked out
 7 years ago '05        #73
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 22k said:
That's why Floyd won't take the f!ght...he would have to get a KO/TKO to win because he doesn't throw enough punches to get a decision against Pacquiao. I don't see Floyd knocking Manny out ...he hasn't knocked anyone out since Hatton and Manny is not as easy to hit b/c of his constant movement.

Floyd knows that the fans/judges would be biased to give a close decision to Pacquiao for many reasons. It is not his style to go into a f!ght knowing he needs a knockout to win...he just isn't that type of f!ghter.
but thats not why i think floyd would get a tko. i think he would get the tko because he's one of the best counter punchers of this generation and he's going up against a volume puncher with limited defense. the only way i see manny winning is if he takes floyd out early because if floyd gets in a groove i can see it being curtains in the later rounds.
 7 years ago '04        #74
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Counter punchers weakness is Volume Punchers. Pac has faster handspeed and foot speed than Mayweather. Only way Mayweather would beat Pac is potshot clinch run, potshot clinch run for 12 rounds similar to B-hop. If he decides to trade he'll get stopped or lose by decision. Too many power punches with blinding hanspeed. Mayweather doesnt knock big f!ghters out, he tries to wins on points.

Mosley was 38 and 16 months inactive when he fought Mayweather. Mayweather waited until mosley was old cuz he been ducking Mosley for at least 5 years. n*gga took 2 years off after Hatton when Cotto, Margarito and Mosley was callin him out and then came back against a lightweight at welterweight.
 7 years ago '09        #75
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
^Props man, everyone know Mayweather dodges the bigger f!ghters to guarentee himself a win. It took 5 years like you said to f!ght Mosley.
 7 years ago '06        #76
ryancalm23 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 1 1
oh GHAD ! -___- pac gave him a beat down ! im proud to be a Filipino to be honest. All them mexicans be talking they s**t everytime LOL look what Margarito got. Hes nothing but talk lol. whats the like the 8th Mexican Pacquiao effd up? LMAO #stepyourgameup !
 7 years ago '05        #77
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Margarito's corner should be banned from the sport for a year for letting him go back out there in the 12. He could barely see out of either eye, was down 11 rounds and had nothing left in the tank. If Manny wasn't so respectful of the sport and the f!ghters he could have finished Margarito's career those last two rounds. Just sad.
 11-15-2010, 12:48 PM         #78
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k, I missed this.
 7 years ago '05        #79
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 thisisgame said:
Counter punchers weakness is Volume Punchers. Pac has faster handspeed and foot speed than Mayweather. Only way Mayweather would beat Pac is potshot clinch run, potshot clinch run for 12 rounds similar to B-hop. If he decides to trade he'll get stopped or lose by decision. Too many power punches with blinding hanspeed. Mayweather doesnt knock big f!ghters out, he tries to wins on points.

Mosley was 38 and 16 months inactive when he fought Mayweather. Mayweather waited until mosley was old cuz he been ducking Mosley for at least 5 years. n*gga took 2 years off after Hatton when Cotto, Margarito and Mosley was callin him out and then came back against a lightweight at welterweight.
but mosley wanted to f!ght manny and manny ducked him saying the money wasnt right and went to f!ght clottey which is a smaller payday, thats when he went to floyd...just saying

like you're giving props to manny for f!ghting bigger f!ghters but these bigger f!ghters either arent that good or floyd already beat em. people were saying cotto was shot after marg...did they not? and he ended up beating clottey. im not taking away from manny i think he's a damn good f!ghter but yall giving up too much credit for beating guys HE SHOULD BEAT.
 7 years ago '06        #80
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 portis187 said:
pacs on the juice, take the blood test coward

Pac also agreed to a 7 day cut-off
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy