Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #701
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 #21 said:
f**k that. ya'll lost to a 1-7 team in you OWN HOUSE let John Kitna air it out on your defense

cowboys were f!ghting each other out there on the field and still managed to beat you.
garrett calm yo a.ss down for a min

didnt yall lose to the lions and rams

werent the skins proclaimed kings of the nfc east after beating the cowboys and eagles??

point is stfu it's midseason....
 7 years ago '04        #702
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
oh you can make that excuse but when giant fans mention beating themselves against the titans its a problem?

hell you can say the giants wasnt disciplined tonight with some of the same damn flags thrown
throwing ints and dropping balls isn't beating yourself

penalties are undisciplined , throwing two red zone ints costs you the game, the holding call didn't help, and the center rolling one to Eli didn't help, nearly all of those are skill probs and not judgement calls like ours, we had two ints on the last two drives in which we gave up 6 points called back
 7 years ago '04        #703
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 24/7foamz said:
word he using that 'we beat ourselves" but giant fans use it and its unacceptable.giants had 14 points taking off the board today because of flags.
so f**kin what? yall have used that in every loss except the indy loss where yall were str8 up man handled...i can play that game too, if it werent for penalties and romo gettin hurt in a game we were leadin by 2 scores we would have been 5-3 comin into this game
 11-14-2010, 07:06 PM         #704
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
ya because those tds helped yall so much.

u f**kers have been blown out 3 times weve never been blown out.

Try again.

Also we havent lost to any bad teams
No touchdowns in 2 games... shut it up..
 7 years ago '04        #705
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 24/7foamz said:
word he using that 'we beat ourselves" but giant fans use it and its unacceptable.giants had 14 points taking off the board today because of flags.
enjoy your l and siding with a bear fan makes you even more lane, both you guys will be getting it the last two game for us this year
 7 years ago '04        #706
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
 A.O. said:
Whatever...

You looking at their records now..

But when we beat the Bears they were undefeated but that means nothing... and if you wanna be funny when we beat the Panthers they too were undefeated...
its halfway through the season. the records mean a little bit more now then week 4
 7 years ago '07        #707
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 finishim said:

penalties are undisciplined , throwing two red zone ints costs you the game, the holding call didn't help, and the center rolling one to Eli didn't help, nearly all of those are skill probs and not judgement calls like ours, we had two ints on the last two drives in which we gave up 6 points called back
um the play before eli threw the first pick jacobs ran it in for a td but beatty dumbass got called for a false start.

nicks td got called back for a holding call.
 7 years ago '07        #708
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 chctynig2804 said:
so f**kin what? yall have used that in every loss except the indy loss where yall were str8 up man handled...i can play that game too, if it werent for penalties and romo gettin hurt in a game we were leadin by 2 scores we would have been 5-3 comin into this game
what i wanna kno is wtf

first u were like "i dunno who we play anymore" now you talking big s**t, i understand u happy a feel a certain validity beating a rival but damn my dude
 7 years ago '07        #709
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 finishim said:
enjoy your l and siding with a bear fan makes you even more lane, both you guys will be getting it the last two game for us this year
why im lame? because you being a hypocrite? did you even watch the titans/giants game? if you did you would know where im coming from..
 11-14-2010, 07:09 PM         #710
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
f**k that. ya'll lost to a 1-7 team in you OWN HOUSE let John Kitna air it out on your defense

cowboys were f!ghting each other out there on the field and still managed to beat you.
We lost at home big deal... like we didnt beat them in their field..
 7 years ago '04        #711
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 finishim said:

are you stupid? most of the people on our oline are playin are playing out of position. seubert is not even our f**kin center!!! he's a left guard playing center cause o'hara and his backup koets were out cause of injury. boothe who the holding penalty was on took his place at the LG space, and andrews who been switched around the oline alot filled in for diehl at LT.
 7 years ago '04        #712
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Whatever...

You looking at their records now..

But when we beat the Bears they were undefeated but that means nothing... and if you wanna be funny when we beat the Panthers they too were undefeated...
lol the bears are 3-3 since startin 3-0 with wins against 2 teams that have won 1 game a piece and one thats won 3 games...and losses against 3 .500+ teams...that didnt help ur case at all haha
 7 years ago '09        #713
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 24/7foamz said:
why im lame? because you being a hypocrite? did you even watch the titans/giants game? if you did you would know where im coming from..
Packers are the only ones who can use the shoot themself in the foot/injury excuse according to some of their fans.....got the most homer fans on the site if you ask me.
 7 years ago '07        #714
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,461 | Props total: 43439 43439
where's that ho illstreet? always ghost after a loss but stays running his fat mouth after a W.

he'll prob show up tomorrow with his fire gilbride campaign back in full force.
 7 years ago '04        #715
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
lol the bears are 3-3 since startin 3-0 with wins against 2 teams that have won 1 game a piece and one thats won 3 games...and losses against 3 .500+ teams...that didnt help ur case at all haha
and one of those teams they lost to with the 500+ is us, and?
 7 years ago '10        #716
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 9612 9612
 Venom said:
are you stupid? most of the people on our oline are playin are playing out of position. seubert is not even our f**kin center!!! he's a left guard playing center cause o'hara and his backup koets were out cause of injury. boothe who the holding penalty was on took his place at the LG space, and andrews who been switched around the oline alot filled in for diehl at LT.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #717
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Syphernix said:
what i wanna kno is wtf

first u were like "i dunno who we play anymore" now you talking big s**t, i understand u happy a feel a certain validity beating a rival but damn my dude
syph i dont usually be talkin shyt like this but when these n*ggas tryna take away from our win like it was a fluke or somethin then hey shyt happens lol and yes i forgot we played the g-men this week but i do know we play the lions, saints, colts, eagles, skins, cards and eagles in that order to finish the season i believe lol and i didnt need to look at the schedule for that
 11-14-2010, 07:13 PM         #718
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny they called every penalty they could on Giants big plays and the holding on Osi on Felix Jones right in front of the ref, was not called but Giants cant comment on the officiating...
 7 years ago '04        #719
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
i dont see how redskins fans talkin after their head coach bench their supposedly future QB for rex f**kin grossman in a winnable game
 11-14-2010, 07:14 PM         #720
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
And now they 6-3 whats your point?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc