Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #741
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 minimafia_aj said:
thats all i need to read lol. no one who is fan of a team that is 2-7 should be on here talking s**t.
lol yall bears fans think cuz ur 6-3 that ur gonna be doin anythin other than watchin the playoffs from home like we are...i tried givin the bears props but honestly now everyone thinks us and the packers are/were overrated and those are ur two biggest wins...i mean really, the rams would beat yall in the playoffs if it came down to it
 11-14-2010, 07:25 PM         #742
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
No I wasnt idiot

and you have faith in your team because you have 0 sports knowledge. you prove it in every thread.
this coming from a idiot who cant accept the fact his team made it to the playoffs because teams sat their starters cause the game meant nothing to them any more...

k!ll yourself..
 7 years ago '06        #743
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
Damn feels good to come back from the bar and your team won. Dez Bryant is monster and has been doing his damn thing for like 5 weeks. Im happy to see the defense stand up when needed. Getting those ints at great times.

Off to see the Lions
 7 years ago '07        #744
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Syphernix said:
rolle had a TERRIBLE GAME he shouldnt talk s**t at all this week
i really dont know about rolle they seem to keep him up in the box too much.i believe bryant k!lled the giants 2 or 3 times with wr screens and jones took a rb screen to the house also.that williams catch on 3rd and 22 really pissed me off! this tampa 2 s**t just dont fit the giants defense,giant corners are press corners.

Venom said:
that pick 6 should of never happened though, i dont know why would they pass at the 1 yd from the goal line
yea they shouldve just ran jacobs and if they didnt get it on 3rd down f**k it go for it on 4th
 7 years ago '04        #745
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Venom said:
are you stupid? most of the people on our oline are playin are playing out of position. seubert is not even our f**kin center!!! he's a left guard playing center cause o'hara and his backup koets were out cause of injury. boothe who the holding penalty was on took his place at the LG space, and andrews who been switched around the oline alot filled in for diehl at LT.
I have Bo sympathy for the injuries and guys playing out of position we have 6 starters on the ir and 12 players total, half our team is playing out of position, and your offense didn't have trouble before but they did this week? against a swiss cheese defense?
 7 years ago '04        #746
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
in that case i hope you fall out your shower romo style

its ok syph, it jus wasnt ur week lol no need to wish ill will on me
 7 years ago '06        #747
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
Folk going hard in here. Got like 5 different affiliations going at each other
 7 years ago '07        #748
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
i really dont know about rolle they seem to keep him up in the box too much.

yea they shouldve just ran jacobs and if they didnt get it on 3rd down f**k it go for it on 4th
rolle constantly outta position tonight looking to jump s**t for an int

missed on that long screen to jones for a td and on at least 2 of those long passes where thomas was CONSTANTLY getting r*ped by bryant
 7 years ago '08        #749
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,114 | Props total: 2831 2831
Cowboys move farther away from Locker and the Giants get humbled a lil bit

Good Sunday
 7 years ago '07        #750
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 JCyclops said:
Cowboys move farther away from Locker and the Giants get humbled a lil bit

Good Sunday
just make sure your s**tty a.ss dysfunctional team either wins tomorrow or knocks out vick again
 11-14-2010, 07:32 PM         #751
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
false again proving you know nothing about football.
Yea thats right! The Colts and the Bengals went hard those last 2 games...lol

Colts even let Fred Jackson (The Bills game) run for 200 yards on them cause they didnt need those games..

you should just paint your nose red...
 7 years ago '07        #752
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Syphernix said:
rolle constantly outta position tonight looking to jump s**t for an int

missed on that long screen to jones for a td and on at least 2 of those long passes where thomas was CONSTANTLY getting r*ped by bryant
thats why they had to give thomas some damn help even bum a.ss roy williams burnt thomas for that first down
 7 years ago '04        #753
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 finishim said:
I have Bo sympathy for the injuries and guys playing out of position we have 6 starters on the ir and 12 players total, half our team is playing out of position, and your offense didn't have trouble before but they did this week? against a swiss cheese defense?
they just started playin out of position this week genius. our center was gone for the rest of the season and diehl got injured last week against the seahawks. even our starting center was out goin in to the hawks game. so obviously we wouldnt have trouble before this week
 11-14-2010, 07:40 PM         #754
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grillionaire said:
gmen got exposed...damn...my brother must be losing it right now
How the f**k did we get exposed... we lost by 13, in a game where we got 14 points called back off penalties...

God man, n*ggas that dont watch games and just look at Box Scores are f**king annoying..
 7 years ago '08        #755
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
 7 years ago '07        #756
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
:dancingcool::laughing 9::lachen001::cool-smiley-009::rofl2::mj2::jawdropping::dig it:
 7 years ago '07        #757
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 A.O.™ said:
How the f**k did we get exposed... we lost by 13, in a game where we got 14 points called back off penalties...

God man, n*ggas that dont watch games and just look at Box Scores are f**king annoying..

Who cares if you got 14 called back off penalties, did a non-Giant make those penalties? Team sport, bro.
 11-14-2010, 07:42 PM         #758
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
man your one stupid b**ch.

the bengals had all their players in until we started blowing them out.

Stop talking out your a.ss your embarrassing yourself..

Also when they took manning out we were down by less than a td and very much in the game

Funny that your going to bring up last year when your team started hot and didnt even get in the playoffs.

But hey I guess change the subject anyway you can right?

giants lost to the cowboys

You still talking?

Thats why the Colts cremated you f**gots in the AFC Championship game...

they let you win to end the season...

had they decided to play their starters that whole game you would have lost and been eliminated from the PLAYOFFS...

like I said you cant accept the fact the Bengals and Colts gave you 2 games so you can make the playoffs... nothing false about that... just the facts..
 7 years ago '04        #759
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

what other td got wiped off by a penalty other than that nicks catch? i dont remember
 7 years ago '07        #760
24/7foamz 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
what other td got wiped off by a penalty other than that nicks catch? i dont remember
first eli interception the play before that jacobs scored but beatty a.ss got called for false start and then the next play was eli interception...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago