most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2010, 07:49 PM         #81
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy s**t... and i thought having 200gbs of music was good... dude has triple that in child pr0n...yikes
 7 years ago '06        #82
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
It would take me months to download 600 gigs of regular pr0n. Idk where the hell he found that much cp.
 7 years ago '06        #83
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i don't even think i've watched 600 gigs in my lifetime.
 7 years ago '04        #84
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 2413 2413

ooohh shiiiiittt!!!!!!!!
 11-16-2010, 08:51 PM         #85
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
It would take me months to download 600 gigs of regular pr0n. Idk where the hell he found that much cp.

And was he using the church's computer?
 7 years ago '04        #86
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 samsin420 said:
Dammmm why he have to be Spanish You've never seen a black priest get roped on some s**t like this. Yes they may dip into the offering plate but thats better than dipping in some lil boy or girls trousers.
The black priest prefer the post-pubescent but still illegal teens.
 11-16-2010, 08:58 PM         #87
jawilksu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats just down right f**king nasty seriously how you get that much of child pr0n i cant even get that much in regular pr0n
 7 years ago '04        #88
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 SpeedLimits65 said:
only 600?
 chirpflare said:
quality not quantity :smokin:
 WiLL i Am said:
 Athavan 789 said:
I think most of y'all didnt read the post properly, this is CHILD pr0n!
no they read it...ya people is just little richard with it fam
 11-16-2010, 09:12 PM         #89
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dapper Don said:
Did somebody order a
[pic - click to view]

?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 SpeedLimits65 said:
Pedos go out and act on it because they have no media to view. If a pedophile is legally allowed to view child pr0nography, they don't need to act out on impulses because they can just view that and be good. You can watch as much double penetration videos as you want, it doesn't mean you're going to actually go out and tag-team with your best friend with some $50 hooker. Hell, even think about regular pr0n. You can watch all the f**king legal pr0n you want, it doesn't mean you're now more inclined to randomly go up to a girl on the street and f**k her for 30 minutes.
And as you said above... the whole "n*ggas watchin kiddy pr0n gon prolly end up raping some poor kid", i think the keyword in that sentence is "prolly". First of all, it's not guaranteed they will. Secondly, then its the people who actually f**k children who should be given punishment. After that, it should be the distributors who either sell for profit or share online the stuff.
I hate going back to my analogies, but its the exact concept you guys are grabbing at. Stealing a car is illegal. I see you driving down the street in a stolen car. Because I saw it, I should get arrested. That's basically what you are saying. What I'm saying is the person who saw it didn't do anything wrong, so he's fine. You're the one who should be arrested because you actually stole the car. I mean, is it really that f**king complicated?
either you're over analyzing it, or not thinking clearly.

this has nothing to do with none of the examples you are using! in fact none of your examples are actually true

You are WITNESSING STATUTORY r*pe ON CAMERA! IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO SEE WRONGDOING TAKE PLACE AND NOT REPORT IT!!

A "misprision of a felony" is the concealment of a felony without giving any degree of support to the felony.

To sustain a conviction of misprision of a felony, the government must prove beyond a reasonable doubt:
  • that the principal had committed and completed the felony alleged;
  • that the defendant had full knowledge of that fact;
  • that the defendant failed to notify authorities; and
  • that the defendant took affirmative steps to conceal the crime of the principal.

The elements of misprision of a felony, both of which must be proved to support conviction, are:
  • concealment of something, such as suppression of evidence or some other positive act; and
  • failure to disclose/ failure to report to the police.

you're forgetting that the girls in those videos/pics are victims and they will be traumatized for the rest of their life. and even if its the non hardcore stuff, NOTHING is deleted on the internet.... these things might comeback and haunt these children someday.

those men that record CP are manipulating weaker minds into taking pics and performing s3xual acts. And even if YOU aren't doing anything wrong besides watching, something inside of you should tell you that it is morally wrong to look at these things and to be aroused by these things.

come at me bro.

:cash:
 11-16-2010, 09:42 PM         #91
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

this has nothing to do with none of the examples you are using! in fact none of your examples are actually true

You are WITNESSING STATUTORY r*pe ON CAMERA! IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO SEE WRONGDOING TAKE PLACE AND NOT REPORT IT!!

you're forgetting that the girls in those videos/pics are victims and they will be traumatized for the rest of their life. and even if its the non hardcore stuff, NOTHING is deleted on the internet.... these things might comeback and haunt these children someday.

those men that record CP are manipulating weaker minds into taking pics and performing s3xual acts. And even if YOU aren't doing anything wrong besides watching, something inside of you should tell you that it is morally wrong to look at these things and to be aroused by these things.

come at me bro.

Get off the government's nuts. They have to look at the tapes to know it's child pr0n. The same people arresting people for child pr0n are the same people watching it.

I wonder how they feel inside after they watched video after video. I bet they've come across something they liked.
 7 years ago '06        #92
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 SpittN4Cash said:

come at me bro.

so you should go to jail for not telling the feds about itsBX, since file-sharing is illegal, it's something you know about, and you aren't reporting it.

and just cause something is MORALLY wrong doesn't mean it has to be LEGALLY wrong. MORALLY it's wrong for me to laugh at a mentally retarded person, but it's not illegal for me to do it. its morally wrong to jerk off to cartoon characters, but people do it anyway. yes, i understand that watching child pr0n is both morally wrong AND illegal, but treating this guy like he actually committed the r*pes is f**king ridiculous. he himself did not hurt a single person.
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Get off the government's nuts. They have to look at the tapes to know it's child pr0n. The same people arresting people for child pr0n are the same people watching it.

I wonder how they feel inside after they watched video after video. I bet they've come across something they liked.
Get it right before you Get it wrong...

I aint on nobody's nutz . I agree : there are probably pedo's working for the authorities right freaking now..they probably are undercover trying to catch predators and such, i wouldnt be surprised if some of them actually jerked it to that immoral CP garbage once they got their hands on it. #pause
 7 years ago '06        #94
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
Get it right before you Get it wrong...

I aint on nobody's nutz . I agree : there are probably pedo's working for the authorities right freaking now..they probably are undercover trying to catch predators and such, i wouldnt be surprised if some of them actually jerked it to that immoral CP garbage once they got their hands on it. #pause
read from a book that had random facts that people didnt know about (link was posted in the news section somewhere too) that the FBI has stored on servers every picture and video fo child pr0n they've ever found. looks like they have competition.
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 SpeedLimits65 said:
so you should go to jail for not telling the feds about itsBX, since file-sharing is illegal, it's something you know about, and you aren't reporting it.
Not necessarily, because according to the law - WITNESSING a crime is only half of breaking the law...if I also tried to CONCEAL the wrongdoing on itsBX then it would definitely be a felony.

People are "witnessing" r*pe/indecent exposure in those videos/pics, and of course they are "concealing" it because they don't want the consequences to come back onto them. Ipso facto, it is a felony.

Also-If I was motivated to snitch on itsBX, it would be hard to snitch on an anonymous discussion board like that. And just because a user posts an album doesn't mean they are hosting it on their personal server, loopholes like that is what keeps underground forums alive.:agreement6:

and just cause something is MORALLY wrong doesn't mean it has to be LEGALLY wrong.
doesn't matter...two wrong's don't make a right. If you know something is morally wrong then your conscious should automatically oppose it. You shouldn't have to be threatened with legal consequences to fly right. and frankly Im appalled that you are defending an individual who get's off to this s**t.

MORALLY it's wrong for me to laugh at a mentally retarded person, but it's not illegal for me to do it.
I dont think laughing at the mentally challenged is immoral, I would just say its "politically incorrect" in terms of society's standards. Personally, I believe if something is funny, then you should laugh. Most mentally challenged have a very positive and light-hearted outlook on life. They laugh at themselves sometimes, so if you need to laugh at their expense then so be it.

but laughing at the mentally handicapped isn't immoral like r*pe, murder, fornication, worshiping false idols and deception/manipulation.

its morally wrong to jerk off to cartoon characters, but people do it anyway.
:budden::budden::budden: do you even read the bible? all pr0n is considered immoral unless the actors are man and wife. you obviously are lacking principles and discipline in your life

And just because "people do it" doesn't mean that its good for you, or alright to do. If people were jumping off a bridge would you jump also? probably not, so don't justify immorality by saying "people do it." you should know right from wrong yourself

yes, i understand that watching child pr0n is both morally wrong AND illegal,

but treating this guy like he actually committed the r*pes is f**king ridiculous. he himself did not hurt a single person.
you are right to an extent, if no one was hurt then Im sure the punishment will be just strict enough to justify his wrongful behavior.
 7 years ago '06        #96
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
 SpittN4Cash said:
Also-If I was motivated to snitch on itsBX, it would be hard to snitch on an anonymous discussion board like that. And just because a user posts an album doesn't mean they are hosting it on their personal server, loopholes like that is what keeps underground forums alive.:agreement6:
isnt child pr0n itself as anonymous as a forum? on forums you at least have IP addresses logged. i doubt in child pr0n there's credits at the end with the names of the people.

If you know something is morally wrong then your conscious should automatically oppose it.
isn't the concept of morality based on what society portrays it as at the time?

and frankly Im appalled that you are defending an individual who get's off to this s**t.
i mean im not saying "its ok to watch child pr0n go for it ". i agree its sick. but the person who merely watches it isnt themselves hurting a child. if in those 600GB was s**t he himself produced, though, then yes publicly lynch that mother f**ker.

:budden::budden::budden: do you even read the bible? all pr0n is considered immoral unless the actors are man and wife. you obviously are lacking principles and discipline in your life
clearly you dont come here often. welcome to boxden: home of atheists, illuminati/conspiracy theory believers, and a couple rap news articles.
i dont read the bible, you're right. because 1, i'm not of the religion who reads it, and 2, im not gonna base my moral code off of a book written by a person 4000+ years ago.

And just because "people do it" doesn't mean that its good for you, or alright to do. If people were jumping off a bridge would you jump also? probably not, so don't justify immorality by saying "people do it." you should know right from wrong yourself
false analogy. i never once said its good for you or alright to do, per se.

look, i'm not a pedophile and i dont condone child pr0n whatsoever. all im saying is i dont believe that simply viewing it should be illegal.
 7 years ago '06        #97
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
at this whole thread
 7 years ago '06        #98
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 7 years ago '04        #99
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Oral and anal s3x is illegal in VA. Am I gonna get arrested for watching some woman give a blowjob on the internet?
 7 years ago '06        #100
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Oral and anal s3x is illegal in VA. Am I gonna get arrested for watching some woman give a blowjob on the internet?
according to virtually everyone else on here, yes you are. you are also a horrible individual and should have your throat slit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy