NY GIANTS Vs Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #781
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 GhostNinja said:
celebrate & savor this all you want... ya team still in th cellar and we still on top

What do you want me to do? k!ll myself?

Get off your high horse, if this s**t is reversed the G-Women fans would be WAAAAYYYYY more annoying than Cowboy fans.

at every Giants fan already considering themselves 7-2 before this game even started.
 7 years ago '07        #782
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 MythMade said:
The fact that we are 2-7 and sonned you IN YOUR HOUSE(f**king piece of s**t that it is) should make your team look even worse.

How does it feel that a 1-7 team came into your shack and beat the "best team" in the NFC?
 chctynig2804 said:
funny cuz thats all u can fall back on right now having lost to a team that was in shambles lol but if that makes u feel better then ok
@ ya trying to make me feel worst cuz we lost to a sorry 1-7 team, thats your team by the way!! It makes me feel better, even with a win all ya can fall back on is "ya lost to a 1-7 team".. Losing to a bad team does suck but your ignorance makes it all better..

Last edited by KING*TITO; 11-14-2010 at 08:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #783
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9607 9607
 A.O.™ said:
Looking at the Jets schedule right now to understand why they are so gassed..

Didnt score a touchdown against the Ravens

Beat the Patriots (Whom people are saying are overrated despite their record)

Beat the Dolphins (who suck)

Beat the Bills (who finally won a game)

Beat the Vikings ( under .500)

Beat the Broncos ( another team that sucks)

Didnt score against the Packers...

And you barely beat the Lions and the Browns...

But ya have the nerve to talk about us, and who we played...
Why are you bringing that up like its supposed 2 change the fact that kitna took yall n*ggas 2 breakfast lunch and dinner and made yall pay the bill:lachen001:

Face it homie,the giants got beat at home by a team thats pretty much done for the season,stop the excuses
 7 years ago '04        #784
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 minimafia_aj said:
we already beat the packers. and we are 3-0 in the division so unless we lose out the rest of the year we will be in good shape. and idc if you think we are legit lol who the f**k are you. oru team has looked better and better with each week O line is starting to gel Martz is starting to switch it up and our D has been beastly. so i know our team is legit. i also know the cowgirls aint lol
yea no s**t, we playin with a 2nd string qb right now...lmao @ ur team has looked better and better as the season progresses..YOU HAVE PLAYED NOBODY THE LAST 6 WEEKS...name one f**kin team worth mentioning that you have played since the giants?? u beat the bills, vikings and panthers...congratulations ur team is amazing
 7 years ago '07        #785
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
@ ya trying to make me feel worst cuz we lost to a sorry 1-7 team, thats your team by the way!!

We know we suck, and we admit it. Giants fans are the ones who were gassed up saying they run the NFC and got knocked down.

We were sorry before this game, and are still pretty damn sorry after.

Giants on the other hand...
 11-14-2010, 08:21 PM         #786
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Why are you bringing that up like its supposed 2 change the fact that kitna took yall n*ggas 2 breakfast lunch and dinner and made yall pay the bill:lachen001:

Face it homie,the giants got beat at home by a team thats pretty much done for the season,stop the excuses
I'm not mad, if we would have lost to the Eagles who are competing with us for the division I would be pissed... but we lost to a team in the cellar i could care less, i just dont like the s**t talkers of Boxden..
 11-14-2010, 08:22 PM         #787
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL bears are pretenders... look at what you have left... 7-9 to finish the year imo..
 7 years ago '04        #788
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
@ ya trying to make me feel worst cuz we lost to a sorry 1-7 team, thats your team by the way!!
we know our team is bad but thats due to our qb gettin hurt and the team basically quittin after that, o well our season is more than likely over but if we can f**k s**t up for a few teams on the way then so be it...at least we are losing to teams wit above .500 records tho, only 1 loss is to a team below 500
 7 years ago '07        #789
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I'm not mad, if we would have lost to the Eagles who are competing with us for the division I would be pissed... but we lost to a team in the cellar i could care less, i just dont like the s**t talkers of Boxden..

Pot-Kettle my friend.
 7 years ago '07        #790
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
 chctynig2804 said:
yea no s**t, we playin with a 2nd string qb right now...lmao @ ur team has looked better and better as the season progresses..YOU HAVE PLAYED NOBODY THE LAST 6 WEEKS...name one f**kin team worth mentioning that you have played since the giants?? u beat the bills, vikings and panthers...congratulations ur team is amazing
congratulations your team is still 2-7. and the vikings have talent, they just cant seem to put it together. the bills suck but they have played good teams tough. i aint worried about the bears lol we're good. but them cowgirls... and thanks for the congrats. our team is still better then yours

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-14-2010 at 08:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #791
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
why people keep saying giants fans are the worse im pretty sure pats, eagles, and cowboys fans are much worse
 11-14-2010, 08:25 PM         #792
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the giants

7 years ago '10        #793
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9607 9607
 A.O.™ said:

[pic - click to view]

Didn't you just make a thread about how the giants are goin 2 the superbowl and beating the ravens by 28 or some sh!t?
 7 years ago '08        #794
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 Syphernix said:
why people keep saying giants fans are the worse im pretty sure pats, eagles, and cowboys fans are much worse
son we got their blood boilin. f**kin packers/eagles fans thnk they runnin s**t & now they comin out in full force
 7 years ago '04        #795
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
congratulations your team is still 2-7. and the vikings have talent, they just cant seem to put it together. the bills suck but they have played good teams tough. i aint worried about the bears lol we're good. but them cowgirls... and thanks for the congrats. our team is still better then yours
then what the hell are we?? u say the vikings are talented but cant put it together but the same exact thing could be said about us but no because its the cowboys nothin that applies to other teams applies to us, the fact that our starter is out for the season has no bearing on the fact that we are 1-7..yall k!ll me wit that...and yes the bears are better than us at this point but do i think that the bears are better than us healthy even tho they beat us earlier this season?? not at all
 7 years ago '07        #796
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 GhostNinja said:
son we got their blood boilin. f**kin packers/eagles fans thnk they runnin s**t & now they comin out in full force
a few of these packer fans been the worst with they hate toward the giants the past couple of days...
 7 years ago '07        #797
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
then what the hell are we?? u say the vikings are talented but cant put it together but the same exact thing could be said about us but no because its the cowboys nothin that applies to other teams applies to us, the fact that our starter is out for the season has no bearing on the fact that we are 1-7..yall k!ll me wit that...and yes the bears are better than us at this point but do i think that the bears are better than us healthy even tho they beat us earlier this season?? not at all
you guys got talent too i suppose. i didn't even come here hating on the cowboys lol. and i was saying the Vikings are talented cause they are. and we beat your team healthy with Romo so yes. on paper or in a game of madden maybe not.
 7 years ago '04        #798
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
eagles are worse than yall thats about it...i mean A.O. is bad enuff to bring yall whole fanbase down, its bad cuz they wait until they have won a few games before all the shyt talkin starts, thats what gets me...but most of yall arent that bad but a lot have been soundin bitter after this loss tryna make excuses for losin to our sorry a.ss team lol
 7 years ago '07        #799
space
space
each fanbase has their village idiot some just e thug harder then others.
 7 years ago '04        #800
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
you guys got talent too i suppose. i didn't even come here hating on the cowboys lol. and i was saying the Vikings are talented cause they are. and we beat your team healthy with Romo so yes. on paper or in a game of madden maybe not.
i wasnt tryna talk shyt about the bears either lol but i mean i got caught up arguin wit a dumbass giants fan and the bears got brought up and then u and i started goin back and forth...but yea the bears were the better team week 2 or whenever it was so ill give that to ya
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy