Nov 14 - Spanish priest found with 600 gigabytes of child prQn

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
All my pr0n is in my cache because I don't save pr0n on my computer, I just stream it.
 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM         #62
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't even remember the last time I downloaded pr0n. The fact that there's 600 gigs means he probably made some of it. f**king piece of s**t. I hope they execute him.
 7 years ago '06        #64
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 little ms riot said:
I honestly hope you're just trolling
like i said, murder is illegal but its ok to watch a video of it or see pictures of it. its illegal (sadly) to smoke weed but we watch movies of it all the time. i dont watch that s**t but if they aren't physically hurting anyone im not seeing a problem with it.
 11-15-2010, 08:38 PM         #65
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
lol how do these dudes even get cp....do pedos have some secret meeting and share s**t or something....smh

sick bastards need to be sent to a remote island

[pic - click to view]

Don't act like you don't know son.

I heard they have their own Internet.

Started as a way to browse anonymous, then sickos took it over.
 7 years ago '04        #66
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Joe Budden said:
Why do you guys talk about the priest in such a foul way. You guys don't think he need help?
he needed help at 5 gigs homey he got caught wit 600gs aint no turning back from that
 11-15-2010, 09:41 PM         #67
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
your basically saying, i dont personally abuse little boys, but ill sure watch it. you lucky i dont know how to find you, i see da evil mind in the words u type, and i just wanna murder you before you do somethin to hurt somebody else!
damn son this n*gga will roll up on your post real slow, throw the e-bandana out the window let off some e-warning shots.
 7 years ago '05        #68
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
600 gigs of child pr0n
 7 years ago '09        #69
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,181 | Props total: 2577 2577
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.

You gotta be s**tting me dude...
 7 years ago '04        #70
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
^^ Get some help bro. Real talk.
 7 years ago '06        #71
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
 29 26 said:

You gotta be s**tting me dude...
so you should get arrested and go to jail because you got the most k!lls in Call of Duty? You personally didn't k!ll anyone, but because you watched it happen, you're just as guilty is what you're basically saying.
s**t, you might as well go to jail for life for watching the 9/11 attacks. You watched a thousands of people die. You didn't personally k!ll them, but you watched it, so you're clearly a sick f**k who deserves the death penalty
 7 years ago '06        #72
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
the more white they wear, the guiltier the conscience
 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM         #73
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
so you should get arrested and go to jail because you got the most k!lls in Call of Duty? You personally didn't k!ll anyone, but because you watched it happen, you're just as guilty is what you're basically saying.
s**t, you might as well go to jail for life for watching the 9/11 attacks. You watched a thousands of people die. You didn't personally k!ll them, but you watched it, so you're clearly a sick f**k who deserves the death penalty
I agree, watching it shouldn't carry any consequences. They should just focus on the people who are distributing it and that people who are making the videos.
 7 years ago '06        #74
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
Dammmm why he have to be Spanish You've never seen a black priest get roped on some s**t like this. Yes they may dip into the offering plate but thats better than dipping in some lil boy or girls trousers.
 7 years ago '06        #75
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
 SpeedLimits65 said:

Worst analogy in the history of bx
 7 years ago '06        #76
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,669 | Props total: 8616 8616
lmao Chris Hanson needs to pay a visit to somebody
 7 years ago '09        #77
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 samsin420 said:
Dammmm why he have to be Spanish You've never seen a black priest get roped on some s**t like this. Yes they may dip into the offering plate but thats better than dipping in some lil boy or girls trousers.
what?

you musta missed the whole eddie long scandal.

but ignore it if it helps your agenda.
 7 years ago '06        #78
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
so ur not trolling, ur just a f**kin retard right? that sounds like the dumbest s**t ever, n*ggas watchin kiddy pr0n gon prolly end up raping some poor kid. and in the movies its sometimes not even actually weed u f**kin retard.. its a f**kin movie.
Pedos go out and act on it because they have no media to view. If a pedophile is legally allowed to view child pr0nography, they don't need to act out on impulses because they can just view that and be good. You can watch as much double penetration videos as you want, it doesn't mean you're going to actually go out and tag-team with your best friend with some $50 hooker. Hell, even think about regular pr0n. You can watch all the f**king legal pr0n you want, it doesn't mean you're now more inclined to randomly go up to a girl on the street and f**k her for 30 minutes.
And as you said above... the whole "n*ggas watchin kiddy pr0n gon prolly end up raping some poor kid", i think the keyword in that sentence is "prolly". First of all, it's not guaranteed they will. Secondly, then its the people who actually f**k children who should be given punishment. After that, it should be the distributors who either sell for profit or share online the stuff.
I hate going back to my analogies, but its the exact concept you guys are grabbing at. Stealing a car is illegal. I see you driving down the street in a stolen car. Because I saw it, I should get arrested. That's basically what you are saying. What I'm saying is the person who saw it didn't do anything wrong, so he's fine. You're the one who should be arrested because you actually stole the car. I mean, is it really that f**king complicated?
 7 years ago '04        #79
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Dude, you're not gonna convince anyone. That's a weird concept. Somethings shouldn't be defended or even considered
 7 years ago '04        #80
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
I guess this guy wanted to put his holy spirit in some poor innocent child. Sick f**ker!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
66 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy