Nov 14 - Spanish priest found with 600 gigabytes of child prQn

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
I never understood a priests' fascination with children...I'm not Catholic so I don't know what type of relationship priest have with kids but do they spend a lot of time with children or something???

Serious question BTW
 7 years ago '04        #22
Syztim 
space
space
$520 | Props total: 1 1
ya just throw this guy in jail with the gangbangers and let them have their way with him
 11-15-2010, 01:36 PM         #23
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
I never understood a priests' fascination with children...I'm not Catholic so I don't know what type of relationship priest have with kids but do they spend a lot of time with children or something???

Serious question BTW
Priests cant get married by church law. Pair that with the easy access to children, with sunday school, alter boys and girls, confession ect. plus the protection provided by the church and it's like a dream job for a pedo. If the church went back to letting priests get married and have families I bet you anything this problem would be sliced in half.
 7 years ago '09        #24
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 wtr1906 said:

Serious question BTW
the thing is, a ton of protestant preachers get accused of abuse too, but it makes the news a lot more when its catholic.

i dont think theres a worse crime than that s**t though.
 11-15-2010, 01:42 PM         #25
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hang the f**k, but make sure he has miniscule amounts of air to die verrryy slowly

disgusting really, cos if u think of the bigger picture, where the f**k is he getting this 600gig from? definitly not ordinary pedo websites n s**t, is their a secret priest society that aint been discovered yet? or a cult? 600gigs gotta come from somewhere
 11-15-2010, 01:43 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you guys talk about the priest in such a foul way. You guys don't think he need help?
 7 years ago '07        #27
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
it always cracks me up the amount of people getting caught with this s**t and pedophile stuff. Majority of them are white. I couldn't even imagine how everybody would react if the majority of these guys were Black
 11-15-2010, 01:50 PM         #28
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We can't jump to conclusions, though. 600 gigs is a lot, and like I was reading on a another forum, maybe it was a setup. Maybe he was selling child pr0n to other priests. You can't knock the next man's hustle.
 11-15-2010, 01:53 PM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
it always cracks me up the amount of people getting caught with this s**t and pedophile stuff. Majority of them are white. I couldn't even imagine how everybody would react if the majority of these guys were Black
Yeah, but you know there are some in the black community. But they wait until they have a.ss and t*ts. But I don't know man, the way things are going nowadays, no one is safe.
 7 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Joe Budden said:
We can't jump to conclusions, though. 600 gigs is a lot, and like I was reading on a another forum, maybe it was a setup. Maybe he was selling child pr0n to other priests. You can't knock the next man's hustle.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
maybe he was RECORDING IT HIMSELF and the files where raw uncompressed files and they take up A LOT more space.. this s**t is disgusting wtf
 11-15-2010, 03:27 PM         #32
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
What??? ^.o get yourself checked son, cant even be arsed to quote the rest of your s**t

you need help if you think it is ok for someone to even have this thought in their head, everyone has willpower and a thinking mind, if theyre to lazy n fkn stupid to prevent that temptation they deserve to rot

Krazi oNe said:
maybe he was RECORDING IT HIMSELF and the files where raw uncompressed files and they take up A LOT more space.. this s**t is disgusting wtf
possible, but if that was the case he wouldnt of had time to be a priest to have 600 gig worth of child pr0n in uncompressed files lmao
 11-15-2010, 04:38 PM         #33
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did he have ALL the child pr0n that's out? 600 gigs is quite a number, even for reggie pr0n.
 7 years ago '06        #34
SpeedLimits65 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 2 2
 Ldogg310 said:
n*ggas throwin up smirks n s**t like this funny?

its people like this that makes children walkin home from school so dangerous now

kids gettin snatched up and r*ped on the daily

600 gigs of child pr0n aint no f**kin joke, main reason i dont even go to church, them so called

preachers and priests is dirtier than his poolpit
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
 7 years ago '07        #35
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 carltouss619 said:

You always have to throw in your useless $0.02

Does Boxden interfere with your Jesse Jackson rallies?
 7 years ago '09        #36
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Can't stand this s**t need to throw his a.ss and whatever other s3xual deviant in the cell with tiny and let him have his way with him.
 7 years ago '07        #37
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 MythMade said:
You always have to throw in your useless $0.02

Does Boxden interfere with your Jesse Jackson rallies?
Oh my god you got my there with that Jesse Jackson line :rolleyes2: .................. try again
 11-15-2010, 05:17 PM         #38
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:
watching child pr0n is way different then acting out on impulses. the reason child pr0n is illegal is because it's considered child abuse. if you personally aren't abusing the child, but just watching it, what's the harm? if anything, it's better to have pedos looking at it then have them going out and acting on it.
hell, murder is illegal, and there's videos of people murdering and s**t all over youtube and break.com and s**t. should we arrest all the people who have ever viewed these videos? no, cause they didnt do anything wrong.
I agree.
 7 years ago '09        #39
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
"ya see world....ya no good."
 7 years ago '05        #40
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Joe Budden said:
I'm just exaggerating, but I have seen a few reaching close to the 1.4 mark. I don't really download pr0n.

But you would probably have to download child pr0n since it's sort of rare and a hidden secret on the Internet. And there's no place for you to go and stream it.

I surmise that it's like a collecting game. :hmm: I'm sure you can get addicted quick, soon your computer is overloaded. And those child pr0n sites get raided and taken down, so these guys keep their stash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago