most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #761
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3251 3251
 24/7foamz said:
first eli interception the play before that jacobs scored but beatty a.ss got called for false start and then the next play was eli interception...
oh aight i gotcha
 11-14-2010, 07:52 PM         #762
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
can you not read?

I just told u the bengals had all their starters in. Are you retarded?

The colts rested their players in the 2nd half that was their choice. We still had to beat the bengals. Than we won 2 road playoff games. What is your point?

We made the afc title game yall missed the playoffs .

Also yall just blown out by the cowboys at home.
What part of those teams didnt care about playing against you bums dont you understand?

They could have easily kept you out of the playoffs if they would have played the whole game..

We missed the playoffs, but we're no charity case... we dont have to benefit from other teams not playing their starters...

The Patriots were 15-0... and they went HARD week 17 against us... and we still won the BOWL...

you mad your team is a joke..
 7 years ago '10        #763
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 A.O.™ said:
What part of those teams didnt care about playing against you bums dont you understand?

They could have easily kept you out of the playoffs if they would have played the whole game..

We missed the playoffs, but we're no charity case... we dont have to benefit from other teams not playing their starters...

The Patriots were 15-0... and they went HARD week 17 against us... and we still won the BOWL...

you mad your team is a joke..
Homie the giants just got styled on by jon kitna,lets not call other teams jokes
 7 years ago '10        #764
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
My 'Boys got a win tonight. :)
 11-14-2010, 08:02 PM         #765
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Yall just got beat by Jon Kitna at home
 Blkboipurp said:
Homie the giants just got styled on by jon kitna,lets not call other teams jokes

Ya needed overtime to beat Stafford (Who got injured, or he would have s**tted on your defense), and Colt McCoy. f**k ya talking about...
 7 years ago '07        #766
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19862 19862
 chctynig2804 said:
lol yall bears fans think cuz ur 6-3 that ur gonna be doin anythin other than watchin the playoffs from home like we are...i tried givin the bears props but honestly now everyone thinks us and the packers are/were overrated and those are ur two biggest wins...i mean really, the rams would beat yall in the playoffs if it came down to it
lol yall gonna be watching us in the playoffs. this isn't about the bears dumbass its about how you are running around acting like yall just won the superbowl. you motherf**kers are garbage, and the rams would beat us in the playoffs? doubtful but maybe, but you know one thing for sure, they would beat the cowgirls. @ your 2-7 a.ss trying to talk down on another team that beat you in your house, has a better record and is undefeated in their division. fall back you look stupid
 7 years ago '08        #767
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
at all these lame f*ggits comin out the woodworks to hate on the giants. f**k yall can eat a d!ck wit aids:finger:
 7 years ago '07        #768
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 GhostNinja said:
at all these lame f*ggits comin out the woodworks to hate on the giants. f**k yall can eat a d!ck wit aids:finger:

Look at my avy, I am going to savor this for as long as I can haha.
 7 years ago '07        #769
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Jason Garrett you ain't slick...we know u was callin bs off plays all year....now you get the job the offense is lookin official with Jon Kitna of all people...GTFOH u snake a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #770
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 A.O.™ said:
Ya needed overtime to beat Stafford (Who got injured, or he would have s**tted on your defense), and Colt McCoy. f**k ya talking about...
U forgot 2 mention we got the W for both games and you got sh!tted on by kitna......u mad?
 7 years ago '07        #771
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
@ Cowboy fans talking s**t.. Ya do realize ya 2-7 right.. /thread
 11-14-2010, 08:08 PM         #772
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait waiwt wait... teh giants lost? LOL....
 7 years ago '07        #773
space
space
 KING*TITO said:

its their superbowl thats why
 7 years ago '04        #774
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yall gonna be watching us in the playoffs. this isn't about the bears dumbass its about how you are running around acting like yall just won the superbowl. you motherf**kers are garbage, and the rams would beat us in the playoffs? doubtful but maybe, but you know one thing for sure, they would beat the cowgirls. @ your 2-7 a.ss trying to talk down on another team that beat you in your house, has a better record and is undefeated in their division. fall back you look stupid

yea f**kin right we gonna be watchin yall in the playoffs, the bears play nothin but potential playoff teams minus the lions, vikings and dolphins to close out the season...and for the record i wasnt actin like this was our sb, giants fans were talkin mad s**t so im goin back and forth wit them but i guess if that qualifies as me thinkin it was our super bowl then ok guy...when the bears beat the eagles, jets, pats or the packers again come holla at me and then i will say they
are legit...

EDIT: and the best part is yall bears fans acted like yall won the super bowl when u beat the packers week 3 lol but ever since that 3-0 start yall have gotten quieter and quieter

Last edited by chctynig2804; 11-14-2010 at 08:16 PM..
 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM         #775
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
U forgot 2 mention we got the W for both games and you got sh!tted on by kitna......u mad?
Looking at the Jets schedule right now to understand why they are so gassed..

Didnt score a touchdown against the Ravens

Beat the Patriots (Whom people are saying are overrated despite their record)

Beat the Dolphins (who suck)

Beat the Bills (who finally won a game)

Beat the Vikings ( under .500)

Beat the Broncos ( another team that sucks)

Didnt score against the Packers...

And you barely beat the Lions and the Browns...

But ya have the nerve to talk about us, and who we played...
 7 years ago '07        #776
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 KING*TITO said:

The fact that we are 2-7 and sonned you IN YOUR HOUSE(f**king piece of s**t that it is) should make your team look even worse.

How does it feel that a 1-7 team came into your shack and beat the "best team" in the NFC?
 7 years ago '04        #777
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
funny cuz thats all u can fall back on right now having lost to a team that was in shambles lol but if that makes u feel better then ok
 7 years ago '07        #778
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
yea f**kin right we gonna be watchin yall in the playoffs, the bears play nothin but potential playoff teams minus the lions, vikings and dolphins to close out the season...and for the record i wasnt actin like this was our sb, giants fans were talkin mad s**t so im goin back and forth wit them but i guess if that qualifies as me thinkin it was our super bowl then ok guy...when the bears beat the eagles, jets, pats or the packers again come holla at me and then i will say they are legit...
we already beat the packers. and we are 3-0 in the division so unless we lose out the rest of the year we will be in good shape. and idc if you think we are legit lol who the f**k are you. oru team has looked better and better with each week O line is starting to gel Martz is starting to switch it up and our D has been beastly. so i know our team is legit. i also know the cowgirls aint lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-14-2010 at 08:18 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #779
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 MythMade said:
The fact that we are 2-7 and sonned you IN YOUR HOUSE(f**king piece of s**t that it is) should make your team look even worse.

How does it feel that a 1-7 team came into your shack and beat the "best team" in the NFC?
i aint even that mad about this loss. we were bound to disappoint. rather now than later

u can celebrate & savor this all you want... ya team still in th cellar and we still on top
 11-14-2010, 08:15 PM         #780
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont really see how you can talk s**t about a team bad record... WHEN YOU JUST LOST TO THEM. actually dominated to...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago