NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
6717 pageviews
105 comments

omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Margarito needs surgery to repair fractured orbital bone

[pic - click to view]

Antonio Margarito, the Mexican super welterweight beaten badly by Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night, suffered a fractured orbital bone and was to have surgery Tuesday in Texas, Top Rank promotor Bob Arum told The a.ssociated Press on Sunday.

Margarito, who lost in a lopsided, 12-round decision, was taken directly to the hospital via ambulance after the f!ght to have cuts to his face examined. That is when the injury to his eye socket was discovered, and he remained in the hospital Sunday, Arum said.

Margarito had skipped the postf!ght news conference at the request of the f!ght doctor and people in his camp, an unusual move for such a big f!ght.

Legendary Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach was critical of the late-round decision-making of Margarito's corner, saying they should have forced a stoppage.

"There was no way I was going to quit. I'm a Mexican, we f!ght until the end," Margarito said.

Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs), giving away both pounds and inches, won the 150-pound, WBC super welterweight belt to extend his record with a title in an eighth weight class -- two more than Oscar De La Hoya.

"He's a very tough guy," Roach said of Margarito (38-7, 27 KOs). "I was surprised how tough he was. He has the worst corner. They probably ruined his career by not stopping the f!ght."

Pacquiao turned Margarito into a bloody and nearly blind f!ghter with a dizzying array of punches, dominating from the opening rounds on at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

The beating was so thorough that the congressman from the Philippines turned to referee Laurence Cole several times in the 11th round, imploring him to stop the f!ght.

"I told the referee, 'Look at his eyes, look at his cuts,'" Pacquiao said. "I did not want to damage him permanently. That's not what boxing is about."

It went on, though, even though Margarito had no chance to win.

"I can't believe that I beat someone this big and this strong," Pacquiao said. "It's hard. I really do my best to win the f!ght."

Pacquiao moved up in weight yet again to take on Margarito, a natural welterweight with a reputation for ruggedness in the ring. And rugged he was, though he took a beating all night long at the hands of a faster and seemingly more powerful opponent.

Pacquiao won every round on one scorecard, 120-108, and was ahead 119-109 and 118-110 on the other two. The a.ssociated Press had it a 120-108 shutout.

105 comments for "Margarito needs surgery to repair fractured orbital bone"

7 years ago '07        #2
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,744 | Props total: 38635 38635
 7 years ago '06        #3
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah Pac eased up on that n*gga. The final 20 seconds of the 12th you usually see a n*gga straight throwing hands like f**kit but Pac was on fall back. I was waiting for the towel from the 5th round on, his corner is retarded.
 7 years ago '06        #4
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
Manny >>> pus*y Boy Floyd

"I told the referee, 'Look at his eyes, look at his cuts,'" Pacquiao said. "I did not want to damage him permanently. That's not what boxing is about."
Not only is he a great f!ghter, but he's a class act.
 7 years ago '04        #5
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
 Storchaveli said:

7 years ago '07        #6
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Whether you like Pacquaio or not you could see that towards the end he would throw a combo, then look at the ref for a stoppage, not showboating but just to say "stop this s**t already". ha. Just because he could see how many fingers the ref was holding up doesn't mean he was fit to f!ght. Margarito's Mexican pride talk is all good, but at some point you gotta wise up and think long-term
 7 years ago '10        #7
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
manny beat that a.ss. Margarito been exposed as a bum when he's not cheating though.
 7 years ago '05        #8
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Storchaveli said:

whatever makes you feel better

boxers do that all the time when they see their opponent just beaten.
 7 years ago '04        #9
Unpredictable 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 15 15
still dont get why Manny would even f!ght Maragarito we all knew who was gonna win. I mean Mosely did the same thing to Margarito why are people so shocked?? PAcquio is f!ghting losers and people are acting like its some big deal when he wins
 7 years ago '08        #10
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 Unpredictable said:
still dont get why Manny would even f!ght Maragarito we all knew who was gonna win. I mean Mosely did the same thing to Margarito why are people so shocked?? PAcquio is f!ghting losers and people are acting like its some big deal when he wins
It's the exact same thing with Floyd At least Pac Man is whooping on dudes bigger than him.
 11-14-2010, 11:10 PM         #11
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

You talk a lot of s**t behind a computer screen.

Out of all the things to call a boxer, I wouldn't call them a pus*y.
 11-14-2010, 11:15 PM         #12
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

Floyd has never brutally beaten an opponent outside of Gatti.
 11-14-2010, 11:20 PM         #13
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

Some boxers attack even more to get the KO
 11-14-2010, 11:26 PM         #14
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marg deserved that for what he did to cotto and and his other opponents...he has no respect for other peoples health...so f**k him

he should be ban anyway
 11-14-2010, 11:33 PM         #15
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

riding manny's coattail in every f**king thread........take a break.
 7 years ago '05        #16
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
jesus christ if u go bacck to the f!ght ad look at that last hard jab paquiao gave him in slow motion u can see his bone wobble inside his face, crazyy s**t
 7 years ago '08        #17
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
pacs on the juice, take the blood test coward
 7 years ago '05        #18
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 portis187 said:
pacs on the juice, take the blood test coward
i bit salty arent you ya iggas make me laugh u actually think that after all the accusations he's gonna be stupid enough to take juice smhh stfu and accept the fact that your boy is about to get thrashed on case closed
 11-15-2010, 12:04 AM         #19
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
i bit salty arent you ya iggas make me laugh u actually think that after all the accusations he's gonna be stupid enough to take juice smhh stfu and accept the fact that your boy is about to get thrashed on case closed
who is about to get thrashed on?
 7 years ago '05        #20
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
who is about to get thrashed on?
we have another dreamer here?? aa man n*ggas is too funny im done
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy