Nov 14 - Spanish priest found with 600 gigabytes of child prQn

most viewed right now
 96
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-15-2010, 06:15 PM         #42
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, if I marry a chick that's Catholic, I'm not sending my kids to church for s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Wow thats pretty damn bad
 7 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
*waits for him to claim he was doing research*
 7 years ago '04        #46
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Ldogg310 said:
n*ggas throwin up smirks n s**t like this funny?

its people like this that makes children walkin home from school so dangerous now

kids gettin snatched up and r*ped on the daily

600 gigs of child pr0n aint no f**kin joke, main reason i dont even go to church, them so called

preachers and priests is dirtier than his poolpit

poolpit

lol wut
 7 years ago '06        #47
realgunta 706 heat pts706
space
avatar space
space
$20,581 | Props total: 16477 16477
a grand smh
 11-15-2010, 06:46 PM         #48
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:
a grand smh
Why you always saying the same s**t in every thread.
 11-15-2010, 06:52 PM         #49
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
600 .....

"im not sittin with this n*gga here"
 7 years ago '07        #50
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
@ 600 Gigs



 7 years ago '04        #51
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Joe Budden said:
It all depends on the quality of the video you're watching and format. A high quality video could easily touch 2GBs.
is he kidding? ok, there are no f**kin blu-ray child pr0no's out wtf are you talking about> if its child pr0n, and it actually is video,its some sick f**k recording it on some handy cam, u moron.
 7 years ago '04        #52
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
YOU ARE A SICK PIECE OF s**t. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WATCHING CHILD pr0n BE ENTERTAINING TO YOU? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS THE HARM? THE HARM IS YOU GETTING A f**k HARD-ON FROM A WATCHING A KID GIT f**kED! AND DUMBASS SOMEONE HAS TO BE DOING THE FILMING IF ANYONES GONNA WATCH IT, WHETHER YOUR THE PERSON FILMING OR THE PERSON WATCHING, YOU'LL ALL BURN IN HELL. BALEEDAT
 7 years ago '04        #53
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
your basically saying, i dont personally abuse little boys, but ill sure watch it. you lucky i dont know how to find you, i see da evil mind in the words u type, and i just wanna murder you before you do somethin to hurt somebody else!
 11-15-2010, 07:14 PM         #54
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.


Well if you personally aren't abusing the child, you're still watching a child being abused. It's just supply and demand.. if there's a demand, (sick) people will supply and as long as there's that cycle, kids will keep on being abused.
 7 years ago '06        #55
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 cold_young_thug said:
YOU ARE A SICK PIECE OF s**t. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WATCHING CHILD pr0n BE ENTERTAINING TO YOU? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS THE HARM? THE HARM IS YOU GETTING A f**k HARD-ON FROM A WATCHING A KID GIT f**kED! AND DUMBASS SOMEONE HAS TO BE DOING THE FILMING IF ANYONES GONNA WATCH IT, WHETHER YOUR THE PERSON FILMING OR THE PERSON WATCHING, YOU'LL ALL BURN IN HELL. BALEEDAT
i wasnt aware getting a hard-on was such a heinous crime!
i mean, yeah, 600 gigs the dudes got some hardcore s**t, but child pr0n doesnt have to be hardcore. in fact, it doesnt even have to be humans. you know that japanese animated hentai s**t? they have a little kid version of it called lolicon. according to american law, thats considered child pr0nography. no child was ever hurt in the making of it. just some dudes imagination used. also, child can mean jailbait. do you honestly have the audacity to tell me straight up you can't tell the difference between some 15 year olds these days and 18 year olds? hell, some legal b**ches look way younger than they actually are, hence disclaimers on certain sites doing everything possible to prove thes.lut their showing is 18+.

i never once said i watch the stuff. all i'm saying is i see no harm in watching something. its only once you act on it there's a problem. the person who watches the video shouldn't get in trouble; its the person making the films/pictures that should.

serial k!llers start with k!lling animals, which is a form of animal abuse and is illegal. they dont go from just watching videos of cats in microwaves and next thing you know their decapitating people with razorwire.
 7 years ago '06        #56
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 little ms riot said:
Well if you personally aren't abusing the child, you're still watching a child being abused. It's just supply and demand.. if there's a demand, (sick) people will supply and as long as there's that cycle, kids will keep on being abused.
honestly, i dont believe child pr0n should be illegal per se. i believe that all thats out now should be able to be accessed by pedos. any new s**t that comes out should be treated with the most vicious crime.
 11-15-2010, 07:28 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol how do these dudes even get cp....do pedos have some secret meeting and share s**t or something....smh


sick bastards need to be sent to a remote island
 11-15-2010, 07:32 PM         #58
little ms riot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
honestly, i dont believe child pr0n should be illegal per se. i believe that all thats out now should be able to be accessed by pedos. any new s**t that comes out should be treated with the most vicious crime.


I honestly hope you're just trolling
 7 years ago '04        #59
InsanePunk 
space
avatar space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
s**t goes wayyyyyy back. Pedos and F*gs all throughout the bible.
Props, true statement. Religion is bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #60
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
I wonder if the Vatican's "Crimine Solicitaciones" will protect him.

It's worked for MANY others.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy