Nov 14 - Spanish priest found with 600 gigabytes of child prQn

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2010, 03:43 PM         #101
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scumbag !!!
 7 years ago '04        #102
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Icemouth said:
damn son this n*gga will roll up on your post real slow, throw the e-bandana out the window let off some e-warning shots.

I dont fire warning shots icemouth

(pedos & people supporting it) :banana: + (Me):guns: =
 7 years ago '04        #103
space
space
 SpeedLimits65 said:
according to virtually everyone else on here, yes you are. you are also a horrible individual and should have your throat slit.
what you sick f**ks fail to realize is that theres plenty of pr0n with OF-AGE woman, so there should be no need for you to even be concerned about women before 18. the only reason you would, is because point blank period, children turn u on. thats an illness sir.you and a people like you need help.
 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM         #104
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
EASY. Sonned this thread.
 11-17-2010, 04:43 PM         #105
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ da uneducated losers. Tons of teachers get caught with CP. You gonna send ya kid to school?
 7 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 SpeedLimits65 said:
so you should go to jail for not telling the feds about itsBX, since file-sharing is illegal, it's something you know about, and you aren't reporting it.

and just cause something is MORALLY wrong doesn't mean it has to be LEGALLY wrong. MORALLY it's wrong for me to laugh at a mentally retarded person, but it's not illegal for me to do it. its morally wrong to jerk off to cartoon characters, but people do it anyway. yes, i understand that watching child pr0n is both morally wrong AND illegal, but treating this guy like he actually committed the r*pes is f**king ridiculous. he himself did not hurt a single person.
your logic is frighteningly ignorant. You really believe that. you dont see how STUPID it is to compare a child being victimized s3xually, to a website where people download f**king .mp3's. somehow in your mind those are the same. but hey, karma is a b**ch, you'll see.
 7 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
EASY. Sonned this thread.

Did he?! well, how bout this, when you guys have daughters, ill find them, and force to them commit child pr0nogrpahy, then, as your just browsing online one day, looking for child pr0n, i hope you see it. death TO PEDOS!
 11-17-2010, 05:08 PM         #108
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Did he?! well, how bout this, when you guys have daughters, ill find them, and force to them commit child pr0nogrpahy, then, as your just browsing online one day, looking for child pr0n, i hope you see it. death TO PEDOS!
What the f**k are you talking about? CP is illegal because the government just wants to appease parents who whine alot.

CP will never end because it's a black market and child s3x rings go on alllll the time with government figures participating.

Arresting people for CP is their way of saying "Here we'll arrest the consumer because the producer won't be arrested."

I've watched countless murder and torture videos. I'm desensitized. Will I get arrested and be sentenced to DOC time?

Why can someone watch a murder, but they can't watch molestation? Answer me logically, because you seem awfully biased.
 7 years ago '06        #109
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 Lex Lossis said:
What the f**k are you talking about? CP is illegal because the government just wants to appease parents who whine alot.

CP will never end because it's a black market and child s3x rings go on alllll the time with government figures participating.

Arresting people for CP is their way of saying "Here we'll arrest the consumer because the producer won't be arrested."

I've watched countless murder and torture videos. I'm desensitized. Will I get arrested and be sentenced to DOC time?

Why can someone watch a murder, but they can't watch molestation? Answer me logically, because you seem awfully biased.
THANK YOU!!! this has been my f**king point from the get-go (aside from your first comment). the same philosophy has exactly to do with an .mp3 site. dont attack the consomer, attack the producer.
 7 years ago '09        #110
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Damn shame
 11-18-2010, 02:11 PM         #111
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
THANK YOU!!! this has been my f**king point from the get-go (aside from your first comment). the same philosophy has exactly to do with an .mp3 site. dont attack the consomer, attack the producer.
u see how everybody left?

dese n*ggas can't see us
 7 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:

NO U NUT, CP IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE ITS fu*kIN disgusting. THESE ARENT 14 YEAR OLDS WHO LOOK LIKE 17 YEAR OLDS PEOPLE! ITS fu*kIN 11 YEARS OLDS WHO LOOK LIKE 11!! SHOYULD THEY FIND THE PEOPLE PRODUCING THE VIDEOS. SURE! BUT THE MAfu*kAS WILLING TO BUY A D/L A fu*kIN CP TAPER ARE THE SAME MAfu*kAS WHO'LL GO OUT AND FIND SOME GIRL IF THEY CANT FIND IT ONLINE.

AND YOU ARE A SICK PERSON. WHY HAVE YOU WATCHED murder AND TORTURE VIDEOS?? YOUR JUST A WEIRDO. ANY PERSON THAT TRIES TO DEFENDS CP IN ANY fu*kIN WAY NEEDS HELP. SORRY I WAS SO LATE WITH MY RESPONSE PEDO'S
 7 years ago '10        #113
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Joe Budden said:
I'm just exaggerating, but I have seen a few reaching close to the 1.4 mark. I don't really download pr0n.

But you would probably have to download child pr0n since it's sort of rare and a hidden secret on the Internet. And there's no place for you to go and stream it.

I surmise that it's like a collecting game. :hmm: I'm sure you can get addicted quick, soon your computer is overloaded. And those child pr0n sites get raided and taken down, so these guys keep their stash.
 05-13-2011, 06:20 AM         #114
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

I bet you have a bunch of weird sh*t on your computer, firefox history is prolly on some other sh*t weirdos
 05-13-2011, 10:08 PM         #115
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
 7 years ago '07        #116
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SpeedLimits65 said:
 SpeedLimits65 said:
i wasnt aware getting a hard-on was such a heinous crime!
i mean, yeah, 600 gigs the dudes got some hardcore s**t, but child pr0n doesnt have to be hardcore. in fact, it doesnt even have to be humans. you know that japanese animated hentai s**t? they have a little kid version of it called lolicon. according to american law, thats considered child pr0nography. no child was ever hurt in the making of it. just some dudes imagination used. also, child can mean jailbait. do you honestly have the audacity to tell me straight up you can't tell the difference between some 15 year olds these days and 18 year olds? hell, some legal b**ches look way younger than they actually are, hence disclaimers on certain sites doing everything possible to prove thes.lut their showing is 18+.

i never once said i watch the stuff. all i'm saying is i see no harm in watching something. its only once you act on it there's a problem. the person who watches the video shouldn't get in trouble; its the person making the films/pictures that should.

serial k!llers start with k!lling animals, which is a form of animal abuse and is illegal. they dont go from just watching videos of cats in microwaves and next thing you know their decapitating people with razorwire.
 SpeedLimits65 said:
honestly, i dont believe child pr0n should be illegal per se. i believe that all thats out now should be able to be accessed by pedos. any new s**t that comes out should be treated with the most vicious crime.
 SpeedLimits65 said:
like i said, murder is illegal but its ok to watch a video of it or see pictures of it. its illegal (sadly) to smoke weed but we watch movies of it all the time. i dont watch that s**t but if they aren't physically hurting anyone im not seeing a problem with it.

Those kids on the videos are still getting r*ped you imbecile

Somebody k!ll this n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #117
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 SpeedLimits65 said:
so you should go to jail for not telling the feds about itsBX, since file-sharing is illegal, it's something you know about, and you aren't reporting it.

and just cause something is MORALLY wrong doesn't mean it has to be LEGALLY wrong. MORALLY it's wrong for me to laugh at a mentally retarded person, but it's not illegal for me to do it. its morally wrong to jerk off to cartoon characters, but people do it anyway. yes, i understand that watching child pr0n is both morally wrong AND illegal, but treating this guy like he actually committed the r*pes is f**king ridiculous. he himself did not hurt a single person.

Is this idiot really trying to compare downloading fu*king music to raping children?

Thank god I don't know you in real life

Hate n*ggas like you
 7 years ago '07        #118
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:

Does watching those videos get your d!ck hard?

Eventually beating your meat to it doesn't become good enough. You really think this n*ggas been jerking off his entire life and has never touched a kid?

And the CHILDREN on those videos are getting r*ped.

Use ur fu*kin noodle n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #119
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
whoa holy sh*t are people in here defending child pr0n?

what the hell is going on here? sick fu*ks.
 7 years ago '04        #120
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,011 | Props total: 86 86
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy