NY GIANTS Vs Dallas Cowboys

most viewed right now
 98
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #721
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Gattsau said:
eli looked like favre to end the game.

u lost
and you had fluke wins from the lions and browns, f**k outta here
 7 years ago '04        #722
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Venom said:
and one of those teams they lost to with the 500+ is us, and?
exactly my f**kin point...i tried givin u the benefit of the doubt wit the bears but come on they been beatin up s**tty teams jus like yall have, and i mean what crdible win do u have aside from the bears game??

EDIT: if you even can count that shyt...
 7 years ago '07        #723
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,538 | Props total: 43712 43712
 Venom said:
i dont see how redskins fans talkin after their head coach bench their supposedly future QB for rex f**kin grossman in a winnable game
Redskins beat the Cowboys at home, with a full strength Romo

ya'll lost to them in your own building with John Kitna airing it out on you
 11-14-2010, 07:16 PM         #724
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:


exactly AO has the iq of a leather belt
And in Week 16 we going to be saying the same thing... The records mean a lil bit more now...

Stupid a.ss!
 7 years ago '04        #725
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 chctynig2804 said:
exactly my f**kin point...i tried givin u the benefit of the doubt wit the bears but come on they been beatin up s**tty teams jus like yall have, and i mean what crdible win do u have aside from the bears game??
so we didnt play the texans also?
 7 years ago '07        #726
Chris Cassius 
space
avatar space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
It's a free for all up in this b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #727
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 #21 said:
Redskins beat the Cowboys at home, with a full strength Romo

ya'll lost to them in your own building with John Kitna airing it out on you
redskins beat the cowboys off a penalty in the final seconds of the game
 7 years ago '04        #728
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Venom said:
so we didnt play the texans also?
we f**kin beat them lmao, we got jus as many credible wins as yall do then apparently and we are f**kin 2-7
 7 years ago '07        #729
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
syph i dont usually be talkin shyt like this but when these n*ggas tryna take away from our win like it was a fluke or somethin then hey shyt happens lol and yes i forgot we played the g-men this week but i do know we play the lions, saints, colts, eagles, skins, cards and eagles in that order to finish the season i believe lol and i didnt need to look at the schedule for that
iight man


we split on the year with a division rival records....the loss hurts but usually dont'/shouldn't be a surprise cuz of the familiarity so congrats again

hope we get steve smith back for next week

also on that 2nd int if that was steve smith in the slot working on scandrick that bum alan ball ( tha f**k??) wouldnt have got his 1st pic ever
 7 years ago '07        #730
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20026 20026
 chctynig2804 said:
we f**kin beat them lmao, we got jus as many credible wins as yall do then apparently and we are f**kin 2-7

thats all i need to read lol. no one who is fan of a team that is 2-7 should be on here talking s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #731
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7310 7310
 7 years ago '07        #732
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Gattsau said:
its ur fault syph
iced i swear imma hurt you down and rock ur chin

 7 years ago '04        #733
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Syphernix said:
iight man


we split on the year with a division rival records....the loss hurts but usually dont'/shouldn't be a surprise cuz of the familiarity so congrats again

hope we get steve smith back for next week

also on that 2nd int if that was steve smith in the slot working on scandrick that bum alan ball ( tha f**k??) wouldnt have got his 1st pic ever
yea im glad that smith wont playin but yalls passing game didnt miss a beat tho which is good i mean nicks and mannigham did their thing...im jus glad we were able to contain bradshaw for the most part...still hope the eagles beat yall next week tho lol
 11-14-2010, 07:22 PM         #734
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
what r u talking about retard?

no ones disagreeing with that dumbass.

we all know its just 1 game and doesnt mean that much.

but ur lame a.ss s**ts on every team when they lose a game.

you were also crowning the giants sb champs based off them beating up on weak teams
And you were on suicide watch after Week 1...

I make a bet with all my boys every year that the Giants will play in the Super Bowl so thats how I feel about my Giants, and I make the same bet that the Knicks will make the playoffs so thats the faith I have in my teams...

forgive me for not hoping my teams are below .500 and dont make the playoffs..


Last edited by A.O.™; 11-14-2010 at 07:24 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #735
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,798 | Props total: 451 451
steve smith wouldnt of made a difference the offense really wasnt the problem.defense was getting murdered by the same damn play over and over a again.fewell didnt make any adjustments! it was obvious thomas was having a bad game give him some safety help! the front four was getting to kitna...send a damn blitz!
 7 years ago '07        #736
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
yea im glad that smith wont playin but yalls passing game didnt miss a beat tho which is good i mean nicks and mannigham did their thing...im jus glad we were able to contain bradshaw for the most part...still hope the eagles beat yall next week tho lol
in that case i hope you fall out your shower romo style

 7 years ago '04        #737
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Gattsau said:
the texans are under 500 retard and last place in their division
im talkin about before today dumbass. they just lost that made them under 500.
 7 years ago '07        #738
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 24/7foamz said:
steve smith wouldnt of made a difference the offense really wasnt the problem.defense was getting murdered by the same damn play over and over a again.fewell didnt make any adjustments! it was obvious thomas was having a bad game give him some safety help! the front four was getting to kitna...send a damn blitz!
rolle had a TERRIBLE GAME he shouldnt talk s**t at all this week
 7 years ago '07        #739
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,538 | Props total: 43712 43712
 7 years ago '04        #740
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 24/7foamz said:
steve smith wouldnt of made a difference the offense really wasnt the problem.defense was getting murdered by the same damn play over and over a again.fewell didnt make any adjustments! it was obvious thomas was having a bad game give him some safety help! the front four was getting to kitna...send a damn blitz!
that pick 6 should of never happened though, i dont know why would they pass at the 1 yd from the goal line
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy