most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I got a feeling if Durant woulda got drafted by the Blazers, he woulda got f**ked up somehow
yep ..dey are cursed look at bill walton old a.ss dat n*gga cant even walk a strait line without screaming jesus help me

potland needs 2 burn down der facilities and start over n s**t dey are cursed 4real

edit. Darius miles had problems 2 in portland with injuries

Last edited by Gottagat; 11-14-2010 at 01:10 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
man this sux, hes my 2nd fav player in the L behind 24, hope this s**t dont end his career
 7 years ago '05        #43
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 stogz said:
First of all, dude worked his a.ss off his entire life for that money. He's gonna have to live the rest of his life with f**ked up knees because of it. He gonna be on meds, and in-and-out of the doctor's office for the rest of his life.

Look how f**ked up Bill Walton's quality of life is. Dude can't travel or work anymore. THAT is the life Roy is headed for.

Then you got the NFL. Jim McMahon can't even remember what happened at noon yesterday... and he's the lucky one. Cuz he 51 years old, and the average life expectancy of a pro-football player is 52 years.

Maybe you should stfu! All the money in the work is not gonna un-cripple these athletes.
that life expectancy is incredibly skewed due to the lack of protection they used in football back in the days....
 7 years ago '05        #44
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Isn't Dejuan Blair playing with no ACL's? I think Roy's pain threshold will have to grow... but he will be more meticulous now...
 7 years ago '09        #45
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,995 | Props total: 22284 22284
that rockwell dude is a f**got. why can't he rep the kings or pacers or some s**t. ellis and curry to smooth for lame fans like that

but anyway, I'm glad, and disappointed. I'm glad because I was so excited to watch roy play. Watched maybe 4-5 games this year for the blazers, and I was mad each time. Roy was letting me down heavy. I was looking for some afro kobe moves after the way he was training in the off season and s**t. But nope. Let me down each time. I was getting ready to move him down a few notches in my book at the end of the year for not being nearly as dominate as he could be. But now that this has come to light, it makes so much sense. It's disappointing that his career will result in such a way.

he has the best co-star to learn from tho. without the explosiveness he's used to, he needs to turn to OG Basic Game and get some advice, and start learning from him more. Maybe pick up some of that footwork kobe was working on to, he needs to reinvent his game if he wants to stay in the league and be a relevant force still.

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 11-14-2010 at 02:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man can't they give him an artificial meniscus...I know they can put some artificial material in there...
 7 years ago '07        #47
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
Even without meniscus, he's still a beast
 7 years ago '07        #48
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 AirForce318 said:
Isn't Dejuan Blair playing with no ACL's? I think Roy's pain threshold will have to grow... but he will be more meticulous now...
not having an ACL doesn't cause any kind of pain. the only painful part of an ACL is when u actually tear it, not afterward. blair just has a lack of stability, but beause his injury was gradual, his muscles developed and r strong enough to compensate for it (at least for now).

the meniscus is basically a layer of cartilage padding where ur 2 leg bones meet at the joint. without it, it's "bone on bone" like u hear often and ur more susceptible to arthritis and chronic pain.

i've had 6 knee injuries, had ACL reconstruction surgery twice, and meniscus removal if that adds any validity. right now the only thing that bothers me is soreness from the lack of meniscus from time to time and scar tissue from my surgeries catching. ACL injuries don't cause long term pain.
 7 years ago '08        #49
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
they need to just cut him open and rub some vaseline on his bones. problem solved
 7 years ago '08        #50
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,263 | Props total: 13642 13642
 Corleone said:

but damn b roy was on his was to the top too when KB24 retires....sucks for dude but f**k it he's paid already. he'll be aight, f**k a legacy

Did durant retire or something?
 7 years ago '07        #51
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
i wonder if he can try microfracture surgery. most players who tear their meniscus have it removed cuz it's really hard and often not possible to repair. that's what happened to chris paul and it's possible he'll need microfracture surgery in a few years. they basically drill little holes in ur knee to stimulate cartilage growth. :hmm:

EDIT: guess not...

Roy admitted he thought the worst:

Microfracture surgery.

“There was a point I thought about it, but that’s a difficult thing,” Roy said. “Like, when do you do it? Because it’s like a six-month thing. But the good thing about Dr. Roberts is, he has dealt with both of my knees, he knows them, and he came right in and said, ‘I don’t think that’s what we are going to do.’ He said he doesn’t think microfracture would help it.”

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-14-2010 at 03:15 AM..
 11-14-2010, 08:28 AM         #52
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:

[pic - click to view]

you evil bastard
 7 years ago '07        #53
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
damn shame. I love watching Roy play. Hope he can get better and play for mor eyears to come
 7 years ago '04        #54
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
B Roy has a good jumper, maybe they can turn him into a perimeter player who only play 24 mins a game
 7 years ago '04        #55
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Portland was my fav team, but Management's questionable decisions I.e. Letting go of Webster and Bayliss, signing Matthews. (Even though I was an advocate of this I must admit) drafting Greg Oden, not finding a way to make Rudy Fernandez a key player on the squad, firing the GM... Have lead me astray. On the search for a new squad. And Roy was def my fav player seems like such a humble and cool guy too. Damn Damn Damn!!! I'd rather him retire then turn into a journeyman or scrub.
 7 years ago '05        #56
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11743 11743
Dam. Tough break n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 stogz said:
First of all, dude worked his a.ss off his entire life for that money. He's gonna have to live the rest of his life with f**ked up knees because of it. He gonna be on meds, and in-and-out of the doctor's office for the rest of his life.

Look how f**ked up Bill Walton's quality of life is. Dude can't travel or work anymore. THAT is the life Roy is headed for.

Then you got the NFL. Jim McMahon can't even remember what happened at noon yesterday... and he's the lucky one. Cuz he 51 years old, and the average life expectancy of a pro-football player is 52 years.

Maybe you should stfu! All the money in the work is not gonna un-cripple these athletes.

So you know how his life is going to be because you did the examination on his knee right? You also went to medical school and are one of the nations top doctors posting right on slumz.boxden.

Last edited by Quddus; 11-14-2010 at 12:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #58
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 joshdogg26 said:
i wonder if he can try microfracture surgery. most players who tear their meniscus have it removed cuz it's really hard and often not possible to repair. that's what happened to chris paul and it's possible he'll need microfracture surgery in a few years. they basically drill little holes in ur knee to stimulate cartilage growth. :hmm:

EDIT: guess not...
I was about to suggest microfracture but if the doctor says it wouldn't help then his knee's are bad. He must have widespread arthritis in his joints for him not to be even a candidate for microfracture. Before he was drafted experts were saying his knee's were be an issue in the near future. I wish him the best.
 7 years ago '10        #59
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
 Quddus said:
So you know how is life is going to be because you did the examination on his knee right? You also went to medical school and are one of the nations top doctors posting right on slumz.boxden.

Lulzzzz
 7 years ago '10        #60
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah sports will do that to you mane. I feel his pain. Same thing happened to me in 2002. I'm 27 now. I could've been in the nba *smh*Only difference is I have it in my wrist, not my knee. Hard for me to pick my kids & s**t. Good luck B Roy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy