"What we learned" for NFL week 10

most viewed right now
 88
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9634 9634
 Sivraj said:
There is no best team in the league.

Falcons are the best team in the NFC.

NFC South is the best division in the league.

49ers have a shot at making the playoffs.

Troy Smith has a shot to be the future of the 49ers.

KC is having a 2nd half meltdown.

Dez Bryant is the truth and will be OROY or Bradford.

Jason Garret might have just sealed in his coaching job promotion.

Fixed*
 7 years ago '05        #82
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 gGgM35 said:
This season proves that its doesnt matter who you beat, it just matters that you win.
Or in the bears case, how you win
 7 years ago '05        #83
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Steveo54 said:
true. aint no bcs here

also, everyone had the packers hyped up after beating the jets and cowboys. packers fans keep saying the bears schedule has been weak (it has been the last month)....however, can we agree that both teams really only have 1 win over a team that is considered to be a contender?

*not counting that philly win in this comparison because of the qb situation...ill accept disagreements about that tho
The same QB who beat Atlanta?
 7 years ago '06        #84
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Browns are no pushovers...
That's not week 10 news.
 7 years ago '06        #85
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Akira Son Bio said:
Never bat down a pass if you can pick it off, NEVER!
Never intercept a pass if it's more beneficial to bat it down, RE: Cleveland.
 7 years ago '04        #86
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
The difference is Gronkowski, Hernandez drop passes because they are rookies, Moss is a HOF who drops passes to prove a point, you fantasy guys love to make it seem like NE needs him, too bad its bull.
Randy Moss has 6 drops all year, and i'm willing to bet money that they all werent while he was wit the Patriots...try again
 11-15-2010, 10:51 AM         #87
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Randy Moss has 6 drops all year, and i'm willing to bet money that they all werent while he was wit the Patriots...try again
I'm willing to bet you don't watch the games, just look at the stats and act like he is giving effort, we dropped him for a reason, no two teams did.
 7 years ago '06        #88
youngral 
space
avatar space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Texans are feeling like a.ss right now and probably Wade too
Pats D are really much improved
Cowboys actually tried for a whole game
Troy Smith could bring the 49ers to the playoffs
The Colts keep winning when it seems like half their team is injuried
Dez Bryant is a monster!
 7 years ago '04        #89
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
I'm willing to bet you don't watch the games, just look at the stats and act like he is giving effort, we dropped him for a reason, no two teams did.
you said dropping passes, not a lack of effort, so of course you go to the stats when u say dropped passes, if you wanna question his effort then i'm right there wit you, i know he doesnt give his all when he plays...but to think his presence didnt help the passing game out is crazy, all i said was i dont think they could lean on Brady passing 75-80% of the game and still consistently win, its my opinion, and thats based on Brady's average passing numbers up until last night in a more balanced offensive attack, i think i would have good reason to believe what i'm sayin is true
 11-15-2010, 11:13 AM         #90
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
you said dropping passes, not a lack of effort, so of course you go to the stats when u say dropped passes, if you wanna question his effort then i'm right there wit you, i know he doesnt give his all when he plays...but to think his presence didnt help the passing game out is crazy, all i said was i dont think they could lean on Brady passing 75-80% of the game and still consistently win, its my opinion, and thats based on Brady's average passing numbers up until last night in a more balanced offensive attack, i think i would have good reason to believe what i'm sayin is true
Who cares if the team is winning? Its not like throwing for crazy yards and scores makes a difference in a team victory, we are leading the NFL in scoring without him, a drop in 2 points but still 2 higher than the Titans/Colts and their fantasy deep ball receiver.

We never pass the ball 80%, we wanted to do that against Pittsburgh obviously, we will run it on the Colts all night and cry over not having Moss.
 7 years ago '04        #91
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
Who cares if the team is winning? Its not like throwing for crazy yards and scores makes a difference in a team victory, we are leading the NFL in scoring without him, a drop in 2 points but still 2 higher than the Titans/Colts and their fantasy deep ball receiver.

We never pass the ball 80%, we wanted to do that against Pittsburgh obviously, we will run it on the Colts all night and cry over not having Moss.
and lose
 7 years ago '05        #92
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15780 15780
Ravens secondary is still swiss cheese even with ED reed back....but i'll offense can come back from being down.
 11-15-2010, 11:39 AM         #93
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
and lose
Thanks for the insight, what rookie will you guys draft with the first pick? You clearly don't know much outside your teams circle.
 7 years ago '04        #94
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
Thanks for the insight, what rookie will you guys draft with the first pick? You clearly don't know much outside your teams circle.
funny how the guy who proves on a consistent basis of not knowin anythin outside of pats football is sayin that...i havent seen u contribute a valid post that isnt spewed with hate when it doesnt pertain to the Patriots...i mean u got defensive not me, all i said was that i wouldnt say they have proved they are clear cut better off without Moss like dude said and you obviously took offense for whatever reason, but alright
 7 years ago '07        #95
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 smokeweed101. said:
Thanks for the insight, what rookie will you guys draft with the first pick? You clearly don't know much outside your teams circle.



And your pseudo-elitist pompous a.ss does?
 11-15-2010, 11:51 AM         #96
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
funny how the guy who proves on a consistent basis of not knowin anythin outside of pats football is sayin that...i havent seen u contribute a valid post that isnt spewed with hate when it doesnt pertain to the Patriots...i mean u got defensive not me, all i said was that i wouldnt say they have proved they are clear cut better off without Moss like dude said and you obviously took offense for whatever reason, but alright
You also think the Eagles are better than the Pats, not much credibility to support your evaluation of my knowledge.
 11-15-2010, 11:54 AM         #97
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
And your pseudo-elitist pompous a.ss does?
Why you still mad? I never lied about Dallas and you know it.
 7 years ago '04        #98
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
You also think the Eagles are better than the Pats, not much credibility to support your evaluation of my knowledge.
and you think the Pats are the best team in football despite gettin smacked by the Browns last week, i guess this win over the Steelers makes that irrelevant huh?? keep proving me right...

ill let you show some football knowledge tho right here...explain to me how the Pats are better than the Eagles with Vick?? i mean what makes them the #1 team in the league where a team like the Jets who beat them for the record is below them??
 11-15-2010, 12:11 PM         #99
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
and you think the Pats are the best team in football despite gettin smacked by the Browns last week, i guess this win over the Steelers makes that irrelevant huh?? keep proving me right...

ill let you show some football knowledge tho right here...explain to me how the Pats are better than the Eagles with Vick?? i mean what makes them the #1 team in the league where a team like the Jets who beat them for the record is below them??
You can debate the Jets, but the Eagles are 5-3 and Vick is highly overrated. Let them play the Skins before you start hyping them up.

There are 3 7-2 teams and I feel NE has the best one, still some season to go and you won't see topics from me bragging, say whatever you want about last week if that is what you evaluate us on. I just don't see how we need Moss because he gave us monster numbers (for one year), our win percentage before and after is still great.
 7 years ago '04        #100
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
You can debate the Jets, but the Eagles are 5-3 and Vick is highly overrated. Let them play the Skins before you start hyping them up.

There are 3 7-2 teams and I feel NE has the best one, still some season to go and you won't see topics from me bragging, say whatever you want about last week if that is what you evaluate us on. I just don't see how we need Moss because he gave us monster numbers (for one year), our win percentage before and after is still great.
Im slowly giving Vick props because he has been consistent thus far and if he continues this way it will be hard to call him overrated but their offense has been a problem with him at the QB spot and they havent lost a game where he started and finished either(came in losing against the Pack week 1 and got hurt against the skins) and if they win tonight i think my ranking them over the Pats will be just as justified as you ranking them as #1 overall

and for the record, i never said that they needed Moss becuz Brady has won championships before without him, i jus said its too early to tell that they are better off without him simply because the season isnt over yet...

EDIT: and at some point i feel like a receiver will have to step up, right now the TEs are doin most of the work in the passing game but if they arent on their game then who is gonna help Brady in the passing attack wit Welker not producing??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy