Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #801
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,446 | Props total: 43411 43411
 chctynig2804 said:
eagles are worse than yall thats about it...i mean A.O. is bad enuff to bring yall whole fanbase down, its bad cuz they wait until they have won a few games before all the shyt talkin starts, thats what gets me...but most of yall arent that bad but a lot have been soundin bitter after this loss tryna make excuses for losin to our sorry a.ss team lol
A.O and Illstreet . the rest are cool ppl.
 7 years ago '07        #802
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
eagles are worse than yall thats about it...i mean A.O. is bad enuff to bring yall whole fanbase down, its bad cuz they wait until they have won a few games before all the shyt talkin starts, thats what gets me...but most of yall arent that bad but a lot have been soundin bitter after this loss tryna make excuses for losin to our sorry a.ss team lol
yall are sorry, and we should have won

BUT it was a divisional game which can always go whatever way

what i hate is people in general acting like since giants lost to yall then became yall and are now the worst team in the league when the phase "s**t happens" really means s**t happens...no excuses no nothing they lost and got the eagles up next

ps i hope yall go 2-14 you a**holes
 7 years ago '07        #803
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 MythMade said:
We know we suck, and we admit it. Giants fans are the ones who were gassed up saying they run the NFC and got knocked down.

We were sorry before this game, and are still pretty damn sorry after.

Giants on the other hand...
 chctynig2804 said:
we know our team is bad but thats due to our qb gettin hurt and the team basically quittin after that, o well our season is more than likely over but if we can f**k s**t up for a few teams on the way then so be it...at least we are losing to teams wit above .500 records tho, only 1 loss is to a team below 500

7 years ago '04        #804
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Syphernix said:

what i hate is people in general acting like since giants lost to yall then became yall and are now the worst team in the league when the phase "s**t happens" really means s**t happens...no excuses no nothing they lost and got the eagles up next

o well we can still relish in the fact that 1 of those 2 wins came against yall and it would be even sweeter if yall missed the playoffs by a game lol
 7 years ago '07        #805
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Syphernix said:

LOL@ we SHOULD have won

gtfoh with that bulls**t, take your L and deal with it.
 7 years ago '07        #806
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 KING*TITO said:

WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. LULZ OMG

Is that what you want from us?

Or do you want us to be fans who don't use homer goggles to see their team. We see our team for how they are, not how we want them to be.
 7 years ago '07        #807
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 MythMade said:
LOL@ we SHOULD have won

gtfoh with that bulls**t, take your L and deal with it.
way to go reading the first line of the post then responding
 11-14-2010, 08:43 PM         #808
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
a few of these packer fans been the worst with they hate toward the giants the past couple of days...
GG man...
 11-14-2010, 08:45 PM         #809
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
why people keep saying giants fans are the worse im pretty sure pats, eagles, and cowboys fans are much worse

Pot calling the kettle black...f**k outta here....the whole of bx knows the gwomen fans are the worst....yep even more so then cowboy fans yall are b**ch made, especially ur leader illstreet
 7 years ago '07        #810
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
way to go reading the first line of the post then responding

I read the rest of the post, but if you start your post with such a moronic statement like "we should have won" I can't take the rest of it seriously.

Divisional games are usually close, but Giants fans ALWAYS found a way to s**t on us before this game about how terrible our team is. Now that we stomp you in your own house "divisional games are always close," is your only argument.

We know we are 2-7, we know we are heading towards a top ten pick, but for any Giants fan to deny that this loss didn't burn their soul at least a little bit is talking out their a.ss.
 11-14-2010, 08:48 PM         #811
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
I read the rest of the post, but if you start your post with such a moronic statement like "we should have won" I can't take the rest of it seriously.

Divisional games are usually close, but Giants fans ALWAYS found a way to s**t on us before this game about how terrible our team is. Now that we stomp you in your own house "divisional games are always close," is your only argument.

We know we are 2-7, we know we are heading towards a top ten pick, but for any Giants fan to deny that this loss didn't burn their soul at least a little bit is talking out their a.ss.

Nice win for jason garrett
 7 years ago '07        #812
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 MythMade said:
WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. LULZ OMG

Is that what you want from us?

Or do you want us to be fans who don't use homer goggles to see their team. We see our team for how they are, not how we want them to be.
@ ya still talking...
 11-14-2010, 08:49 PM         #813
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
f**k you, pal
 7 years ago '07        #814
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 MythMade said:

You can't win'em all...
 11-14-2010, 08:50 PM         #815
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
@ ya still talking...
Tito what hapened to that number one defense??

Yall losing to this guy....

This guy??????

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #816
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 tmitch19 said:
GG man...
good game fam
 7 years ago '04        #817
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
we already beat the packers. and we are 3-0 in the division so unless we lose out the rest of the year we will be in good shape. and idc if you think we are legit lol who the f**k are you. oru team has looked better and better with each week O line is starting to gel Martz is starting to switch it up and our D has been beastly. so i know our team is legit. i also know the cowgirls aint lol
come on now, saying you'd have to lose out to not win the division, you guys could lose 1-2 games and not win the division, acting like we don't have the same record n that we don't play you guys again to end the tiebreaker, or as if you guys have already played the "tough" stretch of your schedule
 11-14-2010, 08:58 PM         #818
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn what the hell happened to the giants? didnt see it coming from the cowboys
 11-14-2010, 09:02 PM         #819
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Cowboys made Jason Garrett feel like he's the only girl in the world tonight.
 7 years ago '07        #820
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Tito what hapened to that number one defense??

Yall losing to this guy....

This guy??????

[pic - click to view]

Ya got the skins tomorrow, worry about them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy