What Pacquiao did to Margarito's face [pic]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 thisisgame said:
manny tried to f!ght floyd twice. floyd pu$$ed out twice. Tonight Pacquiao took a super middleweights best punch while weighing 147 and didnt buckle. Theres no way floyd can hurt pacquiao. Pacs just been hit harder than anything pillow fist mayweather can throw.
pacquiao admitted he was hurt. The problem with margarito is that he was too slow. He could barely hit pacquiao and he hurt pretty early. If margarito works the body more it might have been a different f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #62
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4

or if he didn't repeatedly get punched in the face, it would have been a different f!ght :beat:
 7 years ago '09        #63
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
well damn
 7 years ago '04        #64
Gambin0 
space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Manny let him hit him. He was getting bored and needed to get hit. The only reason he was on the ropes was because he wanted to be there.
 7 years ago '06        #65
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Pistol Peter said:
same outcome so what's the point
Not if he dont have bricks in his gloves. Cotto was whopping his a.ss first half of the f!ght and then marg wore him down with the cinder blocks to the point when they showed a closeup of cottos eyes it looked like he was bleeding on the inside lol

Marg is a bum straight up....i dont want to see him f!ght anymore because hes a cheater but dont act like cotto wouldn't have won that f!ght easy if marg didn't have s**t in his gloves (and we all know he did)
 7 years ago '05        #66
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6177 6177
 hbk83 said:
Floyd will f!ght him, even though he destroyed margarito this f!ght help expose more of pac, alot of boxers were watching this f!ght thinking I could light his a.ss up, pac hasnt fought anyone that could nearly match his speed all his last 7 opponents have been slow targets for him to just crush with his speed and punches in bunches, take the clottey f!ght and give him mayweathers speed and counters he would have picked apart pac, I can see pac man landing a few good punches ,but mayweather would knock him out by the 8th round when he throws those punches mayweather is one of the few to have the speed to counter he is wide open the whole f!ght mosely could k.o. him also. They dont want to give him mosely because of fear of that and the only reason they want mayweather is for the money they all can retire off of, but mayweasther wants his way and arum wont agree to it because he knows how much money it will be and he wants all he can get cause they know they will lose pac aftter that f!ght

Well call ya boy floyd and tell him to get on this s**t. n*gga been ducking since forever. Get this s**t done my n*gga.

Thanks in advance
 7 years ago '05        #67
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
dont see the point of this f!ght anyway. mayweather or gtfo
 11-14-2010, 09:57 AM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k marg face...he didnt care about cottos face when he had plaster in his gloves
 7 years ago '07        #69
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 philly337 said:
Not if he dont have bricks in his gloves. Cotto was whopping his a.ss first half of the f!ght and then marg wore him down with the cinder blocks to the point when they showed a closeup of cottos eyes it looked like he was bleeding on the inside lol

Marg is a bum straight up....i dont want to see him f!ght anymore because hes a cheater but dont act like cotto wouldn't have won that f!ght easy if marg didn't have s**t in his gloves (and we all know he did)
i read wrong i thought he meant cotto v.s. pacquiao...i agree though cotto will get him in a rematch

but it would be funny to see these two f!ght after pacquiao f**ked with their head ...the last people he fought don't seem to be the same afterwards...they need a boxing fema for mannys victims
 7 years ago '08        #70
lookin$pac 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
 Pistol Peter said:
i read wrong i thought he meant cotto v.s. pacquiao...i agree though cotto will get him in a rematch

but it would be funny to see these two f!ght after pacquiao f**ked with their head ...the last people he fought don't seem to be the same afterwards...they need a boxing fema for mannys victims
yes... yes they do pac has been on a mission the last couple f!ghts and it looked like margarito trained so hard for the f!ght
 7 years ago '09        #71
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,694 | Props total: 6192 6192
 thisisgame said:
manny tried to f!ght floyd twice. floyd pu$$ed out twice. Tonight Pacquiao took a super middleweights best punch while weighing 147 and didnt buckle. Theres no way floyd can hurt pacquiao. Pacs just been hit harder than anything pillow fist mayweather can throw.

[video - click to view]

Mayweather can take a punch,only thing is he wont charge in like a doped up bull all night like Margarito who never deserved the opportunity to f!ght Pacquiao in the 1st place

Mosley is the very man who schooled Margarito last year

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-14-2010 at 10:20 AM..
 11-14-2010, 10:21 AM         #72
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
thats funny s**t.. but deny it all u want or believe w.e the f**k u want but all latinos have asian blood in them... the natives crossed over from russia or mongolia or sum s**t back when north america was connected with it when the whole body of water was frozen.. but them n*ggas is mongolians lol watch apocalypto n*gga..

there you go lil homie. they werent asians...they were just people..
 7 years ago '04        #73
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
dude took a beating.. but u gotta give him props for going the full 12 rounds

ps money mayweather would put pacmans roided a.ss flat on the canvas
What makes you think that......? Your obviously a floyd stan and not a boxing fan.......Why would you think floyd would put pacquaio on the canvas when probably the biggest welter or superwelter weight could'nt....... go watch the tape again and see how many good clean shots pac ate and kept comin......there is no way your gonna tell me floyd has the same power as margacheato........Keep drinkin the kool-aid floyd's sellin........
 7 years ago '06        #74
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
There's a lot of irony in the fact that Margarito has the broken orbital bone... that dude that was sparring with Pacquiao was talking about how he had his orbital bone broken by Margarito right around the time that he was charged with that whole glove wrapping scandal. If it's true, it serves him right
 7 years ago '09        #75
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Dude had'em for Round 6 though, stop playing.

But in all honestly, Tony had no chance.
 7 years ago '04        #76
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
didnt even watch this f!ght... f**k them both
 7 years ago '05        #77
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
I was sippin on some margaritas while watchin Margaritos face get pound.

Floyd, where u at?
 7 years ago '06        #78
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
 9th ward Bally said:
n*gga really looks like Martin after the f!ght with Tommy Hearns
thats what i was thinking lmao
 7 years ago '06        #79
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
that's what happens when you talk s**t
 7 years ago '07        #80
Dice City 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,353 | Props total: 2579 2579
Dammmmmmmn Homie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy