"What we learned" for NFL week 10

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 rynell said:
^this in bold......I refuse to say that there is a best team in the AFC or NFC because everytime you are ready to crown one they get manhandled like the Giants last night. Hopefully everyone agrees on the Falcons so they can be next to get destoyed.
Naw were garbage and havent beat anyone this season

We got fluke victories and matt ryan only knows how to throw it to roddy white
 7 years ago '09        #122
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Jay Cutler is a very good QB with time to throw/whether that be with good protection or rolling out the pocket.
I literally lol'd. Dude threw a pick in the endzone when the defender had a better position on the ball thlen his receiver.
 7 years ago '09        #123
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Jason Garrett convinced all of Dal to get Wade fired
 11-15-2010, 04:24 PM         #124
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
I literally lol'd. Dude threw a pick in the endzone when the defender had a better position on the ball thlen his receiver.
yeah, his 1 bad play of the entire day. lets focus on that. not the 3 tds....not the sack evasion....not the fact that he led them to 27 points....na lets focus on only that pick.

story of cutlers life
 7 years ago '09        #125
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 klew said:
Don't count on that kinda game in Lambeau.
Yeah should win by two td's this time.

Spiffy said:
How many picks does arod have this year?
 7 years ago '09        #126
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 smokeweed101. said:
That's like saying the Falcons couldn't beat the Steelers with Dixon or Batch, its not that simple and the NFC South is easy. But I won't bother wasting more time on this, Falcons fans are desperate for a productive season.

ESPN has Pats over Falcons and Jets according to fan poll, every state included. So its not like its some blind statement I am making. (and no I am not saying that affects the season, just that it is a legit argument.)
shut the f**k up. NE beat a steelers team with injuries all over the place. You just got your a.ss beat last week by colt mccoy and peyton hillis. we lost in OT on the road week one. There's a huge difference between week 1 and week 7.
 7 years ago '05        #127
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 gGgM35 said:
Yeah should win by two td's this time.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #128
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
The fact that there is no clear cut dominant team is why I love the NFL.

No one is untouchable.

Being the number 1 team in the Power Rankings is a doom for your team. Falcons, beware.

Roddy White is a beast(even though he is a f**got since he whooped my a.ss in FF)

Mike Wallace/Hakeem Nicks/Dez Bryant/Mike Williams/Percy Harvin/Jeremy Maclin/Michael Crabtree will be the receivers f!ghting for the best WR in the L for the next ten years. Should be exciting. (Eagles fans, I don't count DeSean Jackson because someone who is so one-dimensional can't be included in this list. Maclin will be more of the complete receiver)

Tom Brady can still 5 yard pass his way to godly numbers

The Jags are real tight with HeyZeus

The Cowboys players may have tried to get Stumble Doofus fired

Brett Favre has wore out his welcome in the NFL.
 7 years ago '05        #129
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Steveo54 said:
yeah, his 1 bad play of the entire day. lets focus on that. not the 3 tds....not the sack evasion....not the fact that he led them to 27 points....na lets focus on only that pick.

story of cutlers life
Cutler is like Favre he's gonna give the defense at least one game. They weren't caught earlier in the season but they're being grabbed now. EVERY week Cutler is a great QB when he's protected. And now because he can elude some tackles and throw three TD's he must be top 5. I swear everyone talks about GB fans giving AROD the MVP when really it was just the media, but ever since the beginning Bear fans have been saying Cutler is a great QB and that Knox is the truth. Can't wait until later in the season to see what you guys are saying then.
 11-15-2010, 05:49 PM         #130
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Garrard is #2 ranked Quarterback in the league
 11-15-2010, 06:14 PM         #131
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Cutler is like Favre he's gonna give the defense at least one game. They weren't caught earlier in the season but they're being grabbed now. EVERY week Cutler is a great QB when he's protected. And now because he can elude some tackles and throw three TD's he must be top 5. I swear everyone talks about GB fans giving AROD the MVP when really it was just the media, but ever since the beginning Bear fans have been saying Cutler is a great QB and that Knox is the truth. Can't wait until later in the season to see what you guys are saying then.
yall gb fans make s**t up out of thin air....who the hell said hes top 5? hes good but im not even trying to rank him. he still makes bad decisions, beleive me i know that, but he also does alot of good.

and cutler is a GOOD qb, and knox is the truth. ill stand by those statements
 7 years ago '07        #132
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 Spiffy said:
congrats, all of your posts are written off as blatant homerism and or lack of knowledge. you're a d!ck riding idiot. you make the GB fans look bad. keep it moving

and if you don't think cutler is a good QB with protection you're either a homer (spiffy) or just a plain hater.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-15-2010 at 06:20 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 CutKidd21 said:
shut the f**k up. NE beat a steelers team with injuries all over the place. You just got your a.ss beat last week by colt mccoy and peyton hillis. we lost in OT on the road week one. There's a huge difference between week 1 and week 7.
Injuries are no excuse, we have our own that no one likes to talk about. We destroyed Pitt plain and simple
 7 years ago '09        #134
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
congrats, all of your posts are written off as blatant homerism and or lack of knowledge. you're a d!ck riding idiot. you make the GB fans look bad. keep it moving

and @ these packer fans, you guys keep saying how much better then us you are. if you believe that, thats fine but you do know we already beat you. and i didn't see anyone say Cutler is great. he makes mistakes but when he has protection is a very good QB. im not speaking on them till we see them in Lambeau at the end of the yr.
you hurt my e-feelings.

BTW, anyone with protection is a great QB, look @ Kitna. Rodgers didnt have protection one year being the most sacked and dude put up crazy numbers. Cutler last year was ready to k!ll himself, even donovan felt bad for him and had to convince him to not slit his wrist. Just saying

edit: nice edit dips**t lol
 11-15-2010, 06:21 PM         #135
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Giants players started to believe the hype... And they got their reality check. Time to bounce back.

The NFL is just straight up strange this year. Like Twighlight Zone strange.

The Steelers continue to look unimpressive since r*pe Man Roethlisberger came back... Dude is O.V.E.R.R.A.T.E.D.

The Redskins front office is still retarded...

Dez Bryant is gonna be a thorn in everyone in the NFC East's side for awhile... smh

The Jets are teetering on the line of either being really good, or really lucky... To early to tell.

I was wrong about Troy Smith... Dude isn't horrible.

Todd Haley made a fool of himself yesterday... Lost some respect.

Atlanta got lucky as f**k with that no call on Roddy White...
 7 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 Spiffy said:
you hurt my e-feelings.

BTW, anyone with protection is a great QB, look @ Kitna. Rodgers didnt have protection one year being the most sacked and dude put up crazy numbers. Cutler last year was ready to k!ll himself, even donovan felt bad for him and had to convince him to not slit his wrist. Just saying

yeah any QB with protection is a good QB right? I'm sure 49 fans feel that way with Alex Smith. and cutler isn't great, if he had protection like he did in denver then maybe. Cutlers protection now is one of the worst in the league. Also Rodgers last yr had a run game and great weapons @ wr. Cutler had a converted kick returner as his number 1. the two aren't comparable. further proving how big of an idiot you really are.
 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM         #137
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just when i thought Vince would be the Franchise QB like he talks about being. if him not testing his ankle pre-game and him supposedly satisfied with being the backup qb when a f**king hall of fame wr is making his debut he and doesn't want to play

7 years ago '09        #138
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah any QB with protection is a good QB right? I'm sure 49 fans feel that way with Alex Smith. and cutler isn't great, if he had protection like he did in denver then maybe. Cutlers protection now is one of the worst in the league. Also Rodgers last yr had a run game and great weapons @ wr. Cutler had a converted kick returner as his number 1. the two aren't comparable. further proving how big of an idiot you really are.
lool. Relax man, I'm trying to get you upset to the point where you pop a main vein in your neck and bleed out. I dont give a f**k about your stats and facts. Obviously I dont like cutler and will use my chance to say something negative about him anytime I can. I do agree cutler is good though.......

Jay Cutler >> Kitna

7 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 Spiffy said:
lool. Relax man, I'm trying to get you upset to the point where you pop a main vein in your neck and bleed out. I dont give a f**k about your stats and facts. Obviously I dont like cutler and will use my chance to say something negative about him anytime I can. I do agree cutler is good though.......

Jay Cutler >> Kitna

lol im not mad i just find it funny how dumb some of the s**t you say. and i know you don't like cutler. I figured you didn't.
 7 years ago '08        #140
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19946 19946
i learned not to get c*cky when making a bet.. i was talkin mad s**t about the gayboys, but they smashed the giants and im out on 50$
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago